Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: amalaragam

I am too big fan of RKAB, especially 'YURA'.

I am a mom of two Kids...When I was in college I used to be crazy for a serial called Banegi Apni Batth..

After that once again now crazy about this serial

My husband says some thing is wrong with me...I behave as if I am in teens.

I am really really crazy for 'Kapil'  & Anjali...

I think too much about Kapil and Anjali..that some times I hate my self...

Is there any body can upload the 'Romntec Scene to you tube...

Welcome to the RKAB gang dear!!!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is already there.  Here is the link

amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the link.
I really appreciate it and in today's episode I hope Yudi get to See Rani in her beautiful attrie...
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys,
Sowwies for the update delay from my end due to IF problem coupled with my system crashing😭 (sorry kiran di) So now Nish would get the update done soon. thanks nish baby..🤗
madhuri82 thumbnail
Thanks  Bobbie, even i was waiting for the same. 😊

amala.. welcome to the forum, you will have gr8 time here
darshana23 thumbnail

I am too big fan of RKAB, especially 'YURA'.

I am a mom of two Kids...When I was in college I used to be crazy for a serial called Banegi Apni Batth..

After that once again now crazy about this serial

My husband says some thing is wrong with me...I behave as if I am in teens.

I am really really crazy for 'Kapil'  & Anjali...

I think too much about Kapil and Anjali..that some times I hate my self...

Dont worry Di, everyone over here is like you and me.......... Totally gone case for YURA and KANJALI......
You can search on youtube for Yura or Kapil-Anjali and u will get many things u want.........

sassy45 thumbnail
just finished watching the epi. today. liked Yura scene😊.  i was hoping they would show some romantic scene in the begining of the epi since Yudi was going to be missing today and my wish came true.  I think  we ( all girls of RKAB forum) are the true fans👏👏👏.  i feel so bad 😭for yudi and so mad at RN😡.

i hope Yudi can figure out RN's motives and expose her in front of RS.

lets see what happens Monday.

and I also feel that this track is going to fast.

oh  i forgot to say Rani looked   beautiful in today's epi.😊
Edited by sassy45 - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail

Originally posted by: sassy45

just finished watching the epi. today. liked Yura scene😊.  i was hoping they would show some romantic scene in the begining of the epi since Yudi was going to be missing today and my wish came true.  I think  we ( all girls of RKAB forum) are the true fans👏👏👏.  i feel so bad 😭for yudi and so mad at RN😡.

i hope Yudi can figure out RN's motives and expose her in front of RS.

lets see what happens Monday.

and I also feel that this track is going to fast.

I hope so too....I am starting to hate this Nandini.....She made Yudi miss Nisha's wedding.  But Yudi is smart and will be able to figure it out.  He may not know the motive behind it but Nandini will be on his radar from now on.  I hope she fails in her effort on holi.  Yudi is not stupid he will not fall for the same trick twice. 
darshana23 thumbnail
I havent watch epi yet... but i think RN is making RuMi fool rather than Yudi..........  I will watch epi and then comment back...........
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
The episode started with a cute Yura Scene.....Yudi is sitting in their room on the sofa and Rani walks in and tells him that she has made a beautiful red dress for Niharika and that now instead of the white she will have all kinds of colors in her life.... She then walks over to the nightstand and is searching for some keys.....Yudi tells her that he has the keys that she is looking for.  She walks over to him and is about to grab the keys but Yudi quickly shifts the keys to his other hand... She looks at him and smiles but Yudi says go ahead and take the keys.....She is about to grab the keys out of his hand but he is too quick and pulls her on to his lap.  She says to him let me go someone will see us...He replies back that no one will see them.    He thanks her for being in his life and for Niharika's wedding and she says she only supported him everything else is done by him....He says that's why I say I am incomplete without you.....She says that's why I also say I am incomplete without you....(Eye lock moment) and then Rani hugs him. Edited by bobbiedhillon - 15 years ago