Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delphic_oracle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Haha...awrite, purple princess..not a bad idea..but ur making my movie into a broadway musical!
delphic_oracle thumbnail
thanks, fatik87.
Next scene coming soon...sigh..i've lost the will to write, now that FG is over!
delphic_oracle thumbnail

Time for the Quidditch Match! Our two daavedaars are again, of course, Hairy and Laveen (Draco).

The aim of the game is to stay up in the air for longer than your opponent. Gurukul is literally drenched in excitement..this is everyone's favourite sport, one they wait for all year round! In the muddle of lost dandiya sticks and last-minute glitches in security for the arrival of the Chief Guest, one can hear loud wailing yet again…is Moaning Myrtle at it again?

No, its Hermione! She is sobbing buckets of tears in Gurinder's office.

Hermione: I'm not going to do this role anymore! I'm leaving!

Snape (Prashant) arrives. Arrey Hermione, why are you crying??? How can you think of leaving this role? It's the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you scared of being outdone by Hairy? Uski fikar mat kar. Tumhe pata hai faculty usey pasand nahin karti. We will save you..

Hermione: Huh. Why should I be jealous of Hairy. TR be very frank I am bot that kind of person. But I think I have been given a very unfair deal.

Gurinder: But why???

Hermione: Why am I not introduced in the first scene? Saara attention baakiyon ko mil raha hai. My role comes much later. Main jo deserve karti hoon, mujhe nahin mila!

Gurinder: But we can't change the script so much, Arpita. And if you want me to expand your role, you'll have to put some feel into your acting. We can't have you doing romantic numbers without any expression on your face! Please don't take this otherwise. Its constructive criticism. I am going to try out someone else for your role in the next scene. She is popular with audiences and puts more feel into her performance. Do't worry, the role will be divided between both of you. You do some scenes, she will do the others. Okay?

Hermione! What!!! How could you do this! Kahaan kahaan se aa jaatey hain yeh log! Who is it?

Gurinder: Ruprekha.

Snape and Hermione: But how can you take Ruprekha? She can't dance! And the Quidditch sequence is all about dancing!

Gurinder: That's true, she can't. But I'm not worried about the dancing part. I've changed the script. Hermione is only going to stare up at Hairy from the ground ad sing. For Hairy's dance partner, I'm bringing in that dancing diva from abroad, Purple Princess….I think she and Hairy will just light up the skies!

Hermione's reaction: 😭

Peeves: Whew! So that's been taken care of. Why has the Quidditch match still not started? Its been over an hour since the designated time. Whats going on??? Kya wands…er…dandiya sticks abhi tak nahin miley??

Dumbledore (Javed): Dekhiye hum chief guest ka intezaar kar rahe hain. Who Abhi plane mein baithe hain. Ek ghanta aur lagega. After all, Laloo ji has other commitments….

Peeves: Haan, so till the Minister of Magic makes his appearance, main aapko bata doon ki ab tak Jassi mein kya hua…..

Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail

Finally, the lights of the outdoor Quidditch stadium are dimmed, and there's a spectacular laser display. From amidst the blinding laser lights, a buffalo-drawn carriage with Laloo Yadav enthroned upon it makes its way to the chief guest's divan….
Faculty member Trelawney (Ila Arun) has been asked to sing a special number to accompany the Minister of magic's arrival: Dilwaalon ke dil ka karaar lootney, main aayeen hoon U.P. Bihar lootney….

Peeves is waiting for Laloo at the chief guest's divan, mike and camera phone in hand.
Peeves: Laloo ji, hum dil-o-jaan se aapka swaagat kartey hain!!! Aapko itni der kaise hui?
Minister of Magic: Ye kaisa sawaal hai. Pehle to main Sonia ji aur Manmohan ji ko naye ultimatums de raha tha, aur uske baad jab main yahaan pahuncha to Hagrid (Shankar) ji mujhe wild magical creatures dikhaaney le gaye they. Mujhe unke fodder main kaafi dilchaspi thi….

Myrtle: And NOW< without wasting ANY more time, let's start the match! Ready, Set, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hairy and Draco are standing with a dancer each on opposite ends of the stadium. The night sky is full of stars. In the middle, the new Hermione sits pretty in pink. She is going to begin the match with a song, that we suspect she is singing exclusively for Hairy.

Hermione: Chandani raatein…haye….chandani raatein…..

As her song draws to a close, the contestants get into position. They have to dance to the Dil Chahta Hai wing- fluttering song and fly up into the air…but the catch is…THEY CAN't LET GO OF THEIR DANDIYA STICKS!!!

The Song begins. Hairy and Draco sing the first line and flutter their arms as they begin to rise upwards…Jisey dhoondta hoon main, har kaheen….
At the second line, their partners make an appearance. Draco's partner is…..horror of horrors..RON???????? Clumsily, he tries to get into the mood but can't get his feet off the ground. But Hairy's partner…wow! The crowd sighs in admiration as the drop-dead gorgeous Purple Princess joins Hairy as he soars into the sky, and they rise higher and higher as they flutter their arms….

Draco is unfortunately still just a little above ground level, and trying desperately to keep his portly frame from crash-landing..

While far, far, above him, Hairy and Purple Princess have reached the stars…what's keeping them there? Hairy is singing a song!!!!

Yeh Taara Woh taara Har Taara…….

👏 👏 👏

Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow what imagination. 👏
tell u what, dont waste ure talent here. u must publish a book called ' the real truth inside fame gurukul' 😆
delphic_oracle thumbnail
haha. thanks, sunena. btw apparently they do have a book called 'inside fame gurukul' published by popular prakashan..buuut i dont really wanna read it.
Fiction is always stranger than truth...lol Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail

😳

delphic_oracle thumbnail
aww arijit fan, ur sweet! btw i'm a fan of HP, FG (both of which r obvious..lol) and arijit too, tho i also like qazi and mona!
delphic_oracle thumbnail
Purple Princess where r u..lol..aasman ke paar?
rock 24.7 thumbnail
JUST TOO GOOD.CONTINUE. 👏 👏 👏