Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Akshay Kumar was the same way........He wanted his wife out of movies and to be restricted to the home........these actors are really two faces...theyll do whatever they can to have a positive image...(but akshay is still better than sanjay)

really..  😲  shocking, that is..

as far as i have heard, it was Twinkle's own decision.. but he is not such a chauvanist as Sanjay is.. i think he is a good guy, from what i know, anyways.. and i admire the fact that he was once labelled a 'c-grade' ka hero and made it to 'king kumar'.. and he's never spoken ill of others.. 😳😳

Akshay Kumar was the same way........He wanted his wife out of movies and to be restricted to the home........these actors are really two faces...theyll do whatever they can to have a positive image...(but akshay is still better than sanjay)

😲 really? Akshay wouldn't let Tina do movies?
I agree, Sanam. He has never spoken bad about anyone, always been nice and Tina does have a career now so I don't know.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

I agree, Sanam. He has never spoken bad about anyone, always been nice and Tina does have a career now so I don't know.

yeah, exactly.. and as far as i have heard it was Twinkle's own decision.. not that Akki forced her.. i somehow don't see him doing that.. from all that i have read about him.. so it comes as a shock when i read something like that.. lol..
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure, maybe it is true or maybe not. Tina should do a comeback, she's looking Gorgeous these days. But i won't say Akshay was the same way. It is true he had many girlfriends, cheated on Raveena, gave her false hopes marrying her when she was having a good career. Really don't know what happened between akki and shilpa. Had affair With Priyanka knowing you're married man and a father. But still tina did forgave him and he is changed or atleast trying. Since his life never was open as Sanjay was. Sanjay life has always been into troubles and mess up.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

I am not sure, maybe it is true or maybe not. Tina should do a comeback, she's looking Gorgeous these days. But i won't say Akshay was the same way. It is true he had many girlfriends, cheated on Raveena, gave her false hopes marrying her when she was having a good career. Really don't know what happened between akki and shilpa. Had affair With Priyanka knowing you're married man and a father. But still tina did forgave him and he is changed or atleast trying. Since his life never was open as Sanjay was. Sanjay life has always been into troubles and mess up.

so he cheated on Tina.. yikes.. man, why do they all do that..?!  what's wrong with them..

i really hope he has changed because that has really shocked my belief in him.. lol.. i can forgive his serial dating ways earlier but after marriage.. don't know.. but i guess i'll give him another chance.. because i think he is a good guy.. 😳
Yeah, there have been rumors of him and Priyanka having had an affair and then I guess Tina slapped him or something and now all is well..
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

Yeah, there have been rumors of him and Priyanka having had an affair and then I guess Tina slapped him or something and now all is well..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  did she now.. well, i hope he has changed, that's all.. i do like him so don't want to start disliking him..!  LOL.. 😳😳  but he's not on the all time fav list, so that's a relief... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I don't understand how slapping him made everything better though.

I don't know if I believe the affair.. but it probably did happen.

He is one of the few actors that I like.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pksanam

so he cheated on Tina.. yikes.. man, why do they all do that..?! what's wrong with them..

i really hope he has changed because that has really shocked my belief in him.. lol.. i can forgive his serial dating ways earlier but after marriage.. don't know.. but i guess i'll give him another chance.. because i think he is a good guy.. 😳

Yeah! I was surprised when he married Tina and been a good husband and it shocked me even more he had no affairs till Priyanka came inπŸ˜† But in Aitraaz you can see their sizzling chemistry πŸ˜› If you watched stardust awards of last year when Akki won best actor for namaste London, in his speech he thanked his wife tina and tina was very surprised to hear the compliments 😳 πŸ˜† Tina has always been supporting Akki from the beginning, his luck changed after marrying tina. I am happy she is doing something for herself beside being a housewife. it's not just akki, many actors did it Some has left their spouse and some realized their mistake.