Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Ch 1...Continued from Prolouge[ Prem's POV]

I kept staring at her beautiful face. Eternal beauty. So pure. So light. Her hair flung over her face and she stood there, trying to get it out of the way. A smile started to shape up on my face. Heavy rain poured on my forehead. She was the most beautiful girl ever. The most precious gift any Prem could ever hope for. She is my Heer. We both stared at each other's eyes. She started to place her hair behind her ear but the wind was too heavy and was working against her. It was then that I hoped to be standing right there. I wanted to be the one pushing her air behind her ear. A shiver raced through my spine, my heart beating faster then ever. I started to smile at the thought of us being together but then my smile turned apprehensive when I saw her angry face.

"Crap"

The one words that came to my mind after seeing her angry face. A feeling inside told me that she has heard everything. Everything single thing. Oh-oh. What will I do now? But first, did she hear me? Did she? She stared at me, quiet but angry still glittering down her eyes like water through a crystle clear glass. It was evident that she had heard everything. Heer and I stared at each other, our gazes meeting. We had our eye lock session again but it did not last very long. My old mistake came infront of Heer's eyes again and she took her eyes off me. She didn't want to make it look like she was missing me, but she didn't succeed very much. She was still worried. I hesitated, will she forgive me? Even she was nervous and didn't move an inch, and said anything either. We both didn't know how to react to this akward situation.

We both closed our eyes. Visions of our first meeting began to play in my mind. She was waiting for a taxi. Next moment we were sitting together in the same classroom. We were laughing, smiling. Suddenly I opened my eyes as a windchill ran through my body and the rain started to pour at a much heavier and faster rate. What did Heer think? Did she think I was a stuck out brat like every other? Did she hear what I had said about her?

"Please please please please please." I mumbled to myself. Please say something...please. Thoughts ran through my mind. One by one.

Heer placed her hands on the window panels and pulled them towards her. As she did that, she gave me an angry look which made me postive that she had heard everything. Oh -no. She was angry and by that, she was really angry but not saying anything and that worried me. And here, even our eye locks sessions didn't work. I quickly thought of what to do but nothing came to this brain of mine. It felt as if it had forgotten how to respond. Brain-freeze. I wanted to hold her back. Hug her. Kiss her. I wanted to be the one standing beside her and be the one to push her locks behind her ear. Not stand here, staring at her.

"Rukho Heer"

I placed my hand out to stop her. Believe me, It did work. She stopped trying to close the window and a heavy breeze blew in like an alien from the Universe and flung the windows open. Just like something from EK shows except we didn't have loud ear-hurting music. I smiled at my sucess, well partial success.

I tried my best to not stare at her and say what I had to but I failed miserably. I was dumbfounded against her natural beauty, just like any child would be when shown the world's biggest and sweetest candy-cane ever. Heer was still quiet and for once I was happy. That gave me a chance to talk to her.

"Heer, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai." The words rang clearly out of my mouth as if they just got air to breathe. Waise bhi, who gets a chance to breathe around Heer?

She looked apprehensive but yet angry as if trying to pick the right words. She folded her arms around her chest. It took her a moment or two to actually say something.

"D..Dehko P..Prem. Main yahaan per tumhari excause sun ne ke liye nahi aayi hoon. If you have something to say, say it fast. I am feeling cold."

Now I was the one feeling angry. Who does she think she is? Feeling cold? What about me? Aren't I feeling cold? For God sake, I have been standing out here for the past...Idonno, 5 hours waiting for her and there she is, standing outside for only 10 mins and saying she is cold!. On top of that, she was atleast inside the house, I was outside of my OWN house.

"Prem, kaho kya baat hai?" She snapped her fingers at my face from the window in a rather urgent manner.

"Mujhe thang lag rahi hai, May I please come inside?"

I was NOT begging. It was a statement. I was allowed to come inside my own house.

"Is that all you have to say?"

"Not exactly but before you hear what I got to say about what happened, can I come in?"

I will NOT beg. NOT beg. NOT beg. The words echoed through my mind. As I looked up to see the reaction on Heer's face, I noticed she was not bothered by me standing outside. She still had her I-am-strict-expression on her face.

"Prem, leave me alone and I do no want to discuss anything about what happened and what didn't. It will just bring more problems in our relationship."

No! My idea failed. What shall I do now?

"Fine Heer, but I am cold too you know. So can I just come in and not talk about what happened?"

She thought for a moment. "No. You fought, I won and now you pay for it."

"Heer, Its 3 in the morning so let me come in. I haven't even slept!"

"Awww...poor Prem. NO!"

"Is that how you want it? Then Ms. Heer Mann, why don't you try standing outside in heavy pouring rain for 5 hours and alien wind? Would you still say the same thing that you are saying now? Will you? I say not."

I was quiet impressed with what I said and double-checked my watch to see I really had been standing outside for 5 hours. Yes. Everything was well in place.

Heer flung her arms in thin air. Ticked, I'd say.

"I don't believe you Prem. You said so much to me and here you don't even bother to say sorry and are just standing there trying to prove that you are cold? Do you know that I also haven't slept till now? Do you know that I was standing near the fan for the past 5 hours so I could feel cold?? I think not!"

Our eyes locked again. You know, Heer and I should be in a lockdown. I can guarantee that we would only be talking about the following 5 things: 1) Have our eye locks/stares 2) Have phandoo, another name for Prem and Heer hand movements 3) Talk about our familes, especially the J zoo 4) Do some Ande Ka Funda romance 5) Cry and Fight. But kehte hai na, "To find the biggest happiness in the smallest of things" and that is what we do. We can do anything that we want and fight as much as we want but the only thing that matters most is that we are together and that we love each other. And we are proud of that.

"Prem...Prem....PREM!"

I heard her yell. Was she yelling at me? Or was she yelling for me? I think she was yelling for me but why? I saw her place her hand outside the window as if trying to grab me. She was crying. What was happening? Why was she worried and crying? She turned her back on me and the next thing I remember, she was running towards me. Why was she running? I was perfectly alright. Wasn't I?

"Heer...."

No I wasn't alright.

~End of Chapter 1~
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I shall edit soon! 😊

*unreserved* fabulous Shif!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aww poor Prem!😳😳 I do wonder what he said to tick her off so much though!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Uh oh..."I was not alright," Doesn't sound too good...update soon!😳

Love you,

Meera😳
Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail
Reserved!!
^ I shall be back after I study for my math test! =D

Okay me is back!!!!πŸ˜‰

WOW shif!!!!! I have got to say...your an EXCELLENT writer!!
I LOVED your update!!! it was awesome...awww poor Prem standing out in the rain in front if Heer's window...shooo shweet!!! hehe but why is heer mad at him?? hmm....
and OMG! now Prem's in trouble??? GASP...I wonder whats behind him that Heer started running and calling his name out? well continue soon!!!! cant wait to read the next part!!!!!!!!!!!

luv,
GarimaπŸ˜›
Edited by srklover93 - 15 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG !!! what an episode.Too gud.

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oooooh shifs that was a AWESOME updateee!! jus loved ittπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† sooo much passion!!😍

"Just like something from EK shows except we didn't have loud ear-hurting music"🀣🀣 that sentence just craked meee uppp loool

great going!! keep it up =D

Love AsmaπŸ˜ƒ

purplestar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow this is rally good but what happened at the end why was she running to him lol... update soon!!!
Snoopy- thumbnail
OMG!!!!! that was such an awesome update!!!.. but what happened?? ....what did prem say about heer??....that she is reacting this way..and why is she running???... sorryπŸ˜”.. for so many questions...guess i will have to wait for your next update!!
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey
that was great. But wht happened to prem and why was heer crying and running...now I am scared. Hope he is ok. continue soon 😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!πŸ‘
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesum fantastic update
poor prem
wonder what will happen next?