Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Janu kanna, that was netra who did the update, not me.  She deserves the credit, esp since she takes the pains to use all the colorful emoticons!

Thanks Netra for the update.  Nithila is nothing short of an idiot, if she still cannot see that this Sakthi is a dangerous character, after all this has happened.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣 parevailei Eljay ..vidungo. Janu romba kolepetelei iruka with the happenings in Kasturi 🤣
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra...

Last bit konjum vittutengale.... 

Gaya comes back in and takes Nithi out... Selva asks if the Consultation is over... Nithi get mad and shouts at them for lying and bringing her there...Selva shouts back and ask them to sit in the car..while he goes and meets the Dr... Dr says Nithi has completely forgotten her past...You should try to bring back sometjing which badhichufied her the most...Selva thanks the Dr and says he will soon do something ....

Sundaram comes to Neela's place and ask her for Selva and Nithi... Neela asks "Adhi has sent you here is it because she cannot come"... Sundaram refuses to speak to her and says she will kullapufy him.. if he talks to her 😊... Neela says Selva and Nithi have gone to the hospital.... At the same time, Selva, Gaya and Nithi enter the house.... Sundaram questions Selva ..."What is this you are doing? Why didn't you come home? " and ordres selva and nithi to come immediately... Selva replies He has some thavirkamudiyadha problem..So he cannot come... Sundaram tries to talk to Nithila and reminds her of ... he meeting her in Hosur... Nithila very reluctantly replies "Yes I remember meeting you"

Somebody was at my door..so could not see after this....

Nithya
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks nithy. I have taken ur updates and edited on mine. I did not know i missed it. Because the link here stopped at there. Im not sure .. something was wrong, maybe the link stop halfway and i though it has finished. Thanks niway hun 🤗 Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Netra....As per your request....the missing part of Monday episode: ( I have edited Monday Episode and added this in the correct place.

As Neelambari is trying to persuade Sakti to drop the knife from Selva's throat......she tells...ok wait  and she storms into the Pooja room and takes a manjal kayiru and grabs a hand full of gungumam and comes back to Sakti. She hands over the thalli kayiru to Sakti and seeing this Sakti becomes so touched and happy.....Nithila ( Nithila Paappaa) too becomes so so happy.....Sakti leaves Selva and drops the knife...he and Nithila Paappaa...walk to each other looking into each others eyes......meantime Gayatri is getting tensed...and Adiyal Samy gets up and slowly moves towards Sakti.......In a flash...Neelambari throws that handful of Kungumam onto Sakti's face.......and as he struggles with his eyes ful of Kungumaum....Nithila Paappa crying........Samy grabs Sakti........Finally he is taken to the hospital.

When Gayatri and Selva come back to Neela's house from the doctor leaving Sakti for treatment....Nithila makes a big hue and cry to Neela and asks her who is she to do all this to her....Neela gets so furious..," naan...naanaaaa.....I am related to you....ratha bandham...nu vachukkoyen......now you go and eat your food....Gayatri akka see that she eats her food" When Neela said this...Selva gets shocked and comes to her and asks," even the other day when I asked about you..you just said you are related to us...but to day you are telling that you have blood conncetion with Nithils.....what is all this...can you please tell me who really you are to us?" Neela smiles and tells," Ok...I will tell when the time is proper to do so"
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Thanks atina for the part i missed. Something is wrong with our area network for this past few days .. and it always happen right when bandham starts 😡 ..... and video gets hang .....grrrr
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra, Atina and Nithya for the combined updates.  Yes, it does sound like Neela is none other than Jeeva.  Plastic surgery seems to have worked wonders, doesn't it?  New face, new body, new voice ... Can I have the name and number of this plastic surgeon, please?
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

neela says shanta & Nithi that she is related to them. but not to selva.

payangrama kulappurangale.

netra_rama thumbnail
Eljay ... u really wann the details for plastic surgery vaa?? Just PM mr.Gurubaran ... full details kudupaar ..😉

I still don't think neela is Jeeva. Though her style and behaviour says so ... its definitely not. Jeeva will never give Adhi the pasam look .... Neela looks at Adhi most of the time with some kinda off lost love sight ...😕