Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: HarshadFan

Hey Heena!! I'm fine...just scouring for Harshad pics!!!

OK......neha.......so pics frm some particuar episode or just common pics of harshu (bt ya his pics can never be common dat always so special)

edit- bye neha.gd nite,,sds.tc

luv heena😊
Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Nah....just common pics!!! Bye Heena...cya later!!
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello is any1 still there?????

@Nans di: thanx for the link di will watch it n tell abt my POVs!!!!

@Yasmin di: hey di its really an awesome idea!!!! plz di post the dl link over here!!!

luv Alina
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have seen that 30secs video  HC was looking damn cute in that T-Shirt i think he shud prefer wearing them as he looks more gud in it!!! he was really looking happy...i want to see him now in a new show or his comeback to KDMHMD!!!! i m missing him!!!

luv Alina
priya185 thumbnail
hey neha im ok wau
does any1 have the vids wen hc was in sbs havent seen sbs the whole month

what is sbs?? I'm fine too....just making some sigs for an update!!
priya185 thumbnail
sbs is saas bahu aur saazish
and cool hope to c hc sigs

There's one HC sig which I'll post tomorrow!! For sure!!

HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khanyasmin

Hello everybody....😊

Thanks a lot Nandu for the link....btw I think HC loves that type neck T-shirts....😛...He wears it more often na...

Hey Priya I must say...duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaye tum Jarur FC per aati ho and I am proud of you...😊....I am so sorry to know about your cousin dear...May God give you and her family the strength to handle all this

Btw Its odd but whats catching my eyes on FC today are all the siggies of HC being used by all of you....Priya your first siggy...Ho gayi tumhari bakwas khatam....And Heena r first siggy....And Chotu Priya your last siggy....They all are fantastic and very attractive😊

Ok one more thing....I am making mp3 files of many dialogues and background scores of kis desh.....esp All prem's dailogues....So if any one wants it just tell me ....I will post the DL link....and if u want any specific dailogues or song You can tell me Bindass😃....I am at present in HC voiceland...coz since yesterday I am listening his dailogues all the time..😆

I have to go now as few guests had been invited for lunch....then we will leave them to airport as thyare coming back to india😊.....

Bye everyone...Inshallah will meet you all In the India morning batch😃

hey yasmin😃

kyunki meri duniya ye FC hai no one will ever understand why i cum here everyday

yesh bakwas khatam wali i took it from FC prem journey 2,hope we r allowed 2 use them😳since u make siggies aab permission maang leti hun can i use them yasmin😳

i wanna the male version song which goes sumthing like this ishq se pyara plz DL link dena mujhe thanx in advance dear😉

bye bye

priya