Karan Singh Grover is overrated Mod's Note Page 13

9o01 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I def think that ksg is damn overrated. He is just getting the votes due to his popularity and his good looks
but, the criteria in jdj is dance. In the department of dancing, I strictly find karan as big "OK". Oh comeon, he is just ok, def not great. Furthermore, I always thought jdj is a journey from being a non-dancer to dancer
And If you look at that growth, I def think Hard Kaur is growing a lot, introducing new stuff. U go gal for ur honesty and dedication.
SCREW UR CRITICS AND GO FOR IT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashforlife thumbnail
ummm ok i could not disagree withyou more
did you ever watch karan in dill mill gayye??// he was a rubbish dancer and now he has gone to a  good dancer. i also think you are forgettin it is week 3 only so the progress can not be huge
and hard kaur has always been a good dancer and he is just stayin consisten she is not exactly getting better if you idnt realise she went from 27,25,then 26 so thats not majorly getting better
and also comparing HK TO KSG ksg has improved alot more, ou have noo idea how much betta he dances now so i think he totally desrves his votes
an i fhe is poplar we can't help it we will vote on somene we like, why woud you want to spend money to vote or someone you dont really like??/
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I don't agree ..........he is a gr8 dancer!!!!!!!!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I LOOOVE KSG. But he is overrated. I mean even if he was the most horrible dancer there his faithful fans would still vote for him.

Good thing he is decent. Sometimes even good. Out of all the male dancers he is the best there.
josh135 thumbnail
karan is over rated....and i know the karan fans will say hes a good dancer , its obvious when u love him u will say that...but i dont hate him..i find him cool and i like his cool attitude..hes very good looking...but as a dancer if u compare him with other contestants..many others r better than him at dance...

Hes got loads of fans..hes not the best dancer but still he gets votes from them...which does make him over rated of his fans constantly telling that hes  the best dancer..Truly saying it would be unfair for the other contestants if he will win at the moment!!!..yes,,, he is the best among the guys till now coz hes very young and energectic..but the girls r plain awesone..!!! But i feel if he starts dancing better and concentrates more on his dance.....and if he starts to do real well..and dance better than others..then i wouldn't mind him winning....(only if he deserves...!!!). I just hope the best and the most consistent one wins!!! Coz the competition is damn tuff!!!
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
KSG rocks he is a greta dancer and yaa Hard Kaur is awesome too love them both lol
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i tottaly agree..karan iz overrated...hez gettin votez bcuz hez gud lukin...i mean den wtz d point of having a comptition?? why not jst give d prize 2 him? why all d otha contestantz r wrkin soo hard like PARUL..seriously shez wrkin very very hard.....i like karan..hez a kool dude....bt ppl shd relli vote for sum1 whuz gud in dancing...

no offence to karan singhz fanz

the day JDJ told people abt hard kaur's life arnd 84 anti sikh riots...she said that dont vote me over this onli vote for my dance..which wz very honest abt her...hard kaur rockzz

i wish dey had international voting....

may the best dancer wins
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, i disagree with you. And it's not b/c i love him but b/c i have seen him dance before jdj & trust me he sucked.

He's soo much better now so i think he really deserves the votes. :)
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely disagree with you!
I bet you have'nt seen him dancing before. As many said he sucked before but he has improved alot.
And JDJ is not only bout dancing these days, its bout looks, personality, hardwork, attitude, and your way you amange to impress the audience and Karan has got it ALL!
Am sorry, did anyone here had posted in there reply tht Karan is NOT working hard?...Are you kidding me?...He is too dedicated to whtever he does and we all fans know him very very very well, whn the guys wants to do somthing, he does it with his full heart and energy and sincerity and this time he wants to improve his dancing skills and he is working damn hard. Just cuz they dont show you, you take it this way!
@ Popularity: Actually you know, yes, he is popular and he gets too many votes cuz he is All Us fans ke Dil Ka Armaan and whn your a fan of someone then you need to me loyal to the person, thats what we all are being, loyal. And plus, he did'nt get this popularity directly in his hands without doing anything. He worked hard for tht too and thts why he has the popularity.
And he definitely can be counted as one of the good dancers in JDJ.
And for the last time, Karan is NOT overrated.
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zainu..muah babes..👏 i don have to say anythin.. You have said it all.!
But still i 'll repeat..

If you are lookin improvement wise then i gotta say Karan has improved the most amongst them all.. From 19 to 29.! Wow..
Hard kaur is already a good dancer since the beginnin..

Karan is workin really hard..and he deserves this popularity and success..thats why he is gettin votes.. He has worked hard enough throughout his career and now its time to reap the seeds of that hard work...

He may not be the best dancer.. But he has out done himself only...