Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_mahima thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aishah02

plzz stop jumping to conclusions if you dont actually know whats happened. you dont know both sides of the coin,  its really disrespectful excspecially since this is liza's farewell post in the forum.

exactly aishah di.....plz don't make this worse!!
roshaaan thumbnail
wat happened why r u leaving ?????????

may we all now abt it any1 can tell us plzzzz we really want to knw??????
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sneha0601

Ok seriously I think I'll keep what I said on the earlier post but still add some more to it.....

Now that I've come to know the reason ur leaving the forum.... I must say am deeply ashamed that even the Channel Moderators's words had no effect on you guys.... I still wish you all the best though this time round.... I won't say am sad at you leaving the forum....

An upset DMGian...
Sneha

Modz if u ever see it u might understnad what we were tryiing to say Sneha u just proved us right thanx for that.seriously do u guys have heart?u guys dont even let us leave this forum peacefully.
..Mira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Modz if u ever see it u might understnad what we were tryiing to say Sneha u just proved us right thanx for that.seriously do u guys have heart?u guys dont even let us leave this forum peacefully.

Sneha how are you so sure you know the reason she's leaving? Please atleast be respectful and don't post anything like this in her farewell post,

Liza dont do dis ! DOnt leev
all of us need you ! your a big support 2 us and we luv you alot !
dont let sum ppl affect you ...dont let them prove dat ther stronger then you cus you aint !  we still hav alot to prove ! dont do this!
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stellarwind

maybe its best u dont comment if its negative. this is her farewell. not a time to make it worse.

well said
atleast not now
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hmm...i'm totally with you on the farewell post bit, and about not being negative since it's what she'll be leaving with...

just one request...it would be really nice if you'd stop clubbing up 'You Guys' like a unified hostile group...in a way, you're sort of going against what Liza's always said...equality is about respecting the other's opinion...and opinion is subjective and individual...to take one person's opinion and turn it into the assumed opinion of an entire group tagged 'You Guys'...well...i don't mean to offend you in the least...i know you're upset, and so am i...

and Liza...i don't think we've ever actively interacted, but i've always read and appreciated your posts...i may have agreed at times and disagreed at times, but that never detracted from the respect i had and still do have for you...i saw in your posts one of the few voices of sensibility, to really sort out issues that the DMG forum has been fraught with in recent times...perhaps there is no active solution for it but for each of us to work on our own selves and hope that wounds heal with time...it is only in our power to be able to cultivate a more mature attitude...no amount of discussions can really do it for us unless we're willing to work for it ourselves...

i do not claim to know the reason behind your leaving...what i do know is that we're losing a great deal in losing you...you hardly know me, and hence my persuasion would count for nought anyway...but i would still like to put in this little word...that it would be really nice if you could keep coming whenever you can and leaving comments or posts once in a while...i'd really appreciate it...

we'll miss you...i know i will...

take care and all the very best in whatever you do...

cheers!
chocogurl thumbnail
Noo Liza, plzz don't leave😭. We all love you!! You are such a bit support to all of us. If you leave, DMG forum won't seem right. If this is your final final decision then all i have to say is plzzz don't lose touch, keep coming to the CC and CFC sections. But plzz reconsider this decision. Plzz don't leave😭.
Edited by chocogurl - 15 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail

I dont know about anyone else but u leaving this forum is a big loss for this forum.

Liz yaar place is not same wid u yaar.plzzz u r one of my closest friends n i totally adore u plz dont leave.😭 no emotion can describe my feeling right now.

I TOTALLY agree with you Jia. If Liza leaves, it's a big loss to this forum.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandinidev

hmm...i'm totally with you on the farewell post bit, and about not being negative since it's what she'll be leaving with...

just one request...it would be really nice if you'd stop clubbing up 'You Guys' like a unified hostile group...in a way, you're sort of going against what Liza's always said...equality is about respecting the other's opinion...and opinion is subjective and individual...to take one person's opinion and turn it into the assumed opinion of an entire group tagged 'You Guys'...well...i don't mean to offend you in the least...i know you're upset, and so am i...

Certainly u r very right.Hun cant say anything on this cause u dont know anything so i was referring to those who have done this alot recently not to those who havent said anything.thats what i meant by saying u guys i wasnt referring to the whole group at all.