Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Akshara is one in the title track, right? I think she is the main lead of the story!
jaan 234 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i agree with u guys .................aur maza bhi kitna aa raha hai in dono ko dek kar ..............varsha bhi bohat sweet hai ......akshara bhi sweet cute hai ...................nice girls ......................

akshara ke hero ka intezar hai mujay ...........lol ............
sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
why they focusing on akshara only why nt varsha
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zint akshara da main lead? i thot she is
hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guyz..ou are thinking totally wrong..its 1st of akshi's new life..they have to show her more..and if they wud show varhsa more we will complain the episdoe was a waste..aur phir misundertsanding kaa bhi too clear honay kaa thaa naa so more focused on them!
ram92 thumbnail
well it wil be good if focus is on both ladies.
sonalwade thumbnail

Originally posted by: hottieaminah13

guyz..ou are thinking totally wrong..its 1st of akshi's new life..they have to show her more..and if they wud show varhsa more we will complain the episdoe was a waste..aur phir misundertsanding kaa bhi too clear honay kaa thaa naa so more focused on them!

ya i agree wid u if they show more of  SHAVA will complain tht waste of epi but if they show something twist in SHAVA's life or something really very sweet so why  will complain waste of epi ...............

i thing SHAVA is also hve right to be cutest jodi on yrkkh and infact they r but they r giving more attention to NAKSH so everyone is thinking like tht.................

why only NAKSH r hving twist in there life why nt SHAVA............................
sonalwade thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram92

well it wil be good if focus is on both ladies.

ya i m totally agree with both should get equal attention they both deserve it
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea i think this journey's mainly bout akshara and naitik's discovery of love....
But Varsha and shaurya have a cute cute love story too
maybe aksh's focus more right now....I lub it....more naksh scenes
sonalwade thumbnail

Originally posted by: live_life

Yea i think this journey's mainly bout akshara and naitik's discovery of love....
But Varsha and shaurya have a cute cute love story too
maybe aksh's focus more right now....I lub it....more naksh scenes

ya i know the journey's mainly about NAKSH but i think SHAVA also diserve to be lead if nt lead then atleast they should show 1 scene of SHAVA daily dnt u think tht i think they doing very unfair with SHAVA.........

but for me SHAVA is lead getting bored of seeing akshara crying they should show something different  in NAKSH life how many up's & down's they r showing...........