Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa

hey badi di

do u gusy think hc will coem in nb4

well priya may be he will be there😉article stated that talash-e-baliye is for only 6 episodes so i think harshad will cum in NB 4

priya
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel 16

thanku so much dee😊

dee how is ur cousin now...........???.is there any improvement in her health.sorry dee i laways hurt u by asking this question.......?...................

henna its sweet of u that u r so mcuh concerned for my sis,u never hurt me by asking this question i know u r very concerned for her n no improvement its getting worse, yesterday she was informed that she won't make it n she has few days left

that scene henna is of 29 may when preeto is MM sister ye raaz bahar aata hai GFN lallu makes prem promise kii MM n heer ki shadi hoke rahe gii last part was this scene😍

waise heena wanted permission i want 2 use the  harshad siggy of urs can i😃

bye bye

GTG,take care

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bellle4u

henna its sweet of u that u r so mcuh concerned for my sis,u never hurt me by asking this question i know u r very concerned for her n no improvement its getting worse, yesterday she was informed that she won't make it n she has few days left.....dee u know u like my  sis n v all rl ike very big family.n in family its our duty n responsibilty n more our love  to take care of other one.n remain always wid themi n all up n downs...............😊

dee.........i dunno wat to say now .... i will pray to God that give u  n ur family lot of strength to bear this  truth ............. n plz dee don't lose hope coz maricales can happen.n i hope a big mircale happens in this case

that scene henna is of 29 may comfirm karke i will PM u they have removed teh video from you tube warna seedhe date pata chal jata😃 okkkk dee thanks alot😊

priya

heena_mehta thumbnail

[
waise heena wanted permission i want 2 use the  harshad siggy of urs can i😃 dee u don't need to ask frm me................just go ahead😊.dee u av a rite to order me......

bye bye bye tc luv u-heena😊

GTG,take care

priya

priya185 thumbnail

well priya may be he will be there😉article stated that talash-e-baliye is for only 6 episodes so i think harshad will cum in NB 4

priya

😲 only 6 epis
anyway hope he comes
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everybody....😊

Thanks a lot Nandu for the link....btw I think HC loves that type neck T-shirts....😛...He wears it more often na...

Hey Priya I must say...duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye tum Jarur FC per aati ho and I am proud of you...😊....I am so sorry to know about your cousin dear...May God give you and her family the strength to handle all this

Btw Its odd but whats catching my eyes on FC today are all the siggies of HC being used by all of you....Priya your first siggy...Ho gayi tumhari bakwas khatam....And Heena r first siggy....And Chotu Priya your last siggy....They all are fantastic and very attractive😊

Ok one more thing....I am making mp3 files of many dialogues and background scores of kis desh.....esp All prem's dailogues....So if any one wants it just tell me ....I will post the DL link....and if u want any specific dailogues or song You can tell me Bindass😃....I am at present in HC voiceland...coz since yesterday I am listening his dailogues all the time..😆

I have to go now as few guests had been invited for lunch....then we will leave them to airport as thyare coming back to india😊.....

Bye everyone...Inshallah will meet you all In the India morning batch😃
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Hello...is anyone still here???
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Hello...is anyone still here???

hai neha...i m here for some time......how r u??????😊
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello everybody....😊 hai yasmin dee

Btw Its odd but whats catching my eyes on FC today are all the siggies of HC being used by all of you....Priya your first siggy...Ho gayi tumhari bakwas khatam....And Heena r first siggy....And Chotu Priya your last siggy....They all are fantastic and very attractive😊thanks alot dee bt credit of my first siggy goes to rabi dee😊

Ok one more thing....I am making mp3 files of many dialogues and background scores of kis desh.....esp All prem's dailogues....So if any one wants it just tell me ....I will post the DL link....and if u want any specific dailogues or song You can tell me Bindass😃....I am at present in HC voiceland...coz since yesterday I am listening his dailogues all the time..😆 dee plzzzzzzzzzz post d download link here........coz i want backround scores of kis desh....i luv them alot.actually i m crazy for themmmmmmmm.......i would luv to listen d dialouges also.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz dee i m waiting 😊

I have to go now as few guests had been invited for lunch....then we will leave them to airport as thyare coming back to india😊.....

Bye everyone...Inshallah will meet you all In the India morning batch😃

VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Hey Heena!! I'm fine...just scouring for Harshad pics!!!