Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delphic_oracle thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Aww Purple Princess..i was gonna have u dancing around trees inna sari in the rain..now I'll have to rework the script...(just kidding). Coming soon.
Purple Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

Aww Purple Princess..i was gonna have u dancing around trees inna sari in the rain..now I'll have to rework the script...(just kidding). Coming soon.

I don't like rain. I prefer clear blue skies.😆 But you are the scriptwriter/producer!  So no arguments...😆 I will do anything to make it to the top...😉😆 Even if it means a wet saree...😆😆 (Me too, just kidding)😆😆

Keisha thumbnail
hey wow this is like totally awsum 👏 👏
ur hella talented delphic_oracle.....i'll b waiting 4 da next scene 😊
delphic_oracle thumbnail

(Here it is, folks)

The next scene is a face-off between Hairy and Draco. Hairy is carefully setting his hair in the common room mirror. He knows that the TOP STUDENT contest was going to be based on who flicks their hair best while dancing. Owing to their lifelong promise of friendship, Ron and Hermione have decided not to compete, only to support him. His only competitor is the forbidding Draco Malfoy (Laveen), who was confident of his long black tresses clinching the coveted title, until Hairy arrived on the scene, tossing his locks with practiced ease. Unfortunately the judge was to be the janta…and Laveen knew his antics had already put him at a disadvantage…..he knew just what to do…the contest would involve co-ordinating dance moves with two other people who would dance with the contender.

Soooo our scheming Malfoy got his ever-faithful Crabbe and Goyle to mix a special drug in the fruit that Ron ate and the air that Hermione drank that evening…they manage to do this by bribing the cooks Bosco and Caesar by offering them jobs as choreographers in Nach Baliye…This drug will make them act unpredictably that night….hold your breath..

It's the night of the contest! This is dandiya night, folks…bright lights, vibrant colours…the singer for the evening is supposed to be Ron (Rex), who is well-known for his josheela rendition of Dhol baajey…But what's this? He and Hermione are sitting on a durrie on the floor, holding up cards that say 'Gurukul'.

Ila (Trelawney): Yeh kya ho raha hai!!??

Hairy: Why aren't you guys in costume? We're on in fifteen minutes!

Ron and Hermione turn the cards around. They say just one word: 'Strike!'

Ron and Hermione: We are on strike! We cannot perform…we are following the orders of His Evil Highness, Lord You-Know-Who..

Background singers: Dus bahaaney karkey le gaye dil....

(Snape looks triumphantly at Hairy with an I-told-you-you-can't-be-any-good look)

Dumbledore takes stock of the situation: We first have to find a singer to replace Ron. Hmm..that's not too difficult. Thankfully I had arranged for an understudy..please welcome this amazingly talented singer from Gujarat…..You want to announce his name, Myrtle?

Myrtle: Put your hands together for the one and only KIRTI SAGATHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hairy: That's all very well, you've solved the problem of who's going to sing…but who will dance with me?? Main ekdam akela pad gaya hoon. Koi mere saath dance nahin karna chahta…..

At that very moment, there's a spark of lightning…a roar of thunder..and a purple haze envelops the room…..everyone stares in wonder as two lovely ladies descend from a platform that has suddenly appeared out of nowhere…gracefully, they move towards a wonderstruck Hairy….and introduce themselves:

PP: Hi, I'm Purple Princess.
NS: And I'm Nsadhwani!
And we're both here to save you, Hairy! The janta has sent us as your guardian angels..don't worry…no one can dance like us..u are sure to win!

Hairy: Yow yow, lets get going!!! (With one lady on each arm, he runs excitedly towards the practice room for a quick rehearsal)……

Finally, its showtime!!! Hairy and his two good Samaritans deliver a brilliant performance, with flawless co-ordination and Hairy's hair making all the right moves…
All this while, Draco and company are still struggling to prevent their dandiya sticks from hitting each other…

Moaning Myrtle and Peeves ask Hagrid what he thought of the performances. 

Hagrid (Shankar): Hairy and friends, you were mind-blowing!!!

Draco and friends…kya keh sakta hoon…sirf energy hi sab kuch nahin hai!

Myrtle and Peeves declare the results after much dilly-dallying…and the obvious winner is Hairy Puttar!!!! He gets to be the Top Student, which means his room is going to be decorated with mirrors from top to bottom…

Myrtle and Peeves: Kya aap kuch kehna chahengey?
Hairy: Main sirf purple Princess aur nsadhwani ka shukriya ada karna chahoonga, jinhoney mujhe danger zone se hamesha ke liye baahar nikala..i love you!!

(scene ends)

Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail
thanks, keisha! lemme know if u want a role in the next scene..lol.
Oracle, that was superb! 👏

"purple haze" Brilliant! 👏

I love it! 🤗 ❤️ 🤗

Oracle, let me know when you join show biz! 😆 I will join you! 😆
delphic_oracle thumbnail
heheh. i am very far from showbiz, purple princess.
But when u make it real big as a dancer, don't forget the lesser mortal who launched u.
lol
tornado thumbnail
i think u did an awesome job.lookin forard to reading more. 😃
delphic_oracle thumbnail
thank you, tornado. wish u had come earlier. i wud've put u in the first scene, as yourself! 😆

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

thank you, tornado. wish u had come earlier. i wud've put u in the first scene, as yourself! 😆

😆😆😆

Cast tornado with me in another dance sequence. We will stir up a windstorm together!😆