flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
luved it
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update na
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Shifali, loved how you described how Prem felt at the start, immersing himself in the feel and scent of Heer's hair, really well described!! πŸ‘

Ok, I LOVED the part when Prem said I am THE Prem Juneja and Heer replied Hi THE Prem Juneja!! LOL, that was hilarious, I was literally rofling!! It was too good!! I guess Heer is the only one who can match up to Prem!!

Yug and Vrinda are soooo cute, Vrinda's giggling was just adorable!! I love their couple, in the actual show and in your FF!!

tsk tsk naughty naughty Prem- planting an unexpected kiss like that!! *shakes finger* I have to admit that he deserved that slap, Go Heer πŸ˜†!!

Overall, chapter 2 was amazing- I loved every bit of it, the humour as well as the serious bits! Can't wait for the next chapter, really want to know how THE Prem Juneja reacts to getting a thappar!! 

Love Zahra xx
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great ff dis is off da huck heer slaped prem go girl in a good way now i think dat she shuld slap him in real to put his brain at work u knw dmag tikanay par laganay kay lya
sonu0511 thumbnail
hey nice ff...
it was so funny i was laughin wen prem said im the prem juneja
n i was laughing more(don knw y) wen he got dlapped...
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Garima93

Reserved

IM BACKKKK!!!!!! *says loudly* heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG!!!!!! HEER slapped Prem??? LMAO that was hilarious dude, him getting humiliated infront of everyone and that too on New Years!! hahahah...i couldnt stop laughing...but wow Heer and Prem really hve a diff personality...cant wait to read more about their chemistry...hehehe

byes
Garima😊

Yea, she slapped Prem. Yea, they do have a diff personality but they will soon come to know the similarites aswellπŸ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Great update Shifali, loved how you described how Prem felt at the start, immersing himself in the feel and scent of Heer's hair, really well described!! πŸ‘

Thanks Z

Ok, I LOVED the part when Prem said I am THE Prem Juneja and Heer replied Hi THE Prem Juneja!! LOL, that was hilarious, I was literally rofling!! It was too good!! I guess Heer is the only one who can match up to Prem!!

Yea, only Heer is the one matchπŸ˜†

Yug and Vrinda are soooo cute, Vrinda's giggling was just adorable!! I love their couple, in the actual show and in your FF!!

Yea, the actual show couple.

tsk tsk naughty naughty Prem- planting an unexpected kiss like that!! *shakes finger* I have to admit that he deserved that slap, Go Heer πŸ˜†!!

He did. But that tells us, how their marriage would beπŸ˜†

Overall, chapter 2 was amazing- I loved every bit of it, the humour as well as the serious bits! Can't wait for the next chapter, really want to know how THE Prem Juneja reacts to getting a thappar!! 

Love Zahra xx

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Thanks Sonu, Zaibun and Happy for you replies and liking this FF.
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

ooo reserved! πŸ˜›

Loved it Shif! When the countdown started, I was feeling a bit tensed up as well!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha, I was laughingπŸ˜†

Hmmm so this is going to be very interesting! Yug and Vrinda sound really cute in here too!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ continue super soon!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Meera

Love you,

Meera😳😳

@ Anzpride: Thanks!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeer928

awesome update....πŸ‘ I liked all the different points if view you had. I cant believe heer slapped prem...now I am sure prem will take his revenge for that πŸ˜› cant wait to find out...continue soon 😊

Thanks yaar. Ya, she did slap Prem but he deserved it.πŸ˜† He will get revenge for that...