Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*wings* thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Congrats on new fc

Daisy we will miss you sooo much,
Wish you all the best that life has to offer.

Am too tired to continue right now, will be back later.
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

daisy......

ur most welcome for the tons of thnx yu hav told us...πŸ˜†
abh....i hav gone thru the entire pg one...and yu know wat i did the first thing after i hav gone thru it...lols....i think i got way too sentimental...πŸ˜†...but thts how i am...cant be blamed....PB itne emotional hain toh unki behen thodi na peeche reh sakthi hai.....
am not so gud at writing and using words..wish i cud write like payal, misty di or mili...damn...my english...am taking classes for this...esp to write msgs for HB..🀣....
well...our journey thru FCs hav been possible coz of yu...if it wasnt for yu and ur sincerilty......the FC wudnt hav been the same......and we'll surely miss yu the same as yu wud miss us........yu r the pillar of this FC...and Harshad its foundation......and yaa....he cud be thnked a million times for wat he has given for us...all his love and msgs for us....the time takes up to go thru wat he is for us....truly........he'l always shine above everything......(seriously....i need a better vocabulary...)
all the old members..though i hav interacted with onli yoj, vaishu and hav seen vandu here.....thnx to them...
and all the new member yu hav mentioned....al r so spl to the FC......it feels odd even if they dont just visit or post a msg in evry FC...thnx to each one of them.....and abt my bekhandapan few days bak.....am cholli...i was depressed at tht time...and didnt know wat to post....so thot of...how abt showing up like a deewani for a while.....literalli its so very impossible for me.....but then....i got to make my mood better with the help of sarah....and i think i realli got wakced....tht my close ones got realli wurried off me.........and thnx to trivs...who told me frankli of it..otherwise i never knew they were all wurried.......but tht day i think i talked to yassu wat i had gone thru...and felt much better.....much much better......and abh....after pming...am feeling so content and light......
and for ur future...i know ur going for a very noble cause..and evryone hav to take such decisions in their life.....life has to move and chng.....we wud cum to know diff things in life.....we hav to go thru this...its not just yu...but evry1 here...wil cum to face a situation like this.....but not to wury...its not an "alvida" forever...its just s moving up.....u'll surely get time to pop in btw...to cheer us with ur msgs....am sure yu wud get time......am being optimistic at tht...and my heart does feel so tht...u'l surely be there around with us.........thnx for evrything.......(damn....y am i so bad(e) at english....)....

hmm...i'l edit and let yu know if i hav to add sth more......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

luv nans
Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Daisy,

Lemme Start with a Poem:

across the miles
you touched my life,
opened my eyes, and
filled my empty heart-

strangers, yet friends,
our spirits reach out,
always touching, never apart- -

you in the east,
me in the west,
never together,
never apart- -

---------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to all on this 36th and best of all FC's. I am Speechless. Daisy, This last HCFC is better than all the previous ones bcos you have added deep Emotions that touches everyones Heart and that includes Harshad too. I almost cried after reading each Paragraph.
I will miss you very much. We will  miss the Lucky Charm of Harshad. Although I am not happy that you are leaving us but with thorned heart I give you my Best Wishes for your Bright Future. I hope we will atleast get some News of your well being after you are gone. We all Harshadians are Proud of You.

Thanks for all your love and support to understand Bekhandis like us and for tolerating all our Tantrums....You know na how crazy we all get sometimes for Hershey's.      😊😊😊

Shabnam.
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
VangelisFanatic thumbnail
Firstly...Thanks a bunch Daisy for creating such wonderful FCs for Harsh. It helped me to make so many good friends here. At first, when I joined, I had no clue where to start from. I thought that I'll be totally alone here but then I joined this FC and I'm having a great time here. So, thank you Daisy!! Love you and take care. Do drop in whenever you get time and don't forget us!! We'll never forget you and your don-giri!!
Baaki sab.....BTW...is anyone out here??
feliz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all for the new FC

Daisy,
Now its my turn to Thank You.I am really thankful to you for all those beautiful FC's you made including this one. All of them are unique in its own way and had a different story to tell but on the same person 'Harshad'..I was more of a silent reader than writer. It was always fun reading all the conversations. I never got to interact with you much but from what I got to know you are such a sweet and caring person with a great amount of determination.(I got to know about the determination during the indya.com poll).
I always had a great time on the FC.

Daisy you'll be always remembered and missed on the FC.
All the best from me to you for your future

β€’Ninaβ€’

nandini27 thumbnail
hello FCians....

gosh....its such a soona soona day naa....even the forum is sleeping....gosh...and wats this....this FC shud be made very spl for our daisy and where r the members first??!!....how cum no1 is online??!!😲...

btw..this is to inform..abt SBS.....actualli i hav a doubt..is SBS different from wat they show in india from UK??...
a frnd from UK(anshu) saw harshad and aditi in SBS.....it was kids awards show....organized by SRK...

Harsh was wearing casuals....grey t-shirt and aditi in red salwar....
harsh spoke tht he has never been to such shows before......

it was like for 30seconds.....well wil try to find vid if possible...but this needs to be confirmed if the same SBS was aired in india also.....if sum1 can confirm...plss do confirm...

luv nans
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyloo everyone goodevening

WELCOME 2 the 36 FC
its fantabulous,excellent,brillaint

daisy ur work has always been commendable,u never forget anyone u have brought this big family under one roof called HARSHAD now its been *OUR SECOND HOME* aaj hi got 2 know that its ur last FC all the best for ur future but do cum on FC when u r free humein yaad kar lena

i will never forget u cause it was u who brought me here n now i have cho may friends also our discussions,games,masti,our pagalpan n bekhandapan,our DROOLING sessions,THE VOTING RACE everything i will never ever forget in my lifeπŸ€— will miss u terribly

loved the messages n friends quotes on first pg its an brillaint pg all the siggy n avi's

priya

Iriss thumbnail
hey nina n nandini

don't u all feel aaj kal SBS wale kuch jyada hii harshad ke upar segments dete hain day before yesterday also they had shown prem n how all r missing prem

why do i have a feeling harshad will be back as prem

priya
nandini27 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Iriss thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.