Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pksanam

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† did she now.. well, i hope he has changed, that's all.. i do like him so don't want to start disliking him..! LOL.. 😳😳 but he's not on the all time fav list, so that's a relief... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She slapped akki after aitraaz success(according to article, i don't know akki, priyanka or tina personally πŸ˜† ) There were rumors of Akki-TIna divorce, but what a relief. All is well that ends well πŸ˜‰

After the incident Priyanka and Akki never signed any movie and akki refused all roles with priyanka.Edited by Zareena - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL.. thanks Zareena for the info....

now he signs up mostly with Katrina who is already involved.. smart guy.. hehehehe..

just kidding..
Mistyy thumbnail
i don't think akshay ever forced Twinkle to quit movies, i remember reading one of twinkle's interview where she said she never enjoyed doing movies ..she joined them caz of her mother. But now she really enjoys doing interior designing, and i think she is decorating many celebs' housees so she must be good at whatever she is doing!

plus twinkle seems like someone with strong personality, i doubt akshay can make her do anything she doesn't want to do!
Zareena thumbnail
lol sanamπŸ˜†

^^She said it, i remember nowπŸ˜† She never enjoy movies and i think her last movie was with Shahrukh Baadshah, she was Gorgeous in the movie. She does enjoy Interior designing and she's very successful.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: freakyy

i don't think akshay ever forced Twinkle to quit movies, i remember reading one of twinkle's interview where she said she never enjoyed doing movies ..she joined them caz of her mother. But now she really enjoys doing interior designing, and i think she is decorating many celebs' housees so she must be good at whatever she is doing!

plus twinkle seems like someone with strong personality, i doubt akshay can make her do anything she doesn't want to do!

yep, agree.. i didn't think so either..

@ Zareena: πŸ˜†  i loved Baadshah, one of my all time fav movies.. 😳😊
Zareena thumbnail
Sanam, i loved Baadshah and i don't know why it failed. I did liked tina-Srk jodi.
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zareena

Sanam, i loved Baadshah and i don't know why it failed. I did liked tina-Srk jodi.

me too.. remember that scene where they are running away from the goon and hide behind a truck.. LOL.. and she sits on the lap and he kisses her and she slaps him.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  it was a cute movie, i thought..

it happens, but that's okay.. everyone in my house loves it, including my dad, who doesn't like that many movies.. but loves to watch this one over and over again.. it's a great entertainer.. 😊
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest did Twinkle have any career, she was a flop actress and made into films due to her parents the Khannas?? πŸ₯±
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneh-Jiwan

To be honest did Twinkle have any career, she was a flop actress and made into films due to her parents the Khannas?? πŸ₯±

just because someone's films are not superhit or are not at the top, i don't see how you would call as having 'no career'..

going by that logic, many of the actors/actresees don't have any career.. πŸ˜‰
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pksanam

just because someone's films are not superhit or are not at the top, i don't see how you would call as having 'no career'..

going by that logic, many of the actors/actresees don't have any career.. πŸ˜‰

This business you know is obvious with being if not superhit atleast hit and at the top. How many actors/actress have we seen who have come and gone due to no career. You know it and I know it. This business is where one can compete with the rest or been on their way out the next day.And I donot think how could you call this as having a superhit career or the top career. Yeap by that logic many of the actors/actresses donot have any career. 😳 Tc