Users

Frequent Posters

ardis10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Liza Its really really sad to see you leave
your topics are the best topics and I come on to read and comment on them
but ab mere kya hoga ga๐Ÿ˜†
But i THINK i know why ur leaving and im proud to see that ur leaving with ur head high ๐Ÿ˜Š

I will miss u Liza hunny and please keep on making those VM's...

ardis10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I take back my earlier post

Pleasee dont leave yaar!!
lol
cutie_mahima thumbnail

Originally posted by: xdmgx

liz is sad to see...that a important member is leaving the forum...but we are respecting ur decision...!!
and ofcourse we will talk in other section..and btw PM service zindabad...๐Ÿ˜†

i'm really gonna miss u liza di on this forum!! i loved ur posts and comments and everything!!
but...its ur decision!
and i will talk to on  other sections and PM!! haha...PM service zindabad!๐Ÿ˜‰
tc.
<333
Mahima
Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Liz buddy..............i really don't believe what i just saw...u r leaving buddy๐Ÿ˜ญ i can completely understand..i will meet u in other sections of IF ok buddy.....don't know what else to say..but i can say one thing for sure that I LOVE U AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U๐Ÿค—
Edited by rvs04 - 15 years ago
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xdmgx

liz is sad to see...that a important member is leaving the forum...but we are respecting ur decision...!!
and ofcourse we will talk in other section..and btw PM service zindabad...๐Ÿ˜†

well said mehek we respect ur decision n yeh
we will alwsys b in toch
we r friensds 4 life ๐Ÿ˜Š
our friendship ZINDABAD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
no worries ji MITI PAO
Edited by ami+ridzi 4ever - 15 years ago
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neeta i am not really sad that u r leaving DMG forum cuz I'll see u at the WC and the CC. But I think ur decision is right and pretty soon I'll be doing the same thing cuz DMG forum is now ๐Ÿคฌ.  I'll leave the censored part to everyone's own imagination.  NOBODY was rude to the mods in that post.  Did any of the mods even read what u or zainab or soha or I said?  If they did, sticky post would've never been made. But I am really satisfied with whatever we said and the amount of PMs u r getting to say that so many people agree with our post goes to show that WE SAID WHAT OTHERS COULDN'T SAY.  So thumbs up girl.  and one last thing... THE FACT that we still haven't received any answer from the mods makes it obvious that they dont have an answer to defend their actions.  And I don't see them mending their ways either.
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Liz! Yaar, I'm not going to stop you from leaving the DMG forum because after what has happened with us, I'm sure anyone would be ready to leave. I definitely will miss your unique posts, but at least I'll be able to see you in other places like our CC. I want you to stay, but I know what you're going through. Even I was thinking about leaving. Nothing is fair anymore. And yaar, I'm glad you're not leaving while being scared. I know you stand up for what is right. I know you aren't leaving because you're scared of other people there and I'm proud of that. And for them who always fight with you on the forum, forget them because yaar, hum hain na! We'll always remain your best friends no matter which forum it's on! I love you (as a sister & friend) and as Dhara said, you are the best, forget the rest!!

-Norr

lizzy!

all i have to say it that we are "cool" FO SHO!

i am not the one to judge on your decision, but i can say that i salute you for your dignity

i am not gonna say much as all i wanted to say has been pretty much posted everywhere.

and by the way i am glad that our names were publicized because it has only helped our goal of reaching out to people:) so its all good.

Zainab-- ( not that you all dont already know me..ahem..๐Ÿ˜†)

Edited by zainab25 - 15 years ago
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
PPLZZZZZZZZZZZZ LIZA COME BACK!
TUSI NA JAO NA PLZZZZZ!

lupin_roza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i've know words to express my  feelings & anguish but i m gonna miss u like a hell best friend,truly this is the biggest loss 4 the forum๐Ÿ˜ญplzz don't go na ๐Ÿ˜ญBTW see u on CFC cuz CC is closed๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by lupin01 - 15 years ago