Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
This show started in Canada and the U.S few days ago. I really like it, it has a good storyline but it is similar to other Village shows like Raja ki Aayegi Baraat. The grandma is very similar to the one in Maykaa. She screams at the girl all the time and calls her so many names. It is set in a very relegious setting.

But still this is a good show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually the show reminded me a lot of the beginning of Banoo mein teri Dulhan, where the guy's family comes to a pious city to get a simple and understanding wife for their son because the father was ill and wanted to see his son in good hands before he dies. In Dulhan it was Banaras and Vidya was a devotee of Shiv. Here its Vrindavan and Radhika the devotee of Krishna and Radha.

The difference is that Dev is not mentally ill and he doesn't have an evil sister who is trying to keep him from getting married. But like Vidya, Radhika is a near servant in her house being taunted and abused by that Amma like Vidya was by her uncle-aunt.

Yup thats what it reminded me of. But i too think its a good show so far. I like the actors. They can act.😆
kimmu thumbnail
^^ Yea I totally agree with you. I've only seen a few episodes but the show really enticed me. The first scene I saw was when Radhika was on some kind of hill and she saw Kanha. I didn't even see the scene properly but it really got my curiosity level high. And from what I've seen in the forum so far, I'm liking the couple in it to. :)
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jinc118

Actually the show reminded me a lot of the beginning of Banoo mein teri Dulhan, where the guy's family comes to a pious city to get a simple and understanding wife for their son because the father was ill and wanted to see his son in good hands before he dies. In Dulhan it was Banaras and Vidya was a devotee of Shiv. Here its Vrindavan and Radhika the devotee of Krishna and Radha.

The difference is that Dev is not mentally ill and he doesn't have an evil sister who is trying to keep him from getting married. But like Vidya, Radhika is a near servant in her house being taunted and abused by that Amma like Vidya was by her uncle-aunt.

Yup thats what it reminded me of. But i too think its a good show so far. I like the actors. They can act.😆

yes u r right, Dulhann started this way as well, but here the evil person seems to be the guy's bhabhi, i don't know how far it got in India but we are only on the third episode here in Canada, but i like the show especially the way it is directed. it's got alot of outdoor scenes, no kitchen or bedroom drama.
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like this show too and you can say I am hooked. I really like Radhika but what is wrong with the grandma. How can one human be so mean. It is really so sad to see poor Radhika mistreated like that.