Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Iqra238

AWESOME UPDATE!!!... loved the prmeer convoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and especially how prem introduces himself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ooo he got slapped... bet this is the 1st time he got slapped from a girl...can't wait for your next update...wonder how he is gonna react... it think he is gonna go through a shock😲 state....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!..PLZ continue soon!!!

Thanks Iqi. Yea, he got slapped and this IS the first timeπŸ˜† He is in shockπŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali09

omg shif!!!! the update was awesome!!!! luved it soooo much....THE prem juenja is soooo cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ bechara.....he got slapped by heer?! aww how humalitating...lol wonder whats gonna happen to his rep?! LOL aw yug and vrinda are so cute!😍 *pinches cheeks* wonder whats gonna happen next....cant wait!

~sonali😊😊😊

YuVi are cute and so are Premeer but Premeer are kind of stuck up brats in here. Thanks for commenting Sonali

@ Pooji: Thanks
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~nikki1992~

hey.. k i really love ur FF's!!! this is quite the stroy so far.. very interesting. this Prem thinks he is all that.. πŸ˜†while this Heer just totally told him off. heer slapped prem.😲. wat is Prem going todo now *scratches head to think*, i guess ill have to wait for the next chapter *sighs*

okay, update soon..
~nikki😊

Thanks Nikki for loving my FFs. Ya, Heer slapped Prem. He won't do nothing. He will be too shocked to.πŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

-Reserved-

*Edit*

Awesome update!

Prem got slapped?🀣 Ok I know it's not supposed to be funny, well for him anyway, but I can't stop laughing 🀣. What do you expect when you try to kiss some girl you barely know.

Thanks Ravz. Haha, but that's Prem argue with that, can we?πŸ˜†and we can't

I'm guessing both Vrinda and Heer knew he was going to do this? I wonder why she was so mad anyway...is it like some big secret? I wonder how Yug will react to this knowing that Vrinda had something to do with it....

Vrinda had already told Heer about Prem being that kind of guy who will get aw'ed by Heer

Can't wait to read the next update. Continue soon😳

@ Radz: Thanks!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deizy

Hi....wonderfull part...lol
it was really cute
love the way u writte
cntn soon

Thanks Deizy
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Summary: It is New Year's Party and Prem meets Heer, a pretty girl. Prem is strictly aw'ed by her and at the end, wants to have a dance with her but first, just as they welcome 2009, Prem thinking Heer is another regular girl goes upto her and involve her in a kiss, but his plans go admist when Heer ends up slapping him before he even had time to touch her.

Chapter 3 -

***Heer's POV***

"What do you think? You would be able to kiss me this easily huh?" I ask. "Do you really think you could just come up to me and kiss me?"

Prem looks as embarrassed as ever with everyone turning and staring at him. I was grateful that Vrinda had already told me about Prem before I entered this collage. If she hadn't, God would have known what this guy would have done. Moron.

"Now, if you would excause me. Chal Vrinda." I say, glancing behind my shoulder.

Vrinda gives a giggling smile at Yug, who was as shocked as Prem was and leaves with me. "Chal Heer."

***Prem's POV***

After the girl, Heer had left, I stood there with a hand on my right cheek. Everyone stared at me, even Yug. I eye Yug to follow me to the washroom, and he does. While in the washroom, I take some paper towel and dip it in warm water and place them against my cheek, relaxing.

"Ahhh ha...so relaxing" I say, enjoying the warm water against my cheek.

Yug, who was leaning against the washroom wall, looks at me.

"Prem, didn't you see what the girl did? He slapped YOU! You Prem!." he says.

I take the paper towel off my cheek and throw it in the dustbin. I look straight at him.

"I know I know, but aaj ke liye, it na hi kaffi hai. She now goes to our collage na? I will take care of her, tomorrow." I say, conclosing myself rather then him.

"Are you sure?" Yug asks.

"Yes Yug. But just promise me, don't tell Meera about this, OK?", I request.

"Why?"

"Yug, I love Meera, and if she comes to know about what I tried to do, she will kill me." I say.

"Fine."

After I had taken 2 -3 more dips of water against my cheek, me and Yug go outside into the party hall, where we are greated by Meera. I go up and hug Meera.

"Hey baby." I say.

"How have you been?" asks Meera.

"The party wasn't fun without you, is all I know." I reply, trying hard to hide the truth.

"Aww..." she says.

"Come, let's dance." I say, holding her hand out and taking her to the dance floor where slow instrumental music was playing. Meera puts her arms around my check and I hold her waist and we start to dance. And as we are dancing, I catch eyes with Heer, who was dancing with someone that looked like her boyfriend. She had her head on his chest. I keep staring at her and she keeps staring at me.

***3rd Person POV***

"You slapped me right? Dekh te hai, what happens tomorrow but whatever it will be, it won't be good for you." Prem says, in his mind which looked like he was actually talking to Heer.

"Duffer kahin ka. With just one slap I made his rocket high attitude go down like a phata hua parachute." Heer says, smiling.

"Bus kal ka wait kar raha hoon and after that, my plan will be put into action and for that one slap she gave me, I will give her a thousand." says Prem as he continued to dance with Meera but kept on staring at Heer.

"Dekhte hai, what he does tomorrow. But I am sure, he will be too embarrassed to even think about entering collage." says Heer, staring at Prem as she continued to dance with Manmeet.

"Kal." says Prem.

"Kal" says Heer.

~End of Chapter 3~

I know the chapter is short, but atleast I updated na?
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
mine! 😳

*unreserved*

Okay...so as I was coming to edit my comment...what do I see but Priyo, saying meeru's going to kill him...which makes me wonder...πŸ˜†

Onto the update!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

GO HEER!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Silly Prem...good girls don't kiss after the first dance!πŸ˜† (pretend I said that in a good indiany accent, it sounds really funny!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Aww I love Vrinda...she's so cute!πŸ˜†

Hai! It left a mark on him??😳 Bechara Prem!πŸ˜† Excuse me...he's going to "take care of her"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† how does he plan on doing that? Idiot!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can I kinda die?? Just a little bit?? 😳  first of all....the addition of my name was a complet surprise! I had no idea you were adding me in here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but *sigh* He loves me? (I know it's a premeer ff but I get to be happy for a lil while at least!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) And he's right....I would kill him!πŸ˜†

☺️ I have nothing more to say for our conversation, "hey baby?"πŸ˜† Makes me giggle a tiny bit!πŸ˜† but anyways....this is reminding me of JTYJN except of course Genelia and Imran were staring at each other with immense love, which I doubt is the case here, YET....but still I can't wait to see waht they both have planned for tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

UPDATE SOON!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love you loads,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
reserved  =)

ureservedπŸ˜†

Bechara prem ka popat ban gaya reπŸ˜†...  but being the popular guy how can he xpct the news will not spread??? meeru will surely kill him...πŸ˜‰    Man!!! this Heer is strong yaar..kafi zor se maaraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so now waiting for ur 'kal'πŸ˜ƒ pata nahin kab aayegaπŸ˜†
Edited by munam_13 - 15 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey amazing update just luved it kal kab ayga
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi shifali...hmm loved it.... poor prem !his cheek...lol
cntn soonn