Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
its sad 2 c people leaving d forum...i love this forum n njoy reading d interesting posts here...i don't know why this forum is getting divided into groups...i think this is causing all d unpleasantness...aren't  we all DMGians...sorry if i offended anyone...its just what I feel not blaming anyone...
Edited by munumoni - 15 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, Thankyou so much for your heart-warming words πŸ€—πŸ€— It means alot to me. I can understand that you people do not want me to leave, but there is nothing to hold me back now. But I am not leaving IF, My friends know where to find meπŸ˜‰, The CC & CFC :) The PM service Zindabaad !πŸ˜†

All the people who are feeling ashamed, well my advice to you is that please save yourself from feeling ashamed any further by not replying here. Thankyou.

I leave this forum with my head held high and my self-respect intact.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Certainly u r very right.Hun cant say anything on this cause u dont know anything so i was referring to those who have done this alot recently not to those who havent said anything.thats what i meant by saying u guys i wasnt referring to the whole group at all.

oh...okay...thanks for clearing that up...hope you didn't get offended by what i said...

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocogurl

I TOTALLY agree with you Jia. If Liza leaves, it's a big loss to this forum.

Milu honey dont cry πŸ€— she'll be in contact wid us for sure otherwise i m always ready to kill her.i m sure she'll be present in CFC section wid us.whatever have happened recently i understand her feelings n i know she will happy by not coming to forum noone likes to be disrespected.i know ur feliing hun i was feelin the same when i first read her leaving post but now i understand how is she feeling.
Liz  n Dharu u too better stay connected otherwise i am always willing to kill.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
I also don't agree with it. Your topics were thought provoking and I will miss them.
But I will see you in other areas so .. its your choice.
Edited by SuhaniSonia - 15 years ago
Mehek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liza93

Guys, Thankyou so much for your heart-warming words πŸ€—πŸ€— It means alot to me. I can understand that you people do not want me to leave, but there is nothing to hold me back now. But I am not leaving IF, My friends know where to find meπŸ˜‰, The CC & CFC :) The PM service Zindabaad !πŸ˜†

All the people who are feeling ashamed, well my advice to you is that please save yourself from feeling ashamed any further by not replying here. Thankyou.

liz is sad to see...that a important member is leaving the forum...but we are respecting ur decision...!!
and ofcourse we will talk in other section..and btw PM service zindabad...πŸ˜†
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munumoni

its sad 2 c people leaving d forum...i love this forum n njoy reading d interesting posts here...i don't know why this forum is getting divided into groups...i think this is causing all d unpleasantness...aren't  we all DMGians...sorry if i offended anyone...its just what I feel not blaming anyone...

it is sad...all we can do now is hope things'll be okay...since everything else seems to have bombed anyway, hope springs eternal...!!

i do and always will wish the best for the entire DMG forum, and each and every member who's a part of it...or was, like Liza now...although i'm still hoping you'll drop by once in a while...won't harm your  head held high...coz that dignity will always stay with you no matter where you go...it's part of who you are, from whatever i've seen of you...and no one can take that away...

cheers!
Edited by nandinidev - 15 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Liz ap agayi madam sorry yaar i was getting angry that u r not replying although u were offline.LOL i was really sad n broken when i first read it but now i understand i m ok if u r happy by staying away.but stay connected warna u must have read it ill kill u.πŸ˜›

@nanidinidev  no hun i m not offended at all.it was not foreverybody thats it.
chocogurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: soul_angel

Milu honey dont cry πŸ€— she'll be in contact wid us for sure otherwise i m always ready to kill her.i m sure she'll be present in CFC section wid us.whatever have happened recently i understand her feelings n i know she will happy by not coming to forum noone likes to be disrespected.i know ur feliing hun i was feelin the same when i first read her leaving post but now i understand how is she feeling.

Liz  n Dharu u too better stay connected otherwise i am always willing to kill.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Jia πŸ€— i just got really sad seeing Liza leave this forum, i mean day by day, our dear friends are leaving this forum, but i do understand how she must be feeling. So, if leaving dmg forum is best for her, then thats what she should do!! But ya Liza, you better keep in contact!!
chocogurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: liza93

LizaπŸ€— I understand how you must be feeling and if leaving this forum is best for you then thats what you should do. But its good that you are not leaving IF!! Glad to know you will be in the CC and CFC sections!! And im really happy that you are leaving this forum with your head held high!! Luv ya!!
Edited by chocogurl - 15 years ago