Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalwade

ya i know the journey's mainly about NAKSH but i think SHAVA also diserve to be lead if nt lead then atleast they should show 1 scene of SHAVA daily dnt u think tht i think they doing very unfair with SHAVA.........

but for me SHAVA is lead getting bored of seeing akshara crying they should show something different  in NAKSH life how many up's & down's they r showing...........

i kno.....so much tears and apshagun since the last epis....finally some gud naksh scenes, thats why we nakshians are being happy
Since it is a parallel journey they cud also show a shava scene along wid a naksh scee.
Yea i wud be upset if my jodi weren't shown.....im sure we will have cute shava moments frm now on
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: live_life

i kno.....so much tears and apshagun since the last epis....finally some gud naksh scenes, thats why we nakshians are being happy
Since it is a parallel journey they cud also show a shava scene along wid a naksh scee.
Yea i wud be upset if my jodi weren't shown.....im sure we will have cute shava moments frm now on

hope so will get to see shava scene too really missing there scene yaar ......
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is quite obvious......Akshara is the protagonist and Varsha is just a supporting character......Varsha to Akshara is like Mohit to Naitik....So, it is quite obvious that more focus is given to Naitik-Akshara love story than Shaurya-Varsha love story........
amisha1 thumbnail

i thot akshara is d main lead... varsha is jus a supporting role.. i didnt know rajan said its  a story of 2 gals..

frm d starting d lead n focus has been on akshara nd her wedding...
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalwade

ya i agree wid u if they show more of  SHAVA will complain tht waste of epi but if they show something twist in SHAVA's life or something really very sweet so why  will complain waste of epi ...............

i thing SHAVA is also hve right to be cutest jodi on yrkkh and infact they r but they r giving more attention to NAKSH so everyone is thinking like tht.................

why only NAKSH r hving twist in there life why nt SHAVA............................

i think dey shud just focus on Naskh... der shudnt be any twist in SHAVA r'ship/.... dey shud just be happy ... and anyway dis whole serial in on NAKSH... i dont think shava deserves to have any main track.. dey r jus supporting roles...
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I always thought this show was about akshara and her journey...i mean, it makes sense--her and naitik are the only ones shown in all the early promos.
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M just loving Akshara shoooooooooo much.....
Hoope they show Varsha scenes as they show Akshara scenes.......
I loveeeeeeeeeeee them bothhhhhh..........
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though RS mentioned tht yeh rishta has 4 main leads just like bidaai...but i dnt think thts true...the main story is bout naksh...even all the promos had them...& its bout THEIR arranged marriage & life...

though i luv shava n naksh both...but its true tht naksh r actually da main leads....
amisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desertrose21

I always thought this show was about akshara and her journey...i mean, it makes sense--her and naitik are the only ones shown in all the early promos.

yea exactly...
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
na dnt mind anwyay i thought it was more about
akshara n natik