Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Anshu, in the preview the look in Yudi's eyes was a suspecting look and she looked uncomfortable so I do believe he is on to her.  πŸ˜›

But I am afraid Yudi may not say anything to his dad right away....trying to protect RN. what if he doesn't suspect anything???  All good people do that...n we yudi is a good man. Unless he suspects RN, story cannot move ahead coz now there is no other issue besides RN's motive....nikki's already married
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anshu,

RN is planning to do the same thing on the Holi episode.  She believes that if Yudi is not there then RS will declare Rudr the king at that time.  So I really believe that in order for next track to start YuRa will have to suspect RN.....

RN is an evil soul....I really would like to know her motive.  πŸ˜‰
TSharan thumbnail

You are so right Bobbie and we know yudi is intelligent too so this should make him suspect RN.

darshana23 thumbnail

After watching today's episode.. I really want to throw anda, tamatar,
pyaaz in creatives..... They are simply ruining RKAB because of Nandini
and her so called twist.... why the hell they have set the target of holi
for themselves for Rajtilak??? Because of diwali they ruined YuRa marriage
track and because of holi NiSha.... I am too angry....

There could have added plenty of scenes which could have added more and more
episodes to RKAB. They really need to watch Bidaai or other serials for the
way they strech every track.......

I am litellaraly listing down scenes, those have been missed because of
stupid Nandini twist. Creatives themselves will realize how many additional
episodes they have missed.

1) Rani-Yudi together brings bridal wears for Nikki and emotional scene between
these 3.
2) Saksh-Nikki scene after marriage has been fixed.
3) RS talking with Dinu Kaka (Saksh's father) for marriage. RS thanks him for
accepting Nikki as she is widow. In turn Dinu kaka replying that he is very
lucky to have Nikki as daughter in law.
4) Scene between Saksh-Yudi where Yudi asks Saksh that he is only his best
friend. But today he wants to talk to Saksh like brother of girl he is
going to marry. Emotional scene between these two describing bond of their
relationship.
5) CR, RuMi faking with Nikki just to get sympathy of RS.
6) Emotional scene between Yudi and Nikki.
7) Emotional scene between RS and Nikki. It was very important but creatives.......
8) Scene between Saksh, Rudra and Yudi where Rudra faking that he is so
happy that Saksh is in Nikki's life.
9) Scene between Rani and Nikki where Rani prepares Nikki for marriage
and touchy scene between them.
10) Scene between Saksh and Dinu kaka..

There are still long list which could have extended RKAB for a month but these
stupid people they just love to ruin this beautiful show where they have capabilities
to extend it without adding any stupid twist of Nandini. Now I am really hating
Ira has been added to RKAB. For giving importance to her track they are simply
ruining RKAB.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: waterlilly

πŸ˜•πŸ˜³...Yea?m not sure I like Yudi missing the wedding..he worked so hard to get his sis married?.RN😑😑😑

The worse part is Rudr had to do all the ceremonies related to the wedding.. Bhoomi was doing everything like tieing the knot rather than Rani.....I really hated this part of the episode....CR looked happy with all this...😭😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Bobbie even I am thnking same when I saw Bhumi doing all this.. I thought from which direction sun has rise today......
ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Darsh.....

Now i am thinking is there any reason that they are doing everything so fast ???? I don't wanna think negative but......i don't know....

Lets not call them Creatives anymore.............they are so dumb.................somebody please come up with suitable name for them...........they are not creatives for me...............
darshana23 thumbnail
Ritiji, there could be possible one that they dont have all actors together for this scene shooting day... but likewise they did shooting of some scenes before and some scenes after(we have catched many bloopers due to Kapil's hair due to this) so will not accept this reason..........................

Second one is major which i could understand that sometimes channel force some constraint due to which they have to do like this. Now i will hit SP on this for giving importance only 2 serials on channel and treating others like orphan............

Who asked them to bring stupid time constraint of holi?????? Its simply disturbing their time lines to shoot every scene and thus exclusion of many important scenes............ Once it was accepted for YuRa marriage and now they did same for NiSha............

TSharan thumbnail
I totally agree wit h you Darsh n that's why I didn't bother to see the entire episode...just the yura scene. I really want to ask the creative team if they r winding up this show....i don't see any other reason for this FF. I could handle yudi agreeing in 1 episode and RS in another but marrige today is just so unacceptable....completely ruined a sensitive topic....shaadi cud have easily extended to next week. Looks like the contract with these actors was ending so they rushed thro the wedding n am not sure if we will see saksh n nikki again ...i so hope i am incorrect.

After giving us power packed episodes we r back to Concord.

I really want to write to the new writer and give him a piece of my mind today😑 .....what is he upto...but he is not to be blamed completely...there r others who are part of the whole process...screenplay writer....producer, director n most importantly the channel. We all know something is just not right with star plus.

BTW girls I noticed Screenplay writer has also changed. I don't know what that means but Damini Kanwal Shetty's name has been replaced with S. Farhan.
Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They're married...NiSha's already married? I just can't digest it. It all just happened within a blink of an eye!

I barr anyone, especially YuRa, from saying 'Thank you for being in my life etc"...😑 It just kills the romanticness of everything. Anyone says it again (pay notice NiSha) then I'm getting out my AK-47!

Oh how easily RuMi can be sweet talked into doing whatever the sweet talker wants...silly fools! But how hilarious was it when RB got Rudr juice and he refused it? If these two go on to work in a positive role in any other drama then even then I'll be laughing at them!

Glad to see Dinu Kaka made it to his son's wedding!