Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree, way too much was cramped into this one epi...should've taken at least one week.

RN is majorly foncusing me too. Why would she want Yudi in hiding? Hoping like BR et al that the concept 'out of sight, out of mind' applies?

As long as Jen breaths (and I've got a hell lotta breath left in me), no such thing would ever dare to take place! And if it does, even accidently, then out come my voo doo dolls quicker than you can say "Oh sugar"!!!

Nish - what's on the other hand? Go on, you can trust me.
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK, as eager as I was to see a Saksh-Nikki union...I wasn't counting on one happening this soon.

Their love reavealed and marriage arranged all in just two episodes???  Way way too fast for me.

Don't get me wrong I liked what happened in the epi.  I would have liked it a lot more though if it had played out over a week or so atleast.

I hate to say it..but this superfast track makes me think that perhaps....no, better keep that thought to myself actually.
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh boy!!! What an episode!!! I loved RS, and Nikki!! WOW!!! I dont think the old one could have done these scenes justice!! I am now a complete and total fan of this new person paying nikki!!

sad that there was no YuRa but we cant have it all right!! I ust wonder why the heck they are moving so fast and I dont know if this has been mentioned but in the preview CR smirked when Rani said Yudi was missing and so did Rudr but why did he look at Nans and she smiled athim as if saying we did it and as if they were plotting together! I thought that RuMi was no longer with her... :S
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes rakhie it is too fast ...we all hoped that at least this track will last 5 or 6 months more would have been better........but least........but that least came out too short and in one months........saksh realised his love , rani show it and help nikki to realised it, than inform to yudi dear and than inform to RS hotty and all the bunch

and alaas RS ready and pandit also came on time........i was laughing during that time when i saw pandit and that pandit was also new apoointed not the one who always used to come....i think that pandit has problem with widow marriage so RS bribe this new pandit......

kyaa RS kaa plan hain yaar...........chat mangni pat  byaah

nisha i think my prediction that during rakhie nikki will come with her children to tie rakhie to yudi and during divali she will come with grown up kid to play fir crrackers is goign to true

jaha ek rat bit main ne ek do hufte nikalte hain yaha to pyaar se leke shaadi ek hi din main ho raha hain ........

but really this nand is giving head ache
what is her motive and the way she wants rumi in her party and not happy that rumi has change campe again i feel she has problem with CR

and to achieve her goal she will not hesitate to destroy any one come to her way , like right now to get rumi in her side she has to harm yura so she will harm them......she does not care and she had to harm RS she did that

so i think she has problem with CR

and kiran.....yup my wish came true the way they start with nisha scene and actually i had tears in my eyes when she was asking saksh to leave palace ...........oh how heartbroken both of them were

and when nikki was talkign with rani i was siletnly praying that RS should listen convo ......our magical corridor was waiting for his presence and alas.........in the end they show RS...(lagtaa hain nisha ke saath kuchh der ke liye sarswati maa humaari bhi jihva par aa gayi thi)

i was scared when nikki told rani that she wants to meet RS and wants to talk with him i was feard that rani would not brain wash her and stop her meeting RS..........if rani would have done so i would have pull back my support from her party and would have change camp too like rumi

but i really like nikki today the way she stood up and the way she talked to RS but all the while her eyeswere down casted......but the moment RS told that the culprit will be punished and call saksh too and the way nikki looked into Rs's eyes that was wonderful scene enacted by pankaj dhir and nikki

and i really loved RS ...the way Cr has startted her double face drama and he did not react but like surprisingly listening to her.....

again i am saying that Rs has biggest game under his sleeves

i have been saying this beofre yura alliance...before RS ask yudi to leave palace ...........and i am still supporting my doubt that .....RS is playing biggest game with CR............more than nand i am feeling RS will give us many huge and unacceptable surprises

let me knwo what all of you are thinking

and about yudi missing i have fear rumi and nad camp has somethign to do with that
darshana23 thumbnail
i also think NiSha track is moving fast, i think creatives/writers are giving more importance to Nandini that anything else............ Dont know why this is going on?????/// The way they are sitting in temple, i hope its not for NiSha marrige............. Coz just for 2 sec they show Pandit, i really think ceremany they are attending in NiSha marriage😑

Beena di, if u have contact of Sampurna then can u plz intimate him about our views. I think like YuRa marriage. NiSha marriage is also super fast train.......... They really need to slow down...........
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think we must be that rare group of girls complaining about the track moving too fast...in other serials 2 days prolong for weeks...n people complain abt track moving too slow!!!!..i have a perfect example in mind...those who watch MJHT wud know.....

And I do think the preview is indeed saksh-nikki wedding....RS did say he wants the marriage to happen fast....i think they want to put saksh in trouble n prove to RS that he chickened out when RS agreed to marry his widowed daughter to saksh....(am hoping i am not the 3rd one jiske muh mein saraswati bethi hai)

Beena tum bhi kuch achha sochti to tumhari wohi prediction sach ho jaati.....kal ke liye kuch achha socho...please
Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharan99

I think we must be that rare group of girls complaining about the track moving too fast...in other serials 2 days prolong for weeks...n people complain abt track moving too slow!!!!..i have a perfect example in mind...those who watch MJHT wud know.....

And I do think the preview is indeed saksh-nikki wedding....RS did say he wants the marriage to happen fast....i think they want to put saksh in trouble n prove to RS that he chickened out when RS agreed to marry his widowed daughter to saksh....(am hoping i am not the 3rd one jiske muh mein saraswati bethi hai)

Beena tum bhi kuch achha sochti to tumhari wohi prediction sach ho jaati.....kal ke liye kuch achha socho...please

Anshu, don't worry Yudi ke hote Saksham ko kuch nahi hoga......Preview are more scary than the actual episode and I am predicting that with this incident Yudi will come to know some important piece of information to uncover one of the evil party's secrets..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Anshu, don't worry Yudi ke hote Saksham ko kuch nahi hoga......Preview are more scary than the actual episode and I am predicting that with this incident Yudi will come to know some important piece of information to uncover one of the evil party's secrets..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Bless you Bobbie!!!!!!!!!! I hope you r right....tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar or whatever u love to eat!πŸ˜ƒ

After watching today's epi on TV just now, i do feel RS is indeed very smart....I like these men...RS n Yudi....they do have a mind of their own...don't get swayed by whatever wife says...i see so much similarity in the way RS and Yudi behave....creatives have shown how father-son r alike in their thought process, behavior etc.
Edited by sharan99 - 15 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amen bobbie

and yes do agree with you previews are more scary..like last time they showed nandi sneaking to RS room .......it was like she is gonna kill him but that thing actually turn out to be the best thing for us and yura because if she would not have gone to meet RS

and instigate him to choose successer for his throne ........RS would not have selected yudi for that and getting furiouse by that rumi would not have fought with Cr.........and nand would nto have come up with the plan to instigate yudi to bring nisha isseu our and nisha would have been sufering in one corenr
so one thing lead to another

so may be this thing also have positive effact

so far this is th eonly drama i feel happy when baddy does somethign bad because that turn out to be perfect goo dthing for main lead and good people

isn't it shows that this drama is very unique
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eak mint.. Muje batao Saksh was there or not in the wedding.. I hope Nans or CR dont do anything to Saksh.. And i also hope mere Yudi ko bhi kuchh na ho or else ppl will say this wedding is apshagun blah blah..