~Sindoor Pyaar Ka~New FF (mayur/sajan Part 1 Pg 3

Posted: 15 years ago
He guys i made a title song for my new fan-fcic, and oh yeah this is the first video i ever made so i hope you guys like it ,
Also here is the character sketch for my new fan-fic:
Sindoor pyar ka

Arman Malik: the head of the family after his parents died. He is like father figure to his brother and sister. He married the love of his life riddhima gupta whom he met while studying medical, both became successful doctors but after his parents died he took over the family business. He is a proud father of a beautiful girl. He loves his family like anything and can go to any extend to his family smiling.He loves his wife so much that he can do anything she wants.

Riddhima Gupta Malik: She is married to arman for over 25 years even though her parents were against the idea but she still married and has not seen or talked her parents since; she loves her husband still as they were in collage. She has seen arman suffer after his parents died, and never wants to see him like that again. She is like mother to his brother and sister. She has beautiful daughter whom she is very proud of. She is basically the head of the family, but never acts like it she is very sweet bubbly and childish with everyone in the house. She loves to see her family smiling and happy.she has a illness that will be revealed soon to the family.

Mayank Malik: He is the second oldest loves his older brother and bhabi and does everything they want. He just recently got married to nupur, loves her a lot and could never imagine life without her. He loves his Bhabi, sister and niece more than anything; he still behaves with them as if they are little babies, he is the one they come to talk about a problem or if they want something. He just joined arman in the family business. He misses his parents a lot and hopes that when they are seeing him from above they are smiling at him.

Nupur Chand Malik: The second bahu of the Malik parrivar knows the family from a long time since her parents were friends with the Maliks but never had met them, but when she and Mayank fell in love, she knew that this family would keep her happy. She respects arman and riddhima a lot, loves Gunjan and Ria very much she becomes a little girl when she is with them. She loves Mayank a lot and wants to see him happy always.She is very inoccent which might lead to someone taking advantge of her innocenes.

Gunjan Malik: She is the cutie of the family; she loves her brother andher bhabhisvery much. She is apple of her brother's eyes; they can't see a single tear in her eyes. She is incollage studying second year. She is shy outside the home but at home acts like she is the boss. She loves her niece ria who is just two, three years younger than her. She and ria are cousins but they act like sisters she loves ria very much. She doesn't believe in love but still thinks that love exist because seeing how happy her brothers are with their wives.

Riama Malik: The baby of the family everyone treats her like a baby at which she becomes a little angry. She loves her mom and dad very much. She loves her chachu and bhabi very much, and Gunjan she respects her like her older sister. She has never disappointed her parents and always wishes to see them happy. She is mostly like her dad childish but very naughty. She believes in love and is waiting for rajkumar on a "white horse" for which she is teased very much. She unlike Gunjan is very loud and bold goes to collage very popular. She loves to party but knows her border line and never crosses that. She loves her family a lot.

After reading your wonderful comments I came up with a character sketch, and chose the main characters. The other characters will be introduced as they enter the story progresses I don't want to ruin the surprise. These are the main characters that the story is connected with. I took everyone suggestion and don't worry even though these are the main characters I will make sure the couples you like come as guest or some other reasons in the story. I hope you like itand please tell me if there is anything I should do to improve. I would love to read your suggestions and comments. Thank-you very much for the comments

Edited by kelly789 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love the video also and love your ff i love the name alsoo of your ff sindoor pyaar ka
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzz contuied soon
Thank-you for the sweet comments😛😛😛
riniwalia thumbnail
aww, please continue...i would definitely like to know wat happens next! 😊
tanyaaaa26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow very nice dear specially the vm and the title is superb sindoor pyaar ka and plss introduce sammy bhaiya also soon dont forget him
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it is v.nice,continue plz
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwww priya............glad u opened the FF here too...i already commented..but cudnt resist to comment again....lol....me luving the CS.......will b luking fwd to the updates...........thnxxxxxxxx a lot for sharing.....totally luv ur style..u rock....
Luv raee🤗
ananya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey plz do pm me wen u updt!
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
plz do pm me thanks and continue soon