Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
simra just now i saw epi again and i saw preview those women were just guest..........not brides

nisha were no where to be seen
i think yudi migh thave taken them to some kul devi temple before marriage and from there they are not back ...............

darshana23 thumbnail
ok. My two cents about epi moving too fast.
I guess it matters when writers of the serial changes.
As Anshu di, pointed out MJHT runs very slow pace and two
days track is shifted to two weeks track. I believe its writting
style of Gautam. Now as writers for the show has been changed we
are experiencing a lot of drama in RKAB but some important aspects are
completely missed as different person view story in different way.
I am not saying Sampurna should adapt writting style of Gautam but he
should understand why viewers glued to the show, what has been shown previously
and how it could be used brilliantly to add more and more episode to the story.

The way they have run for NiSha track, i believe if anyone of us was there as writers
could think of many brilliant scene depecting perfect relationship bond.
If u notice this week, on monday RuMi came to know about NiSha, on tuesday Yudi agrees,
on wednesday RS has been told about the issue, on thursday RS agrees and on friday wedding????
There could be plenty of scenes they could have add but they missed totally.
I guess creatives/producers needs to think on this and discuss any track with writers
before giving green signal. I dont understand if viewers want that some tracks should be extended
beautifully, why writers and creatives are not able to do that.

I do believe someone from RKAB team is listening to the forum and specially to this thread.
And really thinks upon what we are asking and what they are delievering. Some epi comes as
superb because of drama and dialouge but the speed at which it proceeds, its not acceptable.

Advice to creative team, take a time in every important track. Just dont try to finish in a week.
Justify every scene according to characters in the show. Viewers of this show want this serial to run
long, dont try to finish it early by ruining some important tracks to achieve ultimate goal
mariage on diwali, rajtilak on holi......... You have already missed so many things and loosing viewership
and if u continue that i know u will loose many more. So be serious and think on this point.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
darshna i truely agree with you each and every word written by is correct

and it was pathetic within two week they wrapped the entire isseu rather we wanted each and every moment elaborated..when saksh proposed i wanted to see nikki going through happiness and sorrow at same time, and saksh also feeling dejected in his room
when rani approched nikki i wanted to see nisha meeting and talking very emotionally, yudi nikki talk, all other different moment before RS come to know......and after RS declare nisha's marraige i wanted to see nisha's scene in her room they are happy and talking and yura might be congratulating and soem other scenes.but they directly shifted on rumi

i was disappointed seeing that...........as i said if they would have wanted they would have taken 5 to 6 months to reach nisha's marriage but they took only 5 days.........

i really wanted to cherish wach and every moment taking slowly but felt like hello dear you here your destination came already just alight from train before you understadn you are sitting in train you are alighted
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

If u notice this week, on monday RuMi came to know about NiSha, on tuesday Yudi agrees,
on wednesday RS has been told about the issue, on thursday RS agrees and on friday wedding????

Viewers of this show want this serial to run
long, dont try to finish it early by ruining some important tracks to achieve ultimate goal
mariage on diwali, rajtilak on holi......... You have already missed so many things and loosing viewership
and if u continue that i know u will loose many more. So be serious and think on this point.

Darsh, I agree with you 100%. Even I really like this track, as it does not have any illogical scenes or digusting comdey, but the speed is worst than a jet plane even. I mean, the amount of drama we have seen in 1 week is beyond any limits. They need to slow down really badly.

They are showing interesting tracks.....RN's entry, NiSha love story. RN's entry has been taken positively by most of us. But they are really missing out on important scenes that can make relationships more stronger, and show us more in depth emotions of each character.

For example, when Yudi said to Rani before going for horse-riding that he would miss her. It would have been nice if they completed this whole part by showing us Yudi actually missing Rani or dreaming about her being out there after riding his horse (while RN was busy spraying that powder on RS's horse) and Rani sitting on her bed, touching Yudi's pillow or his clothes, hugging it, and dreaming about him. Basically, it would have been lovely to see both of them missing each other and dreaming about each other.

Or, after Yudi agreed to NiSha relationship and before he told RS, they could have shown some nice interaction between NiSha, since 50% of their job was done once Yudi agreed. They could have also shown a night scene in YuRa's bedroom in which Rani is feeling grateful to Yudi for understanding her for the millionth time and expressing how happy she is that Yudi agreed to NiSha's relationship. And Yudi trying to be romantic with her and then later on both of them devising a plan to how to talk with RS about NiSha issue.

In short, I like the track but I am hating the speed. They are missing out on many important scenes just because they want to get to their destination by Holi. They messed up YuRa marriage completely. But now that RS has agreed, why do they want to show NiSha marriage within a day. No one has given RKAB deadlines to finish certain tracks by certain dates, so why are they rushing at super sonic speed. Or, are they given any deadlines?

After RS agreed, they could have shown YuRa and NiSha going out to a restaurant or temple or anywhere alone and having a light moment. Or Nikki expressing her gratitude to RS. YuRa thanking RS too. RS first throwing a party in the palace before getting NiSha married, specially for Nikki's sake. A romantic YuRa moment since there is no tension at present, all problems are solved. The possibilities are endless. There are atleast a week's worth of scenes, if not more, in my mind before showing NiSha marriage (minus all the pre-marriage ceremonies). With all the ceremonies, they could have easily postponed NiSha marriage for a minimum 2 weeks. But since in today's episode we know they would be showing NiSha marriage, atleast some parts of the marriage like everyone is at the mandap,  I am so not happy. I so wish the creatives slow down soon.
Edited by parikhanvi - 15 years ago
madhuri82 thumbnail
What happend today.. i couldnt see today.. and really curious to know how is yudi? 😭 someone please tell me..😔

ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri82

What happend today.. i couldnt see today.. and really curious to know how is yudi? 😭 someone please tell me..😔

Hey, in short....it was RN who tells YUDI that pundit's is not feeling well and he should go pick him up. She even hides his cell phone and turns it off. So when YUDI gets to pundit's house, the pundit already left for wedding. Then YUDI heads towards the venue but he gets flat tire. He is walking to make it to wedding. in wedding Rudra does all the brother rituals. RN, RB and rudra makes the similar plan for rajtilak where YUDI will not be able to make it.

As per preview....looks like YUDI is going to doubt RN lets see

We did get little bit of YURA moment.....which was sweet. YUDI pulls Rani in his lap and she hugs YUDI being in his lap..................

hope this helps

YES the wedding is completed.................
madhuri82 thumbnail
Thanks so much ritji.. u saved me today.. and mee glad that Yudi is safe.. no kidnapping or fighting.

Im soo sad that i couldnt watch today.. but a big thanks to u from me
ritiji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri82

Thanks so much ritji.. u saved me today.. and mee glad that Yudi is safe.. no kidnapping or fighting.

Im soo sad that i couldnt watch today.. but a big thanks to u from me

You are welcome.................i understand your feelings....cause i am as desparate as you when it comes to RKAB

there is no kidnapping but i hope YUDI suspects RN cause per preview for next week when YUDI tried to explain for being late to RS, RN was there too and he was looking at her in a way i feel he will.....but i don't know.....
madhuri82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritiji

there is no kidnapping but i hope YUDI suspects RN cause per preview for next week when YUDI tried to explain for being late to RS, RN was there too and he was looking at her in a way i feel he will.....but i don't know.....

hmm.. ya lets hope so.. now we want  YUDI tracing the game by RN and exposing her in front of RS.

How i wish i could see the episode online atleast..but my damn internet is very slow..
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am too big fan of RKAB, especially 'YURA'.

I am a mom of two Kids...When I was in college I used to be crazy for a serial called Banegi Apni Batth..

After that once again now crazy about this serial

My husband says some thing is wrong with me...I behave as if I am in teens.

I am really really crazy for 'Kapil'  & Anjali...

I think too much about Kapil and Anjali..that some times I hate my self...

Is there any body can upload the 'Romntec Scene to you tube...