Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yesterday's US episode showed the introduction of Amit Sharma.  I know this was debated before but after looking at him with glasses and all he really reminded me of Jai.  Honestly could he be Atharva.  I know it may sound crazy because he would be too young to be the Senior Accountant at Walia Groups but don't forget if Vicky can run a business empire at age 15 (I think that his age) why can't Atharva be a Senior Accountant at age 17.  You know something also what I notice is that he had one thing in common with Walia family, "jail".  He too landed up in jail, just like Bani went in jail for something that she didn't do, Jai went in jail (remember Durga phase), Krishna went to jail for trafficking drugs and Ganga went to jail for Vicky to protect him,(Amit sure didn't waste time to follow in the footsteps of his parents and sisters 😆).   I don't know but I think that there's more to this Amit Sharma than meets the eye and I wouldn't be surprise if he's shown again.
Edited by ginger spice - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey even I thought that there was more to the Amit Sharma episode Jan....but since then there has been no mention of him and to tell you the truth I am expecting AW to be a true BT serial hero 😆 (I know I am expecting too much)....so in that way he   did not fit the bill....Anywayz lets see what the creatives have on their minds....
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lol..nice idea gingy..maybe he can..but seriously i want some good looking guy wid a bit of acting talent to be jai walia's son...are yaar itne hott baap ke saare bache ek se battar ek..pata nahi kaise hua...so me hoping ki ek rly good looking gut is atharva
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lmao.. omg the things u guyz point out.. imust say we fans have sharp eyes.. lol.. but yeah that does make sense.. btw where in the US r u from if u dont mind me asking...
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
yeps phool..unlike the creatives we hav sharp eyes n very good memo..lol
suwas thumbnail
i hope amit Sharma is not Atharva. They should choose someone good to be Atharva. That Amit guy looked like a lallu.
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
but i dont trust BT...as they are not having enough money these days they might keep dat lallu as atharwa
12142011 thumbnail
haha ALL the rich business families have one thing common - jail!!!

Whether it be in reel life or real life.
Why can't anything be normal with them? They always over react and go overboard with EVERYTHING!!! Jaise ghar mein police ka aana koi badi batt hai e nahin. Edited by 12142011 - 15 years ago
who am i??? thumbnail
After seeing excellent Gen -next i have little hope but it would a good gift for all loyal KS fans if they bring in some wow wow good lookn and decent actor to play AW. He doesnt need to be JW copy but some where b/w JW and Ranveer both in char and looks that will be enuf.
 But hope AW is no where like amma in char he can be arrogant but at same time his brains should be in place.They can have a nice love story for him and of course he can teach his bua few good lesson and his gal can put some sense into Pro's brain.

PS : Zee did tell that they need RK for introducing AW,now my brain is working faster than comp.
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: who am i???

After seeing excellent Gen -next i have little hope but it would a good gift for all loyal KS fans if they bring in some wow wow good lookn and decent actor to play AW. He doesnt need to be JW copy but some where b/w JW and Ranveer both in char and looks that will be enuf.

But hope AW is no where like amma in char he can be arrogant but at same time his brains should be in place.They can have a nice love story for him and of course he can teach his bua few good lesson and his gal can put some sense into Pro's brain.

PS : Zee did tell that they need RK for introducing AW,now my brain is working faster than comp.

LOL, Archie...aren't you asking too much...some one who looks in between JW and Ranveer.....and not having Amma's brain -

Hey, I have been watching KMH, Ekta Amma's new show...the guy called Salil is awesome. Just simply adorable. May be if he comes on board, I might watch it for a few days....Let me get his photograph....here it is...isn't he cute???