Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dolly- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
disagree with u......karan is best forget the rest....& he will win JDJ that for sure.....so u guys just worried about othere.....cause karan ganna win JDJ......
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't agree with you. May be he is not best dancer but working too hard...He is not simnply getting people vote because of his popularity. But because of his dance...

I don ;t think he is overrated.
srkbest thumbnail
lol.......anand raj anand's performance was better than karan's (when did that happen......maybe me and the judges missed it)
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

I too feel he is overrated.In fact,I liked anand's dance better

wow...thats new to me....i am shocked
sawani3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkbest

lol.......anand raj anand's performance was better than karan's (when did that happen......maybe me and the judges missed it)

Well judges thought that in first episode when Karan got lowest score 😆😆 ( not that proves anything)

Winning JDJ doesn't prove or disprove someone being over rated. Gauhar/ HK are  better dancer than Amarnathji/ Bhaichung. But they get lowest votes.Sometimes judges give unreasonable scores. That doesn't make one contestant bettter han otyher. This competition has jus started. Everyone is workking hard , trying heir bes. Lets see & hope that dancer whoever it is after few more weeks of hard work is the best by that time wins.

Lot of poeple have stated karan is dancing better han what he did at ealy DMG days. Fans of Bhaichung are claiming the same . also they are suporting him with votes. So lets wait & see rather than fighting prematurely.

😆
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol😆
Forever_Komal thumbnail

There was no elimination or face off after the first performance..........that started after the second performance in which he scored a 29 so obviously that didn't qualify him to be in the face off. And you said karan should come and tell people to vote for his dance not for his looks. When did he make an appeal that I am good looking or if you think i am hot please vote for me. He never even used Armaan unlike ram and parul (nothing against them.....i like them both) who both at one point or another used Jai walia or Apki Ragini while talking about votes. All the contestants have fans and fans support their fav

agreed! i luv ram and parul soo soo sooo soo sooo much but then does karan use armaan in jdj??? NO ram uses mr. jai walia all the time(like i said i luv him!) and then parul is ragini( like i said i luv her!) has karan ever said i am hot vote for me, no he siad it very sweetly to the camera IF you liked my dance then plez vote!

...komal...
Forever_Komal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgkajolover

wow...thats new to me....i am shocked

so is everybody eles!😆 - this is nothing against anand raj anand!~ i like him 2!

...komal...
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When it comes to dancing ability, Karan Bhai is undoubtebly the best contestant from the males... and so to say he's over-rated is a statement that I personally cannot agree with 😆

Mr Baichung B is good also (he got a 30 this week and so he must be good!) and Mohinder ji is doing a great job keeping his age in mind... but still, I don't think that any of them have the style or potential that Karan Bhai has.

The ladies on the show are very good indeed... but Karan Bhai definitely is the one guy that has a legit claim to being one of the best 👍🏼

God bless.
cutie_ketu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#006699 size=3>I LOOOVE KSG. But he is overrated. I mean even if he was the most horrible dancer there his faithful fans would still vote for him. </FONT>

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#006699 size=3>Good thing he is decent. Sometimes even good. Out of all the male dancers he is the best there.</FONT>

well i don agree wid u.u said even if he was a bad dancer we wud haev voted him...btu he is not a bad dancer dats d point na...he is not takin voting thing so lightly dat ppl will always vote for him...he knows dis fact dat he will be d heighest vote getter btu he still works really hard for his each performance....n dat shows....if u din't find dis thing den its ur point of view.....