Sabki Ladli Bebo

Laadli Queries/Help Desk

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
If you have any doubts/queries please post under this thread.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salkatz17 thumbnail
Can someone tell me the times for the show in US?  The regular time slot and repeat times pls.  They didnt air it in US on Wednesday (March 11) as i read in articles.  THX Edited by salkatz17 - 15 years ago
bhavesh871 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that they are going to launch this show and the other two shows later sometimes in the end of march or early aprl aas per what i read in one of the articles.

salkatz17 thumbnail
Thanks Bhavesh!  I was wondering if that might be the case.
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyyyy i want to know is this show a rajan show i mean him from bidaai and the other show he have launched!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -AMIGAIL-LOVER-

Heyyyyy i want to know is this show a rajan show i mean him from bidaai and the other show he have launched!

No, This show is not a Directors Cut Production Show,
It is a Show from Endomol i think !

Hope that it helps You !

Regards
Imran
-Divyaa- thumbnail
can anyone tell me who is the bebo opposite in the serial ,i saw aguy in the promo ,i think i have seen him somwhere may be in commercials ,does anyone know who he is.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -AMIGAIL-LOVER-

It's not Rajan's show. It is co-produced by Endemol India & Sachidanand Productions.

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

can anyone tell me who is the bebo opposite in the serial ,i saw aguy in the promo ,i think i have seen him somwhere may be in commercials ,does anyone know who he is.

no he is not been introduced anywhere yet not even in the show nor in interviews or anything..so no1 has any details abt him...every1 is wondering the same thing as if who is gonna b the male lead may b the guy in the title song who knows
disney101 thumbnail
i hope i get help here i am a bit confuse here who is going to be bebo's partner and whome did her parents was abot to choose.. i eman is it the guy who is in the train or the guy who is in the station.