Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Garima- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Reserved

IM BACKKKK!!!!!! *says loudly* heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG!!!!!! HEER slapped Prem??? LMAO that was hilarious dude, him getting humiliated infront of everyone and that too on New Years!! hahahah...i couldnt stop laughing...but wow Heer and Prem really hve a diff personality...cant wait to read more about their chemistry...hehehe

byes
Garima😊
Edited by srklover93 - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ooo reserved! πŸ˜›

Loved it Shif! When the countdown started, I was feeling a bit tensed up as well!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hmmm so this is going to be very interesting! Yug and Vrinda sound really cute in here too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ continue super soon!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera😳😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
v^.^v -aznpride thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WOW!!! Continue Soon!!!

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update....πŸ‘ I liked all the different points if view you had. I cant believe heer slapped prem...now I am sure prem will take his revenge for that πŸ˜› cant wait to find out...continue soon 😊
Snoopy- thumbnail
AWESOME UPDATE!!!... loved the prmeer convoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and especially how prem introduces himself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ooo he got slapped... bet this is the 1st time he got slapped from a girl...can't wait for your next update...wonder how he is gonna react... it think he is gonna go through a shock😲 state....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!..PLZ continue soon!!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
fantastic update
heer slaped prem
loved it
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

omg shif!!!! the update was awesome!!!! luved it soooo much....THE prem juenja is soooo cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ bechara.....he got slapped by heer?! aww how humalitating...lol wonder whats gonna happen to his rep?! LOL aw yug and vrinda are so cute!😍 *pinches cheeks* wonder whats gonna happen next....cant wait!

~sonali😊😊😊

Edited by sonali09 - 15 years ago
HCDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey.. k i really love ur FF's!!! this is quite the stroy so far.. very interesting. this Prem thinks he is all that.. πŸ˜†while this Heer just totally told him off. heer slapped prem.😲. wat is Prem going todo now *scratches head to think*, i guess ill have to wait for the next chapter *sighs*
okay, update soon..
~nikki😊
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Reserved-

*Edit*

Awesome update!

Prem got slapped?🀣 Ok I know it's not supposed to be funny, well for him anyway, but I can't stop laughing 🀣. What do you expect when you try to kiss some girl you barely know.

I'm guessing both Vrinda and Heer knew he was going to do this? I wonder why she was so mad anyway...is it like some big secret? I wonder how Yug will react to this knowing that Vrinda had something to do with it....

Can't wait to read the next update. Continue soon😳

Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Heer slapped Prem? OMG! Haha.. I want to know what she has against him. Di, absolutely loved the part, waiting for more!

I'd leave a longer reply, but this computer annoys me.. Sorry!

Love,
Radz