The Kripa Factor.....fanfic.(part 7 -pg 15)

vidhi_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The Kripa factor.

All's fair in love - and cricket!

Hey guys I just read the book "The Zoya factor" by Anuja Chauhan.and must say it was one of my best read book?. it is light refreshing and intellectual. It gives an insight of how the cricket world plays, politics in it and at the same time loads of more intellectual things as story progresses..so I thought of writing this story in my own style..with A-K replacing the main characters in the book.I hope u guys will like it...it is my 2nd attempt at writing a fanfic?..1st one was a little disaster?..hope u guys will support me???

Character sketch:

Angad Khanna: Captain of the present Indian Team.25 years old....Dating the supermodel Dia Mehra according to the tabloids....smart, good at heart but hides it, arrogant and well focused...The Coming world cup important for him which will decide his fate....hard-working and well his team is scared of him....so obeys the captain....believes in himself and nothing else.  But what happens when Kripa Kapoor enters the captain's life with luck backing her. will it be love at first sight or hate at first sight!

Kripa Kapoor:  MBA from the top most Uni. 25 years old. The youngest head of the Creative Group ad agency- the largest in India. She is one strong-headed individual. Likes to live on her own terms. She is the daughter of the rich Raichand Kapoor. Lives with her father and loving brother -  Karan. Though she is daughter of a rich father she has never used his power and money to get where she is and that is one thing that she is proud of. Her past relations have made her little hard on herself...but when Captain Angad Khanna enters Kripa Kapoor's life...she is torn between the varied emotions. Luck she has which can be used for good and evil !

Raichand Kapoor:  One of the richest person in India. But a very kind hearted person. Loves his children a lot. But due to business responsibility is unable to devote much time to them. The understanding amongst then is incredible.

Karan Kapoor:  A loving brother. Helps his father in the business. Is really proud of Kripa. Supports her in every decision of life. Worries about her a lot because of the way her heart has been broken 2 times. But believes that there is someone who will be able to understand the real Kripa and not use her.

Eppa: Has been with the Kapoors ever since Karan?s birth. Has looked after both of them ever since. Kripa?s mom died 2 years after giving birth to Kripa. She is the energy binding the family together. She is the entertainer of the house.

Other characters:

Aaliya: Kripa's best friend. Helps her in office. Head of the costume dept.

Josh: Aaliya's boyfriend. Head of the screen play. Kripa's second best friend.

Wes: coach of Indian sports team.

Shabbir: Angad's best friend. Handles Angad's legalities and family business. He is more like an elder brother to him.

Prologue

When the younger players in India's Cricket team learn that the CEO of Creative Ad Agency and the daughter of rich Raichand, Kripa Raichand Kapoor was born at the exact moment that India clinched the World Cup, back in 1983, they are intrigued: when eating breakfast with her is followed by victories on the field, they are impressed; and when not eating with her results in defeat, they are convinced that she's their lucky charm. Between them and the eccentric IBCC president they coax Kripa to accompany the Indian team to Australia for the 10th ICC World Cup on an all- expense paid holiday (which according to her she was very capable of sponsoring) on the condition that she breakfast with them before every match? Worshipped by her Indian fans, and vilified by other competing teams, Kripa struggles valiantly to do her bit for Indian cricket, her own Company in the thick of the World Cup action. It doesn't help that she keeps clashing with the erratically brilliant new skipper Angad Khanna who tells her flatly that he doesn't believe in LUCK.

please let me know wat do u guys think abt this story.......please comment.
luv,
Vidhi A.

Edited by vidhi_rocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowow great into pl conti soon.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept
a bit diferent
start sooon
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey wow great prologue and character sketch...continue soon...
sweet honey thumbnail

hey....gr8 concept...plz post 1st part soon

eternal thumbnail
looks very interesting dear
continue on with the first part please..
cant wait to read another ak fanfic

as always
sukhi :)
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

Loved your concept....

do continue soon...

please PM me when you update your part....

Take care

Priya....
Smilesx3 thumbnail
Hey

I love the storyline and the plot of the story. The prologue is great. I love the independent Kripa and arrogant Angad. The character sketch is nice. Angad dating? I hope Kripa comes into the picture before Angad starts taking a liking in Dia. Theres not a lot of Angad-Kripa FF's. I miss them. I'm glad people keep AK alive through FF.

My friends kept on encouraging me to read the Zoya Factor but I never read it. I am too lazy to read books. But once i get into a book no one can stop me from reading it. LOL Atleast from your FF I can get a good insight of the book without reading the actual book. 😆

By the way is the book good? Should I read it?

Great FF

Are you updating today?

UPDATE SOON Edited by Smilesx3 - 15 years ago
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 intro
pm me when u updated
it will be gr8 help
cont soon
vidhi_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Promo

Angad said, his voice deceptively casual, "So you think the only reason we've been winning is because you've been gracing our breakfast table before the matches, do you?

Kripa opened her eyes wide.

"Well, obviously," she replied. "Surely you weren't thinking it was because of you?" 

hey guys i will post the first part mostly on wednesday. thanks a lot for ur support. also to the silent readers.

luv,

Vidhi A.