FF: Maahi -Premeer's Journey [Ch. 1 -Pg 4] Jan 25

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Maahi: Premeer's Journey

Hello members,

This FF is called Maahi -Premeer's Journey

I started this FF as a story in my binder. I didn't know that everyone would like it so much that even the people that don't watch Indian shows will get hooked to itπŸ˜†

So, they even told me to publish this storyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† And initially I told them that when I become a big writer, I will...πŸ˜†

And here is an insider, First this story was supposed to be called Pyaar and Takaar, and then it was changed to The Journey Of Love but now, since I was head over heels in love with the song Maahi, I named it Maahi...so next time, please...don't mind.😳

I don't know if this story has an end or not or if I will even continue it...because this story was my passion...and like you know...Passion has NO end.

Note: This story is written in both, Prem and Heer's point of view...POV. So there will be changes in thier POV's...but I will inform you of such changes, if they do occur.

Prologue

I shivered. Standing outside at 2am with heavy pouring rain was not easy. No wonder people use warm water to showcase rain in movies. If it were real then all our actors would have been suffering from Phenomia.

"Please Heer, please open the window. Just once, please!"

I wispered to myself, worried that if Heer heard, she would rather close the window on my face then dare open it. I was the one to hurt Heer but she was the one being harsh. Come to think of it, I was the one to hurt Heer, in the first place so why shall she take the first step to forgive me? I had to ask for forgiveness.

"You know what Prem? You should write a book for all the other lovers tagged " 101 ways to have a perfect relationship without getting kicked out of your own house, especially with a girl named...Prem's Heer -er - Heer Mann who would soon be Mrs. Prem Juneja" which was only one girl and that was MY Heer."

I looked up at the window again in the hope of it opening, even a little bit. No luck.

"I am standing here for the past 4 hours only wearing a cotton navy blue shirt and black pants and she doesn't even care about me?"

I shivered.

"She doesn't even care to open the window and even peak to look if I am alive or dead! What kind of girl is she? Samajhti kya hai? If she doesn't want to talk to me, fine, I will not talk to her either."

A breeze ran through my body making it shiver more. I clenched my teeth. I was practically shouting now and was loud enough for the whole colony to hear.

"Listen Ms. Heer Mann, I won't talk to you either. Don't think you are the only girl that I can find...there are millions more...waiting for me to give them a nod. They will DIE for my one smile...aur phir, you'll see how unlucky you were"

It started to rain heavier. My brain started to freeze. I had goosebumps on my arms.

"I will break into my own house...and she will see what this Prem Juneja can do!"

Just then I heard a loud thud and noise of window flaps opening. I looked up in time to see Heer standing at the window, glaring down at me...

~

Chapters

Ch 1 - Pg 4

Keep smiling...

Do comment...

~Shifu
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very intresting... i like it... please continue!!!
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rag-ran4ever

Very intresting... i like it... please continue!!!

Thanks😳
Keep commenting...

~Shifu
-Garima- thumbnail
hey shifali....another FF sweet....this one sounds very interesting...hmmm cant wait to read on!!! continue soon!

garima
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

hey shifali....another FF sweet....this one sounds very interesting...hmmm cant wait to read on!!! continue soon!

garima

LOL...Thanks Garima...and yay...you found it interesting *Hip-hip-hooray*πŸ˜†
Keep commenting...

~Shifu
-Garima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

LOL...Thanks Garima...and yay...you found it interesting *Hip-hip-hooray*πŸ˜†
Keep commenting...

~Shifu

I certainly will!!!πŸ˜ƒ btw...love the title.....and I know....I <3 the song Maahi....infact i'm listening to it right now!! i'm addicted to it!!! lolzzz
p.s. if u want check out my ff: janmon ke saathi!! i updated it today!!!😊
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oooo yay!! πŸ˜ƒ

A brand new ff! πŸ˜› This one's got such a different story from the other! πŸ˜›

Love it! πŸ˜ƒ Poor Prem! πŸ˜†

Love you,

Meera! 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

I certainly will!!!πŸ˜ƒ btw...love the title.....and I know....I <3 the song Maahi....infact i'm listening to it right now!! i'm addicted to it!!! lolzzz
p.s. if u want check out my ff: janmon ke saathi!! i updated it today!!!😊

Thanks...I am starting another one...but the concept, will tell you laterπŸ˜‰ LOL...Maahi is AMAZING *Claps*
Am checking your FF out...so will be backπŸ˜‰

~Shifu
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

oooo yay!! πŸ˜ƒ

A brand new ff! πŸ˜› This one's got such a different story from the other! πŸ˜›

Love it! πŸ˜ƒ Poor Prem! πŸ˜†

Love you,

Meera! 😳

Thanks Meera...πŸ€—
I agree, Maahi does have a different storyline and will be carried out differently aswell..πŸ˜† This one is my passion while the other one makes me laughπŸ˜†
Keep commenting...

Hugs and kisses

Keep smiling...

~Shifu
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Thanks Meera...πŸ€—
I agree, Maahi does have a different storyline and will be carried out differently aswell..πŸ˜† This one is my passion while the other one makes me laughπŸ˜†
Keep commenting...

Hugs and kisses

Keep smiling...

~Shifu

Yup!😳 The FF's going to be just as good as the song!πŸ˜ƒ Ahhh passion!😳😳😳 between PH, it's inevitable, even in the other one....if they fight...you can see the passion!πŸ˜† I'll always comment!πŸ€—