Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple Princess thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

thanks especially to purple princess! will write the rest now after the show. hope u;ll still be around to read!

Definitely!🤗

For an amateur, you are so good at scripting!👏

You certainly have more than one career option in your life!😆

delphic_oracle thumbnail
haha.unfortunately i'm a researcher. maybe that's y the creative impulses have ben curbed for a looong time.
If you are planning to have any dance sequences in your script, can I be the dancer? 😉 Introduced as a new face from abroad?! 😆
delphic_oracle thumbnail
haha, sure purple princess..i am including a dance sequence in the script juuuust for you..and i guess u'd like to dance with qazi? heheh...coming soon...
delphic_oracle thumbnail

Next scene is the arrival at Hogwarts..er..Gurukul…

Hairy troops in, followed by a fat guy who kicks his feet while walking and this tall, thin, pretty girl who's already looking down on everyone….Ila (Trelawney) and Javed (Dumbledore) sabki aarti utaartey hain. Snape (Prashant) is standing smirking inna corner…what cud he be plotting???

Javed and Ila welcome all of them to the Gurukul, and teach them how to hold the dandiya sticks. Ron quickly becomes an expert at hitting everyone with it. They are all taught the anthem of the Gurukul…Jaadooooo, Jaadoooo, Jaaadoooooo, Jaadoo…

(Peeves is clicking away with his LG CDMA)

The camera now moves to another student…a new face….this huge guy with long hair standing to one side…glaring at Hairy as he enters, thinking aloud…iske baal mere se chhotey hain…haha…main hi top student banoonga…duniya ko dikhaoonga laveen kya cheez hai…

Javed explains to them that along with learning their musical lessons, they have to face three tough competitions, one for top student, one Quidditch match and one lawyers' (oops wizards') debate..

There is an aside between Ila and Prashant.
Ila hisses: Tumhaari better half kahaan hai? Jo choodiyaan chamkati huii paayal khankhati huii tumharey saath ghoomti hai?

Snape: Woh Hairy ke saath same film mein act nahin karna chahti.

Ila: Aur aap?

Snape: Well, at least ek good student arpita to hai….dekhna main use superstar banaoonga….besides, FG khatam honey ke baad mujhe fame ka chaska lag gaya hai…

The students are left to themselves in the Gryffindor common room….Both guys are vying for Hermione's attention, but she's busy listening to her Ipod…

Hairy and Ron: Khud ko kya samajhti hai..itna akadti hai…college mein nayee nayee…aayee yeh ladki hai…

Hermione gets up and looks at them menacingly….she tosses her head and goes to Ila's room…

Ila: Tum mujhse kuch kehna chahti ho?
Hermione: (sobbing) I am sick of these guys. They are so dumb, and they think they can distract me from my work..aur is stage pe concentrate karma kitna matter karta hai…

Ila; But u've just come..why don't you relax..ro kyon rahi ho?

Hermione: No, no. There are three competitions coming up and I have to win all of them. I can't imagine how I've been put in the same class as these guys who don't know anything. I deserve much better….Mujhse aur bardaasht nain hota…

Ila: We were thinking of getting another female student as well….

Hermione: Oh, no no….I;m not that bad…I can handle the pressure…after all, agar aap apne art ko waqt nahin dengey, to art hi aapko kisi point pe chhod dega….I'll stay on….

The scene ends with Hermione breezing out of Ila's office, singing to herself…."Oh, I'm the best, I'm the best, I'm the best…."

Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
nsadhwani thumbnail
can I dance with qazi please please please 😆
delphic_oracle thumbnail
ok, nsadhwani..will gladly include u too....
Anyone else has similar requests? lol..jaldi bhej do pls...i am scripting the dance sequence right now... Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail
ok, nsadhwani..will gladly include u too....
Anyone else has similar requests? lol..jaldi bhej do pls...i am scripting the dance sequence right now... Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago
delphic_oracle thumbnail

The next scene is the Moaning Myrtle bathroom sequence…with a twist, of course…after all, Gurinder is entitled to her artistic license…and what good is a desi potboiler without the romantic angle and the damsel in distress?

Scene begins. Peeves is grinning at the camera, flashing his phone…aaiyee ab hum aapko le jaatey hain Gurukul k ek bathroom mein, jahaan ek ajeeb-o-gareeb dastaan shuru honey wali hai…dil thaam kar baithiye…

Euuwwww whats that sound? Its soft at first, but it grows louder and louder till it grates and gnaws at your ears..is it a human being? Is it a cat? Sounds like someone's wailing..but who?????
Gingerly, the camera follows a trembling Peeves into the beautifully done up bathroom….(of course, Peeves doesn't neglect to mention the name of the bathroom tiles cos the company is sponsoring the film)

Moaning Myrtle (Mandira) is spewing her woes at Hermione, who's trying to cover her ears but can't, as Myrtle has a firm grip on her arm….

WAIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what will I do now WAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL FG is over WAIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL meri film flop ho gayi aura ab to main ekta ke serial mein bhi nahin aati…..WAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL no one wants my expert advice as a cricket commentator anymore…WAIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what am I gonna do????

Hermione: Ab ismein main aapki kya madad kar sakti hoon? Aap Sony se poochiye…..waise bhi aapki awaaz ekdum sureelee nahin hai….lemme go!

Myrtle: WAIIIILLLLLLL no I won't let u go WAIIIIIILLLLLLL someone has to listen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hermione: OMG! Mujhe yahaan se kaun nikalega????
(Its time for a song..kaafi der se kisi ne kuch nahin gaaya!) Daiya main kahan phasi…Paape bacha lo tussiiiiii

Enter Hairy Puttar, strutting into the bathroom like he owns the place, kicks Myrtle out and sweeps Hermione into his arms (this becomes a bit of a problem as she is taller than him) and out the door…..they gaze deeply into each other's eyes while Arijit sings in the background….Aashiq banaaya aapne…..

Scene ends with Ron (Rex) gazing tearfully at the new-found lovers..he waits for their song to finish, goes into the bedroom and lies down, pulling one of those brown blankets they have over himself, and breaks into a song…Tadap Tadap ke is dil se..ye aah nikalti rahi…mujhko sazaadi pyaar ki…aisa kya gunah kiye ki lut gayeeeeee……….haan lut gayeee………

(baaki baad mein, including the dances..i cant believe i am spending so mcuh time on this stuff...lol) Edited by delphic_oracle - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: delphic_oracle

haha, sure purple princess..i am including a dance sequence in the script juuuust for you..and i guess u'd like to dance with qazi? heheh...coming soon...

Thanks delphic_oracle!😆 You r remarkable!😆 Actually, I don't mind dancing with anyone. Just as long as it is a sexy and seductive segment.😉 

And please don't suggest those rolling down the hill and running around the trees duet sequences. I hate those!🤢