Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
No he said couple years ago, how he misses his mom and dad. He once mentioned how he started smoking because his mom illness and he miss her the most..
He was never there for his first wife Richa Sharma who died of Brain Tumor a reason why her family fought for Trishala's adoption and court rightly gave Trishala to Richa's family because her own father was a drug-addict with zilch responsibilities.

He cheated on his second wife Rhea Pillai who is now married to Leander Pius. Rhea was always by his side when he was in prison.

Actually this guy doesn't deserve anybody's love.  
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

a bit i know - he abandoned his dying wife and was going out and flirting with the girls there.. and tha's why Richa's parents were so mad that they fought for the custody battle.. and that's the reason why he didn't get to see his daughter for such a long period of time.. i don't blame them..

as a person, Sanjay has lost all respect for me.. i can't believe how his thought process works.. seriously, something is really wrong up there..
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Decoder

He was never there for his first wife Richa Sharma who died of Brain Tumor a reason why her family fought for Trishala's adoption and court rightly gave Trishala to Richa's family because her own father was a drug-addict with zilch responsibilities.

He cheated on his second wife Rhea Pillai who is now married to Leander Pius. Rhea was always by his side when he was in prison.

Actually this guy doesn't deserve anybody's love.  

Maya, thanks..

yeah, he doesn't.. and all his good deeds and so-called 'heart of gold'.. "guilt" is all i have to say to that..!!!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And people pray for such Stars? Quiet disgusting. I never knew about that. He always shown himself good person.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

And people pray for such Stars? Quiet disgusting. I never knew about that. He always shown himself good person.

yeah, his so called 'reformed' way..!!  😡😡
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zareena

did he do that? he always said how much he loved his wife 😕

If you read my reply i mentioned very clearly that whatever he is doing or saying could be due to so many things and politician are very selfish and self made people. Here Badha bhaiya Amar singh is doing his best to mess up the whole family and whatever you have mentioned about abandoning his dying wife, for that he is paying now. Lost love of his daughter and the rest.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

If you read my reply i mentioned very clearly that whatever he is doing or saying could be due to so many things and politician are very selfish and self made people. Here Badha bhaiya Amar singh is doing his best to mess up the whole family and whatever you have mentioned about abandoning his dying wife, for that he is paying now. Lost love of his daughter and the rest.

my dear, i did read.. but i don't agree that he became this way now.. but fact remains he still cheated on his second wife too.. that was apparently after his jail sentence and him being reformed..

anyways, he's a rotten apple..

sorry, i didn't mean to offend you... 😳
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pksanam

my dear, i did read.. but i don't agree that he became this way now.. but fact remains he still cheated on his second wife too.. that was apparently after his jail sentence and him being reformed..

anyways, he's a rotten apple..

sorry, i didn't mean to offend you... 😳

No my friend you did not offend me, whatever he is doing or done he is paying for it. I am not his fan because I donot give too much importance to these so called stars, They are humans like us all. If he is cheating on his second wife its his sinful life, secondly I know he was not a good son even to Dutts. Nargis was more worried about him than her two daughters. He used to do drugs and guns. I know him from inside out. Jaisi Karni Vasi Barni 😳 Tc
Enycedoll thumbnail

Akshay Kumar was the same way........He wanted his wife out of movies and to be restricted to the home........these actors are really two faces...theyll do whatever they can to have a positive image...(but akshay is still better than sanjay)