Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

YOur right, Mr. O (like that 1).. will have to prove his words...But time will tell,😊

I agree ... time will tell... BTW the current urgent/immed. stimulus bill to boost the economy has some plans to create jobs in 2010/2011 .... sure time will tell bass lil delay....😊
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Oh Ashoka..you should read more from past posts... I did...was infact GO Obama - 5 times... after hearing couple of speeches...BUt then reading and hearing both liberal/conservative media and views...researching... hearing views from general public..all I could say is Obama is an execellent Orator...he worked hard to become a senator... as a person have high regard ... his campaign was well managed...aur kuchh add karu, if that makes you happy... πŸ˜† on the other side... he was full of flip flops right till the very end... he was unclear on his radical associations... he had no plan of his own, ... he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...πŸ˜ƒ

good that you at least appreciate his oration,
thankfully there should be no one to oppose that πŸ˜†

About rest of the things,
i'd say we'd be jumping to a conclusion too fast ,

i don't say that Obama will do well or bad, time will tell,

but i would say that Obama did well enough to at least give me hope

And .............., its not easy to impress the media either !!πŸ˜›

All i'd say is don't start disliking him or rather don't form a biased opinion against him before his actions come into the picture. He himself had said around 20th january , in an interview that now on it would be his actions that will judge him as an president and not his words 😊

So uptil now , if his words were to judge him (as he was not given a chance to execute actions)
i'd say he did a commendable job.

Meanwhile , i must add i am not an avid fan of O,
just a normal person who liked his speeches and who hopes that he does well in futureπŸ˜ƒ

Btw, you should also hope that he does well,
its not going to do you any harm,
and i guess in the end Obama might have an easier chance to impress you ,
cos you already have low expectations from him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail

. he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...πŸ˜ƒ

If thats how you can become a president, good enough !!

see this way ,

There's this person , Mr O ,
he wanted to be a  president, that was his first mission without which he couldn't achieve anything further,
he used all these tactics to achieve that ,
now he has achieved that,
so it means,
he was on the right path all along.

Now Mr O has become the president,
he wants to get popular support while carrying out actions,
but he can't do all that till the expectations of him become reasonable,
so now his mission is to get the expectations to a reasonable level and carry out his actions!!

Edited by ashoka_was_king - 15 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

good that you at least appreciate his oration,
thankfully there should be no one to oppose that πŸ˜†

About rest of the things,
i'd say we'd be jumping to a conclusion too fast ,

i don't say that Obama will do well or bad, time will tell,

but i would say that Obama did well enough to at least give me hope

And .............., its not easy to impress the media either !!πŸ˜›

All i'd say is don't start disliking him or rather don't form a biased opinion against him before his actions come into the picture. He himself had said around 20th january , in an interview that now on it would be his actions that will judge him as an president and not his words 😊

So uptil now , if his words were to judge him (as he was not given a chance to execute actions)
i'd say he did a commendable job.

Meanwhile , i must add i am not an avid fan of O,
just a normal person who liked his speeches and who hopes that he does well in futureπŸ˜ƒ

Btw, you should also hope that he does well,
its not going to do you any harm,
and i guess in the end Obama might have an easier chance to impress you ,
cos you already have low expectations from him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Don't be that sure, they are folks around who feel being orator alone doesn't make a president, orelse two spoke's person from each of hundred's of public schools would have been competing for the officeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

There is nothing wrong in giving feed back or difference of opinion, if everyone just gets to agreement and waits for the time, then allocation of stimulus for contraception wouldn't have been pulled out from cthe urrently debated 800 plus billion stimulus plan, to boost the economy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for rest what to say, I appreciate your advise, I detest to comment on personal level or respond to personal comments😊 Speaking for myself, I did fall for words and speeches, later realized (Thank Fully) how phony those can be in reality without being supported by actions or initiatives towards the actions, considering it's too early in the game😊

@ 2nd response - All I can say is, I don't support anyone baging office on false promises and term it as tactics. But hey, i hear yaa...do we have a choice? NO! lets hope for the best...not a false hope, realistic oneπŸ˜‰

Nothing more here... again as far as speeche is concerned, other then being a historical event, am not impressed.

tc and enjoy debating...πŸ˜ƒ
Mindbender thumbnail

πŸ˜† Don't be that sure, they are folks around who feel being orator alone doesn't make a president, orelse two spoke's person from each of hundred's of public schools would have been competing for the officeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

There is nothing wrong in giving feed back or difference of opinion, if everyone just gets to agreement and waits for the time, then allocation of stimulus for contraception wouldn't have been pulled out from cthe urrently debated 800 plus billion stimulus plan, to boost the economy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for rest what to say, I appreciate your advise, I detest to comment on personal level or respond to personal comments😊 Speaking for myself, I did fall for words and speeches, later realized (Thank Fully) how phony those can be in reality without being supported by actions or initiatives towards the actions, considering it's too early in the game😊

@ 2nd response - All I can say is, I don't support anyone baging office on false promises and term it as tactics. But hey, i hear yaa...do we have a choice? NO! lets hope for the best...not a false hope, realistic oneπŸ˜‰

Nothing more here... again as far as speeche is concerned, other then being a historical event, am not impressed.

tc and enjoy debating...πŸ˜ƒ

How exactly did you realize ?
Btw i am on the edge (50.1 % towards O) as regards having a view on Mr O is ,
so maybe you can bring me to your side 😊

"enjoy debating" seems to be a sarcastic remark............πŸ˜†..https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/sarcasm.gifEdited by ashoka_was_king - 15 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

How exactly did you realize ?
Btw i am on the edge (50.1 % towards O) as regards having a view on Mr O is ,
so maybe you can bring me to your side 😊

"enjoy debating" seems to be a sarcastic remark............πŸ˜†..https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/sarcasm.gif

Oh Ashokaji, you very know how anyone comes to realization, any particular reason you intend to pick on meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ok ok,, I will tell yaa.. One evening during my chanting time, I heard divine gliterry music, fairy wali...and suddenly there was ray of light and this utterly glowing dude,
 came ahead and pulled my ear saying...it's not "Obama dollar Dikhayee" it's "Om Namah Shivahyee!!"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... bas woh din aur ajj ka...phir galti nahi kiπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† arrey by reading / hearing talk shows / debates etc etc.

Nice that you clarified your stand, I was thinking 150.1 in favor of Mr. O ..j/ks. I have no interest to change POV's here... every individual can make his/her call πŸ˜ƒ

Are you kiddin me on sarcasm...it was just my ending note by coming back to topic and baling out. No sarcasm or offense was meant, if you are keen toh kuch sample phesh karu... lolss raheney doy Sir, bann karvaney ka irada hai kya? ...  tc
Edited by raj5000 - 15 years ago
Mindbender thumbnail

Oh Ashokaji, you very know how anyone comes to realization, any particular reason you intend to pick on meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ok ok,, I will tell yaa.. One evening during my chanting time, I heard divine gliterry music, fairy wali...and suddenly there was ray of light and this utterly glowing dude,
 came ahead and pulled my ear saying...it's not "Obama dollar Dikhayee" it's "Om Namah Shivahyee!!"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... bas woh din aur ajj ka...phir galti nahi kiπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† arrey by reading / hearing talk shows / debates etc etc.

ok baba πŸ˜†

Nice that you clarified your stand, I was thinking 150.1 in favor of Mr. O ..j/ks. I have no interest to change POV's here... every individual can make his/her call πŸ˜ƒ

Strange debater !!πŸ˜›
We don't need such holistic approach to debates here ,
you can go to jungles of himalayas and do debates with babas there πŸ˜›

Are you kiddin me on sarcasm...it was just my ending note by coming back to topic and baling out. No sarcasm or offense was meant, if you are keen toh kuch sample phesh karu... lolss raheney doy Sir, bann karvaney ka irada hai kya? ...  tc

No Raj baba ji ,
it was just a general comment on "happy debating "πŸ˜†
Jab koi happy debating kehta hai , then it seems (to me) that he is saying,

" haan beta , kar le , aur debate kar le, tera kuch nahin ho sakta !!"