Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
but thats disappointing zainu...when u say something on a open forum...u should b ready 2 discuss...I was expecting a lot from this topic😉
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL!...Di, same here.
Am waiting for the Match Box to open up and light the fire and thn see how we light them up...ROFL!
-Moni- thumbnail
Don't think this topic will b as much fun as d last one...u remember naa???lets c kal kya hota hai...but I must say every topic made on karan negative or positive is a hit in JDJ forum....
-Blahdah thumbnail
Nah i know this topic will not beaas much fun as tht.
Offcourse...How can i ever forget tht...Hoping to have some fun like tht soon.
LOL!...It sure is afterall we are hit and Karan is hit and all and all Do We Ever Miss A Beat to let any topic on him down?
Hopefully till morning some action by the TS takes place and we get to have some fun!!
-Moni- thumbnail
hopefully this topic will come alive soon....good 2 c d KPS so quick in action....KPS rocks....waiting for d next Karan performance
-Blahdah thumbnail

We can sense tht Karan is in Danger and here we are...! :P

I guess today there is going to be no action in here.
Will see this topic in the morning.
Am hitting the bed now! GN.
srkbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka K

I TRULY AGREE WITH YOU 9o01. <br>100%.<br><br>Karan can't dance. He is improving yes but then he is just depending on his charm for the janta to vote. He says very sweetly and then expects people to vote for him.<br>People vote for him as ARMAAN and NOT AS KARAN.<br><br>That's the difference.<br>Hard Kaur is so good. She is very truthful too. She told them not to vote for her emotionally but on her performance. If Karan was really truthful, he would tell the people to vote for his dance and not because of his looks and all that.<br><br><br>HE IS DEFINITELY OVERATED. His fans have to vote for his dance and not anything else. Even when he gave the worst performance in the first episode, he didn't come in the danger zone. If he was not Armaan, I bet you that he would be in the danger zone!<br><br>Please people vote for the DANCE because JDJ is about dance and NOT BEST SOAP ACTORS.<br>

There was no elimination or face off after the first performance..........that started after the second performance in which he scored a 29 so obviously that didn't qualify him to be in the face off. And you said karan should come and tell people to vote for his dance not for his looks. When did he make an appeal that I am good looking or if you think i am hot please vote for me. He never even used Armaan unlike ram and parul (nothing against them.....i like them both) who both at one point or another used Jai walia or Apki Ragini while talking about votes. All the contestants have fans and fans support their fav
Iluv2dance thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HE IS NOT OVERRATED FOR SURE.... he is a gr8 dancer.... he tries with all his hardwork managing soo many things for his fans... did ppl ever look at that side?
..Mira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: znbhusain

I completely disagree with you!

I bet you have'nt seen him dancing before. As many said he sucked before but he has improved alot.
And JDJ is not only bout dancing these days, its bout looks, personality, hardwork, attitude, and your way you amange to impress the audience and Karan has got it ALL!
Am sorry, did anyone here had posted in there reply tht Karan is NOT working hard?...Are you kidding me?...He is too dedicated to whtever he does and we all fans know him very very very well, whn the guys wants to do somthing, he does it with his full heart and energy and sincerity and this time he wants to improve his dancing skills and he is working damn hard. Just cuz they dont show you, you take it this way!
@ Popularity: Actually you know, yes, he is popular and he gets too many votes cuz he is All Us fans ke Dil Ka Armaan and whn your a fan of someone then you need to me loyal to the person, thats what we all are being, loyal. And plus, he did'nt get this popularity directly in his hands without doing anything. He worked hard for tht too and thts why he has the popularity.
And he definitely can be counted as one of the good dancers in JDJ.
And for the last time, Karan is NOT overrated.

Zainii ditto yaar. You stole the words right out of my mouth! All I have to say is that Karan does put in a lot of hard work and dedication into his performances...and if you compare his Jhalak performances to his other performances he's done in the past well....you would know then that he has improved!

And like you said zaini he's earned his popularity as well. Most winners of competitions...also have to click with the crowd...and well Karan does. He's working hard, and also has a personality thats loved by many.

I'm not saying Hard Kaur isn't good, she is! But she's been good since the beginning..and well if you think we're being unfair and biased by voting for Karan..well then all I can say is to all HK fans....is buck up and vote for her extra if you feel the need to.  But you're still not going to change our minds...I'm still going to be a Karan fan. I think he's earned his share of votes, and well he can't help it if he's so loved by many. But at least he's not taking it to his head...like he said the other day..the competition level is still very high for him.

Edited by ..Mira.. - 15 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too feel he is overrated.In fact,I liked anand's dance better