Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Sanjay dutt should think before saying anything, which he had said lot of things. Priya dutt and Sanjay are very different people if you compare their interviews. They are vice versa.
brownies thumbnail
WOW. He is unbeleivably disrespectful toward women. I dont like him anymore. that is so messed up.
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No offence to anyone, May be he became this way after getting so much negativeness from his sister, We all know what he has been through. In politics no one belongs to anyone not even your own blood and flesh 😔
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so whats for dinner woman?? chicken or kebab..👎🏼
Zareena thumbnail
His sisters has been very supportive to him. Now he doesn't talk to her that much and we can't blame his sisters. After Sunil Dutt, isn't it Sanjay responsibility to take care of household members? but it's opposite here. I just find it stupid if a daughter keep her family name, why remove it? just over a guy whom you may know from days, weeks or months? By removing you are giving more respect to guy and leaving family behind. I remember when Sanjay went to Jail 2 or 3 years back, his sisters were there to support Sanjay so i don't see where or which negativity came from sisters. I've watched priya interview, she is so calm and relax and her point of view is completely different than Sanjay. She is more open mind person and intelligent.
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

No offence to anyone, May be he became this way after getting so much negativeness from his sister, We all know what he has been through. In politics no one belongs to anyone not even your own blood and flesh 😔

right.. in that way killing someone else can also be justified..

i don't buy that excuse, i'm sorry... he's a celebrity.. he should think how he is going to impact others (and mostly it does happen).. i agree he's been through a lot and all the good he is doing, it's also hiding some of his own guilt.. what do you call abandoning your dying wife..?? what problems he had then..?? 

sorry for going off like that, but i don't think he's such a good person..!!

Sadly! only such people win.

What is he going to do after becoming a MP? He is going to be either sleeping like most actor MPs or shooting somewhere. What a waste of MP seat!🤢

A guy who was never there for his mom, dad, 2 sisters, a dying wife, own daughter. How can he be there for his country-men or country?

Zareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

right.. in that way killing someone else can also be justified..

i don't buy that excuse, i'm sorry... he's a celebrity.. he should think how he is going to impact others (and mostly it does happen).. i agree he's been through a lot and all the good he is doing, it's also hiding some of his own guilt.. what do you call abandoning your dying wife..?? what problems he had then..??

sorry for going off like that, but i don't think he's such a good person..!!

did he do that? he always said how much he loved his wife 😕
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

did he do that? he always said how much he loved his wife 😕

yeah he did.. although, i don't know the exact details... maybe someone can give all the details..

of course, he says that.. he's going into politics, isn't he.. LOL.. liar liar, pants on fire... so he realizes her worth now, after she's dead..??  nice way to show his love.. 😡🤢
Edited by pksanam - 15 years ago