Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

-Reserved-

-Unreserved-

Wow....that was just....wow.

Poor thing's been outside in the rain for 5 hours? Waiting for her to open the door? And instead of trying to explain he just made her more mad by saying that he doesn't need her when he clearly does. I wonder what happened anyway...I'm sure you're not gonna tell us till later on.

I loved the last part about the 5 things. That is so true๐Ÿคฃ

I love how Heer kinda yells at him and shows that she cares about him by saying she didn't sleep either and tried to make herself feel cold. Omg what's wrong with Prem? Why is she running towards him? What happened? I really wanna know...Please please please update soon. The suspense is killing me
Edited by ravioli_11 - 15 years ago
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8....shifaz...a very good n different FF...!!! keep continuing
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shifs Di, I'm so intrigued.. I want to know what Prem said to tick Heer off so much, and what has happened to Prem now! Loved the part, so well-written!

Love,
Radz
lovearshi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
sorry i commented late
update soon
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

I shall edit soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

*unreserved* fabulous Shif!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww poor Prem!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I do wonder what he said to tick her off so much though!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LOL, this even I don't know...I just wanted some kind of "stint" in their relationship๐Ÿ˜†

Uh oh..."I was not alright," Doesn't sound too good...update soon!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Erm, actually, it doesnt๐Ÿ˜†

Love you,

Meera๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: srklover93

Reserved!!
^ I shall be back after I study for my math test! =D

Okay me is back!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW shif!!!!! I have got to say...your an EXCELLENT writer!!

Thanks G!๐Ÿ˜†
I LOVED your update!!! it was awesome...awww poor Prem standing out in the rain in front if Heer's window...shooo shweet!!! hehe but why is heer mad at him?? hmm....

Yes, she is mad at him, for a reason I dont know!

and OMG! now Prem's in trouble??? GASP...I wonder whats behind him that Heer started running and calling his name out? well continue soon!!!! cant wait to read the next part!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and yes, I will continue soon.

luv,
Garima๐Ÿ˜›

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmii

oooooh shifs that was a AWESOME updateee!! jus loved itt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sooo much passion!!๐Ÿ˜

"Just like something from EK shows except we didn't have loud ear-hurting music"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that sentence just craked meee uppp loool

great going!! keep it up =D

Love Asma๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Asma!

I know...but I love the SLB movies one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and thier top 5 things to do when they were alone๐Ÿ˜†
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravioli_11

-Reserved-

-Unreserved-

Wow....that was just....wow.

Thanks Ravz!๐Ÿ˜†

Poor thing's been outside in the rain for 5 hours? Waiting for her to open the door? And instead of trying to explain he just made her more mad by saying that he doesn't need her when he clearly does. I wonder what happened anyway...I'm sure you're not gonna tell us till later on.

Yes, I am planning on telling you something...maybe it will be another masti of prank of Prem๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the last part about the 5 things. That is so true๐Ÿคฃ

I know....they do do that seeing that they are still doing them after they are married in the show๐Ÿ˜†

I love how Heer kinda yells at him and shows that she cares about him by saying she didn't sleep either and tried to make herself feel cold. Omg what's wrong with Prem? Why is she running towards him? What happened? I really wanna know...Please please please update soon. The suspense is killing me

That part, I had to put in with her screaming at him. Shows how much she cares about him and how much Prem doesn't care about himself. LOL...you have to wait and find out abt that

slowdanse thumbnail
i  love this ff! please continue ...its very good =)!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz asap.