FF: Tujh Mein Rab...[Ch 3 -Pg 6] Mar 20

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

This FF is dedicated to indiandoll89, Ravioli_11, Anhdara13, Ashmii, srklover93 and all the reader's of my other FF's who still read them but never comment😑 and to the KDMHMD forum especially Harshad and Aditi, our own Prem Heer.

Tu hi toh jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon
Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak
Aur kuch na janu mein, bas itna hi jaanu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Sajdhe sar jukhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu
Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu

"Kehte hai, insaano ko jodiyoon mein bejhte hai, lekin sirf kuch hi jodiyoon mein Rab dikhta hai"

and today, we will find out of Prem and Heer see Rab in each other...

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

~*Chapter 1*~

"Hello friends and welcome to JM college where today we bid aideu to 2008 and welcome 2009 and at this moment let's see what our students think of the various words of our lives."

Yug was really over doing his responsibility to cover the New Year's event a little too much. I watched him disappear into the crowd of over a hundered people. I sighed.

"Ye Yug bhi na, he should forget everything and just run after his Vrinda."

I saw people cheer, shout and yell. It felt great...Just then Yug came back to me and a whole bunch of crowd followed. I took my glasses off, and made the run towards door.

"Ye Yug bhi na, looks like he told everyone that I am THE Prem Juneja" I muttered, breathless.

He ran right after me...and caught a hold of my shoulder. He winked at the cameraman to focus the camera on my face.

"And this is a really dear friend of mine, and the cool dude of this college, Prem Juneja...oops..THE Prem Juneja and let's see what he has to say about the word marriage."

He turned the mike over to me and all the girls screamed. I looked directly at the camera and grinned.

"Hmm, what does this cool dude have to offer? Marriage...boring. Who weds these days? Everything is crap. I do not believe in marriage and I hope to not get married until the age of 50. So too bad for the girls who are waiting for me...sorry sweetheart, better luck in next birth"

I flashed a hand kiss to the camera and winked. I tapped Yug's shoulders to tell him that Vrinda had arrived. He flashed me a smile and ran to her.

"Soo...Vrinda, tell me, what does the word marriage mean to you?"

"Actually Yug, I bet my friend here can answer that question."

She placed her hand on this girl's shoulders which I had never seen before. Who was she? She had big bold eyes, her hair went upto her waist...and she had the most innocent face"

"Soo, what does marriage mean to you?"

"Marriage is something that I find a mistake. Nothing that I would like to commit to. There are better things in life then marriage, but yes, I do agree to love marriage. A guy that I love, sure but other then that, marriage is a mistake that anyone stupid can only make."

She had attitude in her voice and all the words that she said, seemed to not belong to her mouth, as if these words were never meant to come out of her mouth. But then again, she was a girl that thinks marriage is crap, just like me. And after that, the girl smirked and so did Vrinda. As they were about to leave, Yug asked her another question.

"So, may I ask who this is?"

"Heer, Heer Mann"

~

Chapters

Ch 2 -Pg 3

So how do these 2 youngersters come together? They don't even believe in marriage. Keep reading to find out...

Keep smiling...

Do comment...

~Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
shif
ok u started another ff and that was quick
i guess u love writing
awesum teaser
loved it
ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

omgd omgd yug vrinda and prem heer my 2 fav couples! wooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and another FF!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† wooo i liked the teaser sounds very intresting heer and orem both against marriage they bth haave attitudee loool cant wait to read!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Asma

Snoopy- thumbnail
 ANOTHER FF!!!😊... very interesting  and its very very different !!! how do you come up with these great ideas... seriously you are a fab. writer.... love how you have Yuvi in there they are my favorite jodi after premeer!!!! plz continue soon!!! Edited by Iqra238 - 15 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooji123456789

shif
ok u started another ff and that was quick
i guess u love writing
awesum teaser
loved it

Thanks Pooja.
I do love writing actually, as I told you, its my passion...I have a book full of storiesπŸ˜†
-Thanks
Keep commenting and smiling...

~Shifu
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmii

omgd omgd yug vrinda and prem heer my 2 fav couples! wooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and another FF!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† wooo i liked the teaser sounds very intresting heer and orem both against marriage they bth haave attitudee loool cant wait to read!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Asma

Hey Asma, see, here is the difference, in the other FFs, they fall in love before marriage and in this FF, they fall in love AFTER marriageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Keep smiling and this FF is dedicated to you aswell...

~Shifu
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqra238

ANOTHER FF!!!😊... very interesting  and its very very different !!! how do you come up with these great ideas... seriously you are a fab. writer.... love how you have Yuvi in there they are my favorite jodi after premeer!!!! plz continue soon!!!

Thanks...LOL...Don't worry, I will have the whole Balaji camp here if you request...πŸ˜† These ideas just pop out of my mind and here...don't know where I get themπŸ˜†

Thanks for the compliment...

~Shifu
-Garima- thumbnail
AAAAAHHH shifu!! another amazing FF!!!! yaar tumare ff's pe toh mein marti hoon...i swear their so awesome!!!!!!!!! cant wait to read this one too!!!! Heer and Prem have very diff personalities!!! loved it!! and aww...thnx for dedicating this for me too...that's so sweet of u!!

Garima
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Awesome teaser...
Yug and Vrinda and Premeer...there awesome jodi's!
Can't wait till the first update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeeeee
please continue