Farewell..DMG Forum

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Everyone, What you read in the title is true. I am leaving this forum for good. And No amount of persuasion will change my decision.

All of you can have different interpretrations of my sudden exit, but I won't deny that the recent events have contributed a huge part to my decision. I will not make this a complaning post, because this is my last post here so I do not wish to create a bitter environment. I just want to say - Thankyou. Thankyou to all people who befriended me here, for being there for me, for sitting through my endless rants πŸ˜†. Thankyou to all people who participated in my discussions. I love all my friends here ! πŸ€—

I have had some very lovely times here, and I will forever cherish them 😊.

But after having said that, I need to tell you all that I am not leaving because I'm scared or ashamed. I did what I felt was right, does not necessarily have to be right actually, But I felt it was. So All I have to say is that no one is superior or inferior here, everyone is equal and we should respect that equality, and celebrate it 😊.

I will still post my VMs here, so the Media Center still belongs to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Goodbye Guys, I love you all !

Yours forever
Liz 😳
Edited by liza93 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....liz plz dont go...plz!!!
humare chatir...liz plz dont go...we need u in this forum...ur a good person...and we all luv u...plz yaar dont go....!!
without this forum will be not the same...plz dont go..humara dil matdukao...plz liz😭
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😲

hey liza wats rong ?

dont leave πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats it thats it Mehek dont cry this is just the starting this will happen wid everyone who will try to  raise thier voice.u wont beileve but this thought ran into my mind of ur leaving my fear has become true.
Liz all that i can say is i m heartbroken all over once agian second friend in a row trust me it dosent feel nice dont dont do this plzzz i beg u yaar dont leave this forum atleast for us ur friends.
Liz dont go plz plz dont leave.😭 god cant take this anymore.
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😲lizaaa!!!! aw i wish i could stop you but i guess that i see what you mean......i know for a fact your not leaving here scared, so im ok with that, but i really dont know what else to say other than we're reallllly gonna missyou, and that maybe you'll reconsider😭

Edited by angel1117 - 15 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know about anyone else but u leaving this forum is a big loss for this forum.
Liz yaar place is not same wid u yaar.plzzz u r one of my closest friends n i totally adore u plz dont leave.😭 no emotion can describe my feeling right now.
-Blahdah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my Lizzie! I knw wht has happening to you all these days and i can completely understand wht made you take this decision. So i am not gonna pester you to stay here. I am just gonna say one thing, 'I will miss your posts, topics, comments and else' But i will not miss you cuz offcourse i can contact you anytime i want, right?
Anyways, as you said last post, so let me not make it emotional, anyhow, So it was really fun and enjoying having you here. You and the group: Jia, Mariam, Aishu...Was real fun. Miss you!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This is such a sad situation...that a person has to leave because they desire equality...not cool at allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

bye liza93!πŸ˜”

but remember you're a star!⭐️

Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soul_angel

I dont know about anyone else but u leaving this forum is a big loss for this forum.

Liz yaar place is not same wid u yaar.plzzz u r one of my closest friends n i totally adore u plz dont leave.😭 no emotion can describe my feeling right now.

totally right yaar.. liz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont go😭
-Sneha thumbnail
hey liza,

Being a DMGian first of all more than anything else, whether you believe it or not, I must say I do feel bad that one of us is leaving.... not because you felt ashamed or scared, not because this no longer is the peaceful place we ALL once wanted, but because someone, who could have made this forum a better place, is leaving today.... I won't say it'll be hard for you, its usually not for those who are determined, but I have to say something, if you staying is not gonna make any difference, then you leaving isn't gonna make either.... We need to remain together, in the harshest of times... Even if we must fight, for DMG to remain.... I have always loved the way you put forward your arguments, even if I don't necessarily agree with them... After all, everyone is entitled to their opinions....

All I wanna say is though I've not known you very well, I've seen you participating in any discussions over here, and giving a healthy and fair opinion of your part, even if many, including I would disagree at times... I am just dissapointed in a way that one of us is leaving.... Many would disagree, but I still believe that's even though by fighting, its only by remaining together that we could rebuild peace in this forum.... Alas, we do have to respect your decision though....And I still do like ur FFs no matter what....

Have a great life ahead, and wish you all the best....
Sneha