Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delphic_oracle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thank you, rock! currently suffering from writer's block. have 2 more scenes in mind.
tornado thumbnail
i love the part where u say laloo prasad arrives in the buffalo drawn carrige and ila arun singing the U.P. bihar song. 😆 😆 😆 it's perfect.keep going man u r doing great.
Shaizma thumbnail
this is great stuff. im a big fan of both Harry potter and Fame Gurukul. execellent.
delphic_oracle thumbnail
thank ye all! Tornado, i'm not a man. (but no offense taken!)
Purple Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

The crowd sighs in admiration as the drop-dead gorgeous Purple Princess joins Hairy as he soars into the sky, and they rise higher and higher as they flutter their arms….

Draco is unfortunately still just a little above ground level, and trying desperately to keep his portly frame from crash-landing..

While far, far, above him, Hairy and Purple Princess have reached the stars…what's keeping them there? Hairy is singing a song!!!!

Yeh Taara Woh taara Har Taara…….

👏 👏 👏

Wow!👏 Fantabulous!👏 I don't know what to write! 👏 Masha Allah!👏👏👏

Delphic, you took my breath away! I was stunned for a while before I could move my fingers again on the touch pad.😆

And even though I don't understand Hindi, I can still visualize every minutiae of your words sculpture.👍🏼

I love this one "dancing diva". 😆

Delphic, you just give me more reasons to keep returning back to this forum!😛

tornado thumbnail
oracle no offence meant. i'm not a guy either.
btw when r u going to post a new script????waiting to read them. 😃 😃
delphic_oracle thumbnail
thank ye, thank ye. I am still stuck on the second last scene. lol. losin inspiration.
uh-oh, purple princess. didn't realize you didn't know hindi. wud've tried to put in more english dialogues. but then again, had to imitate the characters' own words. so that puts me inna fix. so didya figure out your millions? Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail
Well well well, after that spectacular performance, the whole lot is pretty exhausted and no one's in the mood for a battle of wits. But that's exactly what Snape (Prashant), unfortunately, has in store for them.

The camera follows the back of his flowered shirt as he walks into the Gryffindor common room, carrying weird black cloaks in his arms. Draco Malfoy and Co. are missing. They probably couldn't live with two defeats, and what's more, what would they do in a Gryffindor common room?

Hermione (the new one): Arrey! What's going on?

(Song: Paune baara baje, Snape pakaaney aaya, what's goin on? What's goin on?)

Snape: Abhi aap logon ka debate hoga. Wizards ka debate. You have to justify with points what qualities you think the best wizard..er..Gurukul student should have. Whoever wins will get to star in Gurinder's next movie. Okay? And whoever loses will get the Dementor's kiss. And let me warn you, his breath doesn't smell very good. Aap log sab yeh gowns pehen lijiye.

Hairy: Nahin, nahin. I will not wear this gown. I can't take off my lucky jacket. How can I look the same as everyone else? Mera apna style hai! Agar maine gown pehna to ladkiyaan mujhpe kaise fida hongi???

Hermione and Ron: We cant wear these gowns. Humein fit nahin aayengey.

Hagrid appears: Stop making excuses! Yeh Gurukul mein rule hai. You HAVE to wear funny clothes in any games you play. Understand?

Muttering amongst themselves, they get into the gowns. There are just three of them: Hairy, Hermione (the new one!), and Ron. But what's this? Hairy has run off sumwhere. He returns with a can of petrol (and an apron so that he doesn't spoil his 'fancy' clothes.)

Snape (in anger): What is all this, Hairy? Tumhe sur ke sivah sab kuch soojhta hai…

Hairy: U don't get it, do u? I am gonna enjoy this debate. Main in logon par petrol daalne waala hoon (adding fuel to fire).

Hagrid: maine kaha tha na! Yeh Hairy aur Ron jahaan bhi jaayengey, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaag laga dengey!

Snape starts beating a drum.

Peeves appears out of nowhere. Peeves: Snape Sir, aap yeh drum kyon baja rahe hain?

Snape: Grrr….I have to take out all the frustration I feel for Ila ji.

The game begins, with the playback singers' tuneful rendition of 'Amar, Akbar, Anthoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' to support ALL three participants.

Dumbledore: Yeh sunkar meri aankhon mein is Gurukul mein pehli baar aansoo aa gaye. Lekin Hermione gaati to zyaada achha hota.

Hairy goes first. Confidently, he sets his hair, looks carefully in the mirror, strikes the right pose, and begins: Nobody here wants me to be in the Gurukul, because I'm a performer. Choreography kyon hoti hai???
Sings the song: Agar style maara nahin, toh Akbar meraaaaaa naam nahin!

Snape: Order, order! (Bang, bang!) Yeh debate aapke baarey mein nahin hai! Best student ki qualities ke baarey mein hai. Minus points!

Hairy is puzzled: What's the difference?

Ron and Hermione start shouting: Ohohoho aap aur dance! Taaron tak pahunch gaye to dancer ban gaye?? Humein dance kartey dekha hai? Kitne CUTE lagtey hain!

Hairy: Arrey frustrate mat hoiye. Aaram se.
(In the background, you can hear the song: Jitni chaabi bhari Ram ne, utna chale khiloooona)

Snape: Ab aap dono ki baari hai. Boliye, What are the qualities for the best student???

Ron and Hermione: Is Qazi ko kuch nahin aata.

Snape: Chaliye, one point to you both! Now both of you can tie up Qazi.

Ila enters.

Snape: Prof Trelawney, aap yahaan?

Ila: What is all this!! They didn't even address the issue!!

Snape: Toh kya hua. Mera kaam hai inhe save karma, yeh kuch hi kahen.

Ila: I've had enough. Now I'm in charge of this competition. Whoever answers my question will win. (She brings a spade, puts it on a table and calls them one by one). You have to tell me what this is.

Hairy: It's a spade.

Ron: DIKHTA toh yeh spade hai but actually its just acting and dialogue-baazi.

Hermione: Isko Hindi/English mein kya kahta hai??
Ila: That's it! Hairy is the winner!!! Agli film ke liye hum aapko baizzat bachaatey hain aur waapas bulaatey hain!!

Hairy: Yow YOW! I always wanted to be a superstar! (Raises his hands to Allah and sings: TA-reef karoon kya uski, jisne mujhe banaaya!)

Peeves: Aur ab, bade afsos ke saath humein kehna pad raha hai that Ron will be the one to get the Dementor's kiss. Hermione gets a consolation prize. You want to announce it, Myrtle?

Myrtle" Yeh hai Compromise Candidate awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard. Hermione, kaise lag raha hai aapko yeh jeet kar?
Hermione: Theek hai.

Peeves: Lekin yeh kya?? Dekhiye kismet ka khel Jis Ron ko Dementor ka role play karna tha, aaj unhe khud ko hi Dementor's Kiss dena hoga!

Myrtle: Ron, humein bahut bura lag raha hai, aapko jaatey dekh. Lekin kya karein. You dug your own grave. Hai naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (asks audience)?
To Ron, kaise lag raha hai aapko aa? Kya aap kuch kehna chahengey? Or would you like to sing??

Ron: Nahin main bas gaana chahoonga.

Hermione: Hey! That was my line!

Ron sings: Main aisa kyon hoon, main aisa kyon hoon…..

(Scene ends with Hairy looking confused: Hey that was my song!)
Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
Purple Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

thank ye, thank ye. I am still stuck on the second last scene. lol. losin inspiration.
uh-oh, purple princess. didn't realize you didn't know hindi. wud've tried to put in more english dialogues. but then again, had to imitate the characters' own words. so that puts me inna fix. so didya figure out your millions?

No worries, mate! I appreciate and applaud the fine art of entertainment in any language.🤗 

In all these scenes, its your sense of theatre that I like more than anything else. Good onya!👏

And yes, it is 8.7 million.😊

delphic_oracle thumbnail
aww thank you, purple princess!
All the world's a stage!

Was so happy to see ppl here who are both FG and Potter fans. Hope to conclude the film soon. Have enjoyed doin' this! Don;t have the time, or else wud've loved to do one on the celeb gurukul. But i guess THAt is ridiculous enough in itself and doesn;t need me to make it more ridiculous!