Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shikharmaan

Zainu..muah babes..👏 i don have to say anythin.. You have said it all.!
But still i 'll repeat..

If you are lookin improvement wise then i gotta say Karan has improved the most amongst them all.. From 19 to 29.! Wow..
Hard kaur is already a good dancer since the beginnin..

Karan is workin really hard..and he deserves this popularity and success..thats why he is gettin votes.. He has worked hard enough throughout his career and now its time to reap the seeds of that hard work...

He may not be the best dancer.. But he has out done himself only...

Muah to you too babes!
He has worked hard enough tht he got this popularity.
Ditto @ The Bolded Part.
srkbest thumbnail
first of all this is a celebrity dance reality show........celebrities who have achieved something are popular within their own respected fields. You can't hold it against him for being popular.
People didn't vote for shilpa(when she performed the first two weeks) before and she was in the faceoff when she deserved it and gave a good performance she got third highest votes.
Those fans are the people that all the celebrities and the show is counting on to get the votes from. Hence that is why they have a 50:50 audience and judges marks to balance things
In my opinion Karan is not over-rated and he has proven himself. Before he didn't suck but he wasn't that great of a dancer. There has been a lot of improvement in his performances in Jhalak too. The first performance was a little weak but the second performance he showed a lot of improvement and wowed the judges got a 29. 3rd performance besides the little coordination problem was again very good and got him a 25 from the judges. So it is not only the audiences and the fans that are seeing his hardwork and improvement in performances the judges see it as well that is why he got good marks from them.

People don't need to get jealous just because he is popular....he is not getting votes just for his looks or because all fans will vote for him.......He is getting them because people are seeing the effort and improvement and see him giving good performances.....So he deserves all that he gets

Don't get jealous keep voting for your favorite and beat him if you can......you don't need to open anti-karan topics to complain why his fans keep voting for him.....they are his fans and obviously you will vote for your fav
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
overrated?????he has improved a lot....he was a terrible dancer...n i m his big fan but I m still saying this...jhalak is about non dancers becoming dancers....hard kaur was always a good dancer.....n being popular is not his fault...why is it projected as a crime....everyone has his/her fans...n fans support their fav whats new in it....we karan fans r not doing anything new by acknowleging his affords n voting for him...
-Blahdah thumbnail

Originally posted by: munumoni

overrated?????he has improved a lot....he was a terrible dancer...n i m his big fan but I m still saying this...jhalak is about non dancers becoming dancers....hard kaur was always a good dancer.....n being popular is not his fault...why is it projected as a crime....everyone has his/her fans...n fans support their fav whats new in it....we karan fans r not doing anything new by acknowleging his affords n voting for him...

Ditto @ The Bolded.
Thanks for coming.😃
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i disagree not becuase i am a fan but the fact is tht in jhalk the point is to turn a non dancer to a dancer!~ he is getting votes form his fans YES I NOE THAT AND ALL OF HIS FANS NOE THAT 2!!! but the fact is that he has improved so much!!!~ u can luk at all of his performances from dill mill gayye to zara nachke dika to jhalk!~ he has improved and that is the point of jhalk! yes he isnt the worlds greatest dancer, i noe that AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELES! BUT HE IS TRYING and thats why we are sending in votes! we luv him we are his fans and then send in votes becuz the fact is that he has improved sooo much!~ and everyone is proud of that.

plez dont post such topics in the future,becuz it leads to bashing!!!!!!!

...komal...
Theking21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karan has improved alot, he was a bad dancer before. This show is about non dancer becoming a dancer. It is not his fault that he is so popular, he is known for his good work og good looks, so what is the crime. Why cant we support our fav. Everyone wants to see their fav to win, then why not him. Guhar, hard kaur, shilpa can dance, they are really good, but if u see how the other have progressed in their dancing skills, its amaizing. Bhaichung, Karan, even ram have improved alot, and i think that is what this show is based on.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Like u said, 'Screw ur critics'... I think Karan should do the same... so 'screw.....'..ermmm do i hav to say the rest of the parts!

Hopefully u wud of understood by now!😉

N KPS, dnt worry im here n u guys r doing an awesome job, keep up the good wrk! 😆
Anki52 thumbnail

zainab and shikha, agree with what you both said. even i feel, karan is not over rated. he has respect and fame coz of which he is getting all these votes and also he is one of the good dancers of jdj.

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: znbhusain

Ditto @ The Bolded.
Thanks for coming.😃

'

agreed!~ we are his fans why do u need to post a topic on this????~ we are his fans and support him why are ppl so mad at us?~we dont interfere at any1 eles votes, there are other ppl who are supporting the other contestants but why are karan fans being punished for all the time?????????????

...komal...
-Blahdah thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

Like u said, 'Screw ur critics'... I think Karan should do the same... so 'screw.....'..ermmm do i hav to say the rest of the parts!

Hopefully u wud of understood by now!😉

N KPS, dnt worry im here n u guys r doing an awesome job, keep up the good wrk! 😆

Ahem! I guess many KPS members are not here as of now and dont you think, we have not had fun from a long time.😉
Guys! KPS = Karan Protection Squad...Creation reason for squad, long story.😆