Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_triv thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I liked the fact that his speech was raw and realistic, not glossing over    the current global problems.

I also noticed he took Indira Gandhi's line 'You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist' and paraphrased it to suit his speech. πŸ˜†.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing great about his speech. He sounded to come to senses and put effort to mellow down the expectations that people has set on him.

A Masiah of HOPE, when talks about how bad condition we are in and its worst then ever and we won't be able to come out it sooner... doesn't reflect honestly.

Originally posted by: raj5000

Nothing great about his speech. He sounded to come to senses and put effort to mellow down the expectations that people has set on him.

A Masiah of HOPE, when talks about how bad condition we are in and its worst then ever and we won't be able to come out it sooner... doesn't reflect honestly.

excellente point Raj, i think he does not want to set his expectations like he is some miracle worker...

He is human after all, and he has to work with market conditions, which he forewarned will be bad, then worse before it gets better.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Just curious to know,
have you appreciated anything of Obama uptil now ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

excellente point Raj, i think he does not want to set his expectations like he is some miracle worker...

He is human after all, and he has to work with market conditions, which he forewarned will be bad, then worse before it gets better.

Thanks but dude... don't you think it was too late for that. @bold....there are people waiting right after he joined office on 21st for thier Mortgage / Loans to be paid, what is Mr. O doing?? why delay? πŸ˜‰ 

Ask some of his supporters whether he is common man or thier God send savior who talked and projected himself messenger of hope and CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE... suddenly why hope is been paralysed by reality and sense. Ohh I know, what is there to loose? he just needs to work on setting stage for the next term now...anyways... wish him luck...😊

Thanks but dude... don't you think it was too late for that. @bold....there are people waiting right after he joined office on 21st for thier Mortgage / Loans to be paid, what is Mr. O doing?? why delay? πŸ˜‰ 

Ask some of his supporters whether he is common man or thier God send savior who talked and projected himself messenger of hope and CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE...CHANGE... suddenly why hope is been paralysed by reality and sense. Ohh I know, what is there to loose? he just needs to work on setting stage for the next term now...anyways... wish him luck...😊

YOur right, Mr. O (like that 1).. will have to prove his words...But time will tell,😊
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I'd just say , it was a smart tactic πŸ˜›

Its true you can't please everyone,
but its further true ,
you can't ever please critics πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

Just curious to know,
have you appreciated anything of Obama uptil now ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh Ashoka..you should read more from past posts... I did...was infact GO Obama - 5 times... after hearing couple of speeches...BUt then reading and hearing both liberal/conservative media and views...researching... hearing views from general public..all I could say is Obama is an execellent Orator...he worked hard to become a senator... as a person have high regard ... his campaign was well managed...aur kuchh add karu, if that makes you happy... πŸ˜† on the other side... he was full of flip flops right till the very end... he was unclear on his radical associations... he had no plan of his own, ... he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...πŸ˜ƒ
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashoka_was_king

I'd just say , it was a smart tactic πŸ˜›

Its true you can't please everyone,
but its further true ,
you can't ever please critics πŸ˜†

Right!! Taking advantage of Stupid might be wrong but taking advantage of REAL stupid is sure smartπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh Ashoka..you should read more from past posts... I did...was infact GO Obama - 5 times... after hearing couple of speeches...BUt then reading and hearing both liberal/conservative media and views...researching... hearing views from general public..all I could say is Obama is an execellent Orator...he worked hard to become a senator... as a person have high regard ... his campaign was well managed...aur kuchh add karu, if that makes you happy... πŸ˜† on the other side... he was full of flip flops right till the very end... he was unclear on his radical associations... he had no plan of his own, ... he cashed out on influencing people with inspiration speeches/words with no substance...and greatly on his Rock star image and finally main stream media...πŸ˜ƒ

He sweeps ppl off thier feet...
Thats the first thing i hear from ppl when they talk about Mr. O.

I think we will be a bit better than the last administration...from where we are at, cant go much lower..😭