~ ~ Harshad Chopda FC ~ ~ ''Thanking You

delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
WELCOME TO THE 36th FC OF HARSHAD CHOPDA

''Thanking You''

A Thanks to my Friends

By Sarah R. Klein

Thank you for being there when I needed you...
and even when I didn't,

Thank you for being there through the good times...
and the bad,

Thank you for being there to encourage my dreams....
and my crazy ideas,

Thank you for catching me...
before I fell down,

Thank you for wiping away the tears...
when I was crying,

Thank you for cheering me up...
and making me laugh,

Thank you for all the great memories...
and the bad,

But most of all... thank you...
For being you!

pic21.gifpic21.gif

Edited by delo - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delo thumbnail

w34r.gif

How can I leave without saying him a ''thanks'', without saying  how special he is and how he has touched my life.

For the first time ever, I am taking this opportunity to thank Harshad on this Fan Club.

Had it not been for him, I would have never been here and neither would have this FC been.

I don't even know where do I start from. I can just say a thanks to him for always being there, for being the person he is and for being such an important part of my life.

I can rightly say that he is God send. As my life was never the same before I met him.

Infact he has  been my inspiration and someone who has taught me the value of hard work, and the art of remaining rooted, humble and kind always.It would be a huge achievement if I even manage to be 1 % like him.

I have learned so much from him. He is someone whom I will treasure all my life,  and Harsh I will always be there for you whenever  you need me.And you know that.

I take this opportunity to thank him for being such a wonderful friend.For being such an amazing human being and for all the moments of joy and happiness that he has brought in my life, and also for giving me this FC and all my precious friends here.

Actually I can go on and on when it comes to him. But some things cannot be expressed in such a few words.

He is very precious, and I know he is born to be a star. Very soon I am seeing him reach the heights of success and scale all possible boundaries.

Harshad , please always remain the way you are.

You know you will always find me as your biggest supporter and well wisher whenever you need me.

Take care and all the very best for your future

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is
something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your 

optimism come true

To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
every living person you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
strong for fear, and too happy to permit the 

presence of trouble. 

delo thumbnail

A walk down memory lane !!!

Again a tedious job, considering that there has been so many memorable moments on our FC….When I started it, I knew ever imagined that our FC would reach where it is today. I never imagined that I would be so  attached to this place and our members here to such a level, that it hurts when I decide to move on. This place has been incredible and its all because of Harshad and all our fantastic members our FC has been blessed with..

When I look back, I realize what a journey it has been. A journey filled with happy and sad moments, some moments which have brought a smile on our face, sometimes made us realize what friends mean to us, sometimes brought us all together in difficult situations, sometimes united us all to such a level that we could fight against anything. This place has seen it all…

The best part about this place, is the support we got from Harsh every time. He is someone who always made a point to visit the FC, and always leave comments for us. His messages for the FC on 3 different occasions have been so overwhelming and touching. The first one during the 17th FC made us realize  how emotional he was that day. His lines that ''I always used to think that I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started…They say out of sight is out of mind, but you guys have always kept me alive and didn't let me die''….That was enough to make me so emotional. Yoj and I had received this message and we seriously didn't know what to tell him. All we could do was post this message here for all our members and say a big thanks to him...

Then his second message, which he gave me because he was so overwhelmed after seeing our 25th FC. That message was straight from his heart. Being the most humble person that he is, he gave all the credit to us for things which belonged to him. He thinks that he is just another person. But he doesn't know how special and different he is.

Then finally that message when Prem was going. That came at a time when our FC and our members had completely broken down. Nothing was helping. And one fine I get this message from him, which cheered us all up and finally made us feel so much lighter…Harsh you have no idea what that message did to us and made us realize how amazing you are and how you just managed to bring a smile on our face and ease so many tensions out of our mind.…. Thanks for that message..We really needed that..

Well our FC has seen so many other memorable moments too…Like the caption contest we had, The Member of the Week (which was just so hilarious) , Then the Newsletters written, Welcoming new members with open arms, Messages for Harshad on various occasions, Messages from Harshad on each FC, celebrating all important festivals , birthdays and occasions together  (Except Raksha Bandhan :- because members have some kind of animosity against this most beautiful festival…Hahahahaha).

Our Fan Club won 2 contests in a row…''The Summer Contest'' and ''The Fool's Contest''…It was such a matter of pride and this wouldn't have been possible without our members like Yoj, Sarah, Mehndi, and Zuman. I was elated.

The best and the most unique thing of our FC is that it is spam free and no one talks nasty about others..Members here choose to leave all their grudges against other people away from this FC. No one chats away to glory just for the sake of filling up the pages, and till date Harshad FC has not got a single warning from the moderators. *Touchwood* to that and hope we can maintain that forever. Cause a moderators warning really leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

Initially there were not many articles on Harsh. The depressing one last year was dissected by Vandu in such a way, which just showed how much everyone supports Harsh and will not trust any story fed to us by the reporters. We knew what the truth behind the story is, so we never trusted them.

Now there has been a flood of articles on him. Couple of them recently were so ridiculous that we knew we had to fight back. We knew that Harshad doesn't deserve this at all. He doesn't deserve  to be dragged in anything and everything. That was a sad moment, but we decided to fight back..and we DID…We made sure that we wrote to every possible id we got…And I really hope that left some kind of impact.

Well how can I forget the voting sessions we had for Harsh during the SPA. It was his first ever nomination, his birthday and we knew we had to make it special. I thank everyone who voted for him and made sure that he won, because we knew he deserved it. And we celebrated his 25th birthday in style. Could there have been a better day than that?? Then all the votes for the ''Sahara Talent Awards'' and yeah Harsh won. Now we have tried to do our bit for the ITA and I can already see him taking atleast 2 awards home.

The indya.com poll on the ''Best body'' was a riot. As soon as I saw that Harsh was nominated here, we all tightened our seat belts and started voting for him. We had to teach ''somebody'' a lesson that day and tell that Harsh has the best body in the industry. Had it not been so, he would not have been nominated in the first place. So that was the first slap anyways on ''somebody's '' face…And Harsh won by a margin of 72% votes. That just goes to show how his fans would always be with him in every step.

Our FC is also blessed with so many talented members. Be it making Siggies, Avi's , making Video Mixes, Uploading videos, Writing analysis, we have it all !!! I guess that's the most outstanding part of our FC too….

There have been times when our FC has gone through depressing phases..Barring 1-2 incidents nothing drastic has ever happened here..And whatever happened was dealt in such a mature way by our members here. The kind of support each member lends here to each other is phenomenal, something which I have never seen anywhere….Everyone is always ready to help each other, support and be with each other. Today the FC has some best of friends within it. Friends for life. All thanks to Harsh for bringing us all together.

How can I forget those get togethers, after every episode and those long chatting sessions we used to have till wee hours. Those drooling sessions, those fun moments and all those leg pulling sessions too. It was always so much fun to tease each other, and laugh together. I am missing all this for sure.

Our members have also been there for each other, praying and wishing for our friends who were going through difficult times personally…I don't think this happens anywhere….We all are bonded to such an extent…

Then there has been a sad moment when Yoj had to leave. I was so upset, but I didn't cry. Because I knew that she was just shifting to another city. And that she is always there with me…It was very tough to handle the FC without her as she had been my constant support for a year…. But yes till date I do miss Yoj and Swathi …But still I carried on with the FC…And now that I won't  be active anymore…I am sure that FC will go on….

I am sure these words are also inadequate to sum up our FC..I feel that this place is more more that being just a FC of a 'celebrity'…It's a ''second home'' for us where we meet and talk about a ''real person'' and a place where we have bonded for life…Hope it remains the same…

I also wanted to sum up what exactly this place means to Yoj, Harshad and me…I tried but I really can't express that feeling  in words..Its impossible…That is something which is heartfelt and something which I can never jot down.

Cheers  to the best FC on IF   !!!!

delo thumbnail

THE BEST OF OUR FC's

Hmm its so difficult to sum up our 35 FC's…I have made 24-25 FC's till date (Including this one)….The first one was made by Rajeev Ki Heer, One by Swathi, One by Vandu and Yoj made the rest (Around 8-9 FC's)

So where do I start from…The first FC made in 2006 will always remain special, i.e because it brought in the first few fans of Ali together, and then it brought us all together. On this FC we discovered our own space…A space where we can talk about Harsh for ages without being warned and just let our heart out. Thanks Heer for making that FC and paving ways for new ones…

The second FC, denoted a new beginning. It was like a fresh start and a place where we came together and let our hair down. I call that our first FC. Its special for so many reason.. My best of friends were active there. We just spoke whatever we felt like, there were no inhibitions, no restrictions, it was like a meeting point  for friends who loved Harsh to bits and spoke about his life and career…and yes, the second FC is also special because Harsh read every single message there…That was the only FC which Harsh read completely.

The 4th FC was emotional , because Harshad had to quit 'Amber Dhara' then…But then we still carried on as we had Ali with us…The most adorable character on screen…The 5th and 6th were fun as those FC's were quit active with all our old members around..

The 7th one saw Ali leaving LRL too…But we knew that this was ''A new Beginning'' for him and time for him to start afresh.

The 8th FC welcomed Prem. It was then when we got to know that he is playing Prem. Never did we imagine that Prem would become what he is today. But we always believed in him and knew that this was the perfect opportunity for him..

My personal favourite FC is the 9th one ''Jab We Met'' …Where I summarized the details when fans met Harsh and how we too ''met'' him. It still remains my favourite FC till date. The pictures from the sets were so amazing. Loved them all, and every story a fan had to say after the meeting was just so unbelievable. U can say that I have almost lived that moment through their eyes. The best meeting was when my friends went to the sets to celebrate his 24th birthday. Nothing could have been better than that day. Harsh also maintains that it was the best moment for him…

The 10th to the 13th FC saw the rise of Prem and welcomed loads of new fans too…What a moment it was.

The 14th FC was special. Harshad b'day special..''The b'day Caravan''…We celebrated his 25th birthday and his success too simultaneously..

Number  15, aptly called '' Proud of u-Cheers to u''….What else do I say. This was Yojana and my way of saying how proud we are of him and his achievements. We still get emotional about it, as we were waiting for this day and now that we have it right here, we don't know how to express it.

Fan Club No. 16- 19..All made by Yoj..Infact she made these 6 consecutive FC's as I wanted her to do as much as she could before she went. And she is the one who set this trend of keeping new themes and names for each FC…

Be it ''Rise to Stardom & Victory''…..''Master of Our Hearts''…''Summer Treat- White''….''Monsoon Hungama''….Each FC with all these themes was so beautifully made with the perfect siggies, write ups, and poems. Yoj did such an incredible job with these 6 FC's. They were beautiful….

I then made the 20th..''Walk down Memory Lane''..where I again summarized all our best FC's till date and what a better time than to do it…Our 20th FC…

The Yoj made her last FC before leaving for Pune…''Rains and Awards Season''….The FC aptly called so, as he was showered with 3 awards by then and the love and appreciation of all..

Then I made the remaining 15 FC's at a stretch without Yoj by my side for the first time. I realized how tough it was. I was so lost at times and didn't know what to do. But still I tried to do justice and live upto what Yoj had done till date. She had always been so good with her work.

The 22nd was ''Live It Up''….

''Expressions'' our 23rd FC…I think this was again one of my personal favourites as it showed the different kinds of expressions Prem had given till date and that had been the highlight of his character. The ability to emote so well….

Our 24th FC was started by Vandu…''In Appreciation''... Firstly I was away on my trip and secondly she wanted to do something for her friends before leaving for Baroda. And she did such a fantastic  job inspite of not having any thing related to Harsh. But she worked out on it and made sure the FC was done when I was away.And she excelled in what she did..

Then comes our ''Silver Jubilee'' FC…Our 25th…..And the messages on the FC by the members were so touching and overwhelming. Harsh thinks that our 25th FC was one of his favourite and he even send a message across in appreciation.

Our 26th FC…''Smiles galore''…I love that FC because the first page didn't have a single depressing picture or siggy…every siggy exuded that smile which Harsh is known for. That FC was also a riot as it was our fastest FC till date. We spend some unbelievable time there and I will miss that kind of fun we used to indulge in..

I had to make a part-2 of the same theme for the first time ever in our 27th FC –'' Smiles Galore – 2'' as we were still not over with this amazing theme…

Then came ''Simplicity & Humility'' which so aptly fits in for Harsh…

FC # 29, ''Hands to Die for'' made especially for Payal, who had been such a huge fan of Harshad's hands…

''It's in your eyes'' …Our 30th FC…This FC was a tough one but it saw everyone being united and being there with Harsh and standing there and supporting him…

I had gone insane when I started the 31st FC..''Cuteness Personified''…I was so lost and didn't know what to do..This was he first time I ever asked for help. And Payal, Yasmin and Raksha helped me amidst all their work and busy schedule and its only because of their write ups that I could come up with this FC on time..

The 32nd FC ''You are a Winner'' brought the news that Prem is going away from our life. But we knew he is there to survive all odds and emerge a winner…The messages on the first page had been so emotional and supportive for Harsh..

The last 3 FC's ….33-35 was dedicated to Prem and his journey from March-June.

The 33rd FC was again tough for me as it was not easy to sum up what all Prem had done in just a few posts. But am glad you all liked it.

The last 3 FC's has also been a journey with Prem where we re lived all those fantastic moments once again with Prem. Prem is still there with us and nothing can ever take him away.

So that was it. Our 35 FC's….Hope I didn't miss out anything..

And now I am making this final FC…The 36th one..''Thanking You''…I need to sincerely thank everyone here before leaving, and what a better way than to dedicate a FC to everyone…

And finally how can I thank my friends here…..Friends who always give me credit for everything. I mean the kind of comments everyone has showered on me since the past 14 FC's has left me speechless…Wish I could just say something in return to all that…Wish I had saved every comment and read whenever I missed you guys…

But seriously, you guys have been very very kind to me. I always maintain that the members make a FC and its nothing to do with one person…Its a collective effort…

But you all have been extra nice to me. Showering me with the best of compliments , leaving nothing for me to say. I just feel so embarrassed at times, and thought that I don't deserve so much. But what can I say about you all. It's the niceness you guys have that comes across in your messages.

I will for sure miss all that and don't know how I will survive, But I will try. I know you guys are always with me.

Thank you so much…

delo thumbnail

MESSAGE FOR MY FRIENDS..

Ok so this was it…My last month as an active member on the FC….

I think this is the best time for me to move on, but this does not mean that I am quitting. But yes I might not be active anymore, except for an appearance here and there. I am not sure about that too.

Well I can't begin to  tell you guys what I am going through right now or how I am writing this message…But I had to do so…Before leaving I need to thank each and every member of our Fan Club for always being there for me whenever I needed them , being my support and making this FC the way it is today..

This might also be my last FC that I am constructing , though I really wish that I get a chance to do that in the future again..

This place holds special memories for me…I have literally lived my last 2 years here and this is now what I call my ''second home''…..So you can imagine how I am feeling while writing this down…

I seriously need to thank every one here and this one is going to get extremely long..So bear with me…I am not good with words, so I hope I make sense in whatever I manage to write…

I feel that this FC is totally incomplete without its members...Members who have always been there…Discussing Harshad , his show and his life….Seeing the ups and downs…Going through hard time…celebrating the good ones..Crying together and then rejoicing with each other and so many other memories which has created such an unusual kind of bond among all the members here…

I could have also left without informing anyone, but seriously I didn't have the heart to do that…Isliye this emotional saga…

I again take this opportunity to personally thank every member of our FC  today….

Yojana….I don't think I can start this message without mentioning Yoj….I met her on the LRL forums and its not the show that brought us together….Its Harshad who did so…We just exchanged PM's one fine day after learning that we both adore Harsh…And so that was it…We are now the bestest of buddies…I mean we have to share everything related with Harshad with each other…Every conversation to every thing that relates to him…There was never a single day when I didn't chat with Yoj…Even after she left for Pune…we have tried to be in constant touch and in case we don't get a chance to talk to each other for a week…we do manage to get some time and catch up on all that we missed….I have never met a person like her…A true gem as I call her….extremely subtle and cute and can never thank her enough for always being there for me no matter what…We both have seen a lot in these past 2 years, personally, regarding Harshad, or this FC….But we have always over come all the negative things and emerged from it…Today I see Yoj more mature and sensible than me…She is the one who handles me now…Yoj you know I can never thank you enough..I would go on and on here…so will talk to you to actually thank you for everything you did for me and being my biggest support and companion..And all the best for your career…I know I am seeing you on TV very soon and maybe the first interview you take will be Harshad's..Hahaha….Love you loads and I will miss you the most…

Swathi….I met Swati and Yoj together on the LRL forums….With Swathi too we exchanged PM's first and then as they say..The rest is history…I used to read her topics on the forums  and got to know that she was extremely chilled out person with a great sense of humour…She was someone who was never afraid to speak her mind..If she didn't like anything or anyone…She was the first person to outright mention it right there…That honesty was something which attracted me to Swati..When Yoj , Swati and I began talking….She was the one who used to lighten up our conversations and always bring a smile on our face in the toughest of situations..When we were low or sad and depressed, we knew where to go…Swati  would always be there to cheer us up and always make us feel really light…Her hectic schedule since the past 1 year made her less active on the FC, But she still showers Harsh with the bestest of wishes, even though she is unable to follow his life or his show…She might not be back on the FC, and might have not interacted with so many new members here…But she is always mentioned and will always be remembered as one of the biggest fan of Harshad and someone who taught us how to smile and spread cheer and joy everywhere…Swati  I wish the very best for you and your future and may you get the best job, cause I know you deserve it..…Have a great life ahead….

Vaishu….I met Vaishu too on the LRL forums and here too we just had to exchange a PM…And then we were the only ones who always used to keep on talking about Harsh on the forums…Hahaha….I haven't interacted with Vaishu as much as I did with Yoj or Swati, as she used to keep coming and going….Yes but she is the only member who has consistently been on the FC, barring a few months in between last year....I need to thank Vaishu for doing what she did for Yoj, Swati and me when she met Harsh last year….I mean I have no words to express the kind of happiness I got that day….All thanks to Vaishu…Had it not been for her, nothing would have been possible….I mean I just need to think of that day and I am all smiles…Vaishu seriously , you did a lot for us that day…No one else would have done that and infact no one else did that….I am sorry for being a bit upset on you in between for some petty reason, but that was all because of that one bad day….Hope you forgive me for that incident…Thanks a lot for everything…And Ya….I will miss your ''buzzes'' ….Hahahaha….Dont stop this habit of yours… Sets you apart from the others..Lol… Keep annoying Yoj, Vandu and Swathi…Hahahaha…

Vandu….Vandana used to write analysis on a daily basis on the LRL forums…And since I loved reading it…I used to look forward to it each day and then comment and leave….We didn't know each other personally then….I just knew that she was an ardent fan of Rajeev….So we didn't have anything in common actually….Because all my other friends were ardent Harsh fans…and Vandu was never an ardent fan….But one day, Yoj added her to our ''mad'' conference…I didn't know what to say her actually, cause I didn't know her personally…She too felt a bit weird in our chat…But then slowly after some time, I got to know that she is the biggest ''wacko'' amongst us…I mean in just a matter of few conversations, we guys turned out to be the best of friends…Our chats used to be a riot, where were all were extremely different from each other, but yet gelled so well….Vandu too enjoyed our company cause for a change she was not among Raj fans , and that made her feel refreshed as our topics had variety…Hahaha.. …So we spoke about everything under the sun  and our favourite pass time was pulling everyone's leg….Yoj was our first prey..Hahahaha….We never spared anyone and you guys can imagine what a combo Swati and Vandu would make..Its so strange  that her best friends on IF today are all Harshad fans…Hahaha…Today I cant live a single day without chatting with her and in case we cant catch up on the chats….we have to talk on the phone..I was soo overwhelmed when she said me that she left home for a hostel 'mere sahare'…I didn't know what to say to her actually…Vandu I will always be there for you no matter what…Best wishes dear..And don't be depressed ever. You are too precious for me.

Gauri…I had seen Gauri on the LRL forums since the start..She was more of a silent member then….One day , infact few months after LRL went on air..I got a PM from her where she wanted to know more about Ali…I mean I didn't know Harshad personally then and I wrote back to her whatever little info I had collected from various sites…So you can see that Gauri was the actual and the first ever fan of Ali on the LRL forums…..She loved ONLY him from day 1…..Infact Gauri was a member of our old FC that was started in July 2006..So you imagine how long her association has been…..I think Gauri is more like Harshad….Very very humble and grounded…..Even though she  met Harshad, she never came and shouted from the roof tops…She kept that entire thing very subtle and here I used to get so happy and excited hearing about all her stories…She has been such a nice human being and we are still in touch….And as you guys can guess…We never tire of Harsh topics..Miss you on the FC dear….Hope you do visit when you get time…May you become the best choreographer ever and will miss you loads…Best wishes…

Anu…Anupama fondly known as Anu….Her name features in the list of members here on the FC, but she has never been an active member on the forums…But yes when we talk about Harshad fans…Anu deserves a mention…She too likes to keep things a bit restrained, but I know how much she loves and adores Harshad…..She is extremely emotional at times and very protective about Harsh….Till date her admiration for him has not lessened a bit…All I can say is that Harsh is lucky to have such amazing fans…who have always been with him through thick and thin no matter what…Anu all the best for your career..Study hard…

Among all the old members…I would personally like to mention and thank Dia, Rani, Sarika, Kiran Di, Mannu, Nishant, Rakshita, Subha, Ashi, Preeti, Kanak, Zikra, Pooja,Prerna, Ranju, Rabi, Mansi, Lulu, Fariha, Mehrun, Tazy, Minnie,  (And some Harshad  fans and friends who have not been a part of IF or this FC…But have always been there for Harshad and given us some great memories to cherish all our life)…

Among the new members I would also like to mention our members , some who have been an integral part of the FC and some who came once in a a while....Bhavna, Wasima, Mona, Aisha, Wida, Asha (Sangeeta), Anku, Amina, Chotu Priya, Alina, Reva, Neha, Rohini, Nina, Amy, Avneet,  Heena, Shabnam, Lian,  Nisa, Niti, Zaina, Shagun, Amina, Lina, Raisa, Dammy, Zuman, Atop

Sarah – Sarah…What do I say about her !!!! I can rightly call her ''one of the biggest fan of Harshad''….I mean her energy, her love and admiration for him surpasses everything…And each day she comes up with something new and surprises us each time…Sarah without her ''craziness'' is a completely different person…She is someone who always tried to hide her pain and bring a smile on others face…And she has done this so many times…I know about her troubles, but she always emerges out of that every time…Very strong and confident for a 16 year old…And ya an extremely talented person too..Sarah your crazy topics on the FC has always helped us to forget our worries and you are the one who has spread so much joy on our FC….When I told Sarah that I would be leaving she was very sad…But Sarah…I am just an email away…I would respond back for sure…and do not change for anything in this world…You being the person that you are sets you apart from the rest…and always keep loving Harshad…Lots of love….And keep smiling !!!

Mehndi – Mehndi you were terribly missed on the FC lately…I know this is your final year of school and you really need to concentrate hard…And I have been asking everyone about you….I can never thank you enough Mehndi…You came to this FC as one of the first new member…And since then you have always been an integral part of it…How can I thank you for all the wonderful creations you made, your video avi's and siggies….uploading videos for us whenever we needed them and posting pictures…Seriously you have been a big help to me each time and always made my work easier whenever I constructed a FC..I have saved each and every creation of yours till date…I am always so amazed to see the kind of maturity level you have, but also being extremely lovable and adorable at the same time..I will miss all our initial conversations we used to have on the FC….How can I forget all those ''Prem uncle'' discussions we had.  All the best for your board exams..Am sure you will do very well ….Do let me know your results for sure…

Payal – Where do I start about Payal !!!! I guess the first message of yours which I read here on the FC and which I remember very clearly was the ''Respect'' write up that you  wrote on Harsh…I was so surprised when I read that….I mean here we have a new member, who had just heard one radio interview and read a few articles on him and you summarized everything about Harsh just so perfectly…I was not able to point out even a single error there…I saved it immediately and still read it, as it always brings a smile on my face….I always feel that you are so much like Harsh…Extremely focused, hard working, calm and caring…And someone who has never said anything nasty ever for anyone…Seriously Payal , this is no exaggeration….I also think that you are an amazing writer…Ever comment of yours on the FC leaves me speechless…I am in loss of words each time when I ever think of responding back to your messages…Every line is filled in with so much of sincerity and love…I don't even think I can sum it up all here…And yes how can I thank you for the support you lend me whenever we went through tough times recently….Be it personal or the ones regarding Harshad....I am also so amazed to see that for you 'Harshad the person' comes before any character he plays, and being the selfless fan that you are…You have always wished the best for him and his health and then his shows follow…Thank you for everything you did for me and for all the love and support that you have been showering on me till date…Makes me feel so special and loved…Words seem inadequate now….I will really miss you Payal. I am lucky to find you. I will cherish all the moments we spend together on the FC and please do not change for anything. All the best for your career. Do keep in touch !!

Zainab – I feel that Zainab is a true example of ''a precious gem''….Zainab you know what !!! I was so surprised when you told us on the ''Kis Desh'' forums that you knew Yoj and me since the 'Amber Dhara' days…And how our messages for him when he quit the show had an effect on you…I was actually stunned to know that someone read our messages there so minutely and  remembered it even after 6 months….Even after Yoj and I  quit the forums, You were one person about whom we always spoke and missed our interactions with. I am so glad that you came on the FC. The best quality of you is that you reply to every person and every message. It amazes me at time as to how you never miss a single person. I was so surprisedd to see you commenting on every siggy on the forums also. Your messages always exude this special kind of sweetness which is so addictive. I have never heard you say anything nasty ever for anyone. I mean its so rare to see people like you in today's world. You are an example of a perfect human being. I also say this to my friends. I am so glad that I met you. Would keep in touch for sure…

Raksha – Raksha…You know when I first interacted with you for the first time, I had this special kind of respect for you since that day..U . I don't know but it just came.. And then when I started interacting with you, I realized that we all fall on the same plane…Hahahaha….I don't think there is a bigger fan of Prem than you. How his track ending in the show affected you and your optimism amazes me. You know that he will be back and he has to be back…I so love you for that positivity. You have held everyone together by giving them hope. And then how can I thank you for always standing for Harsh and supporting him. There are times when I also don't know what to say, But I know Raksha will always be there to support him. So I need not worry about him. This is the kind of respect and love you shower on him. How can I also forget all those PM's you send me when we all went through tough times. You guys were depressed too, but you all made sure to bring a smile on my face. This gesture is something which I am not forgetting for the rest of my life. I love you and will be in touch for sure…

Sidra – Aaahh Sidra !!! Another nutcase if that sums her up. Hahaha…Only Sidra knew about me leaving since quite some time and I know how I tortured her daily. And she used to be like ''No you can't go away, I will be stalking you forever'' And I used to tell her ''You should be happy moron, your biggest dushman is going away'' Hahahaha..…Awww Sidra though I never showed it to you and have always laughed at whatever you said to me, but you have no idea how overwhelmed and emotional I used to get. Its so hard to leave everything like this, but I really needed to do this. I also know what you mean by whatever you said me, but I really can't help. And as I am telling ''I am not quitting''. I will try to be back. You know that I have literally lived here for the past 19 months , and how difficult its gonna be for me but  now you will have to get into the habit of not seeing  me around. Sidra, you know I found this very light hearted and cheerful person in you . An  absolute ''basket case'' as you call yourself,  But yes you have made me laugh at times. It  was so much fun to actually fight and argue with you. But you know you can never win. I will always make sure that I am the biggest fan of Harsh..Hahaha….I cannot let anyone take that title from me…Lol… I don't know when I will get back to you, but I will miss you and our chats and everything else. You know I would be in touch with you. Best wishes forever…

Sara – Sara I will always regret that I couldn't interact with you on my last FC. I know how busy you have been and how impossible its been for you to log in. But you did read all my annoying PM's and did come here just for me. Its these things which makes me so emotional and makes me feel so special. I see a very sensible person in you and someone who would never drool on any actor or even Harshad. You have always maintained that you like Harshad for his fantastic acting skills, the way he emotes and the kind the sincerity he brings along in every scene he does. But you know the sketch you made of Harsh. Hmm it showed that you did notice him quite minutely haan!!!!  See its very hard to resist him. Right?? And now I can see you coming behind me with belans. Hahahaha…But on a serious note, I always admire you for being so straight forward and honest about everything. If you don't like anything you will just say it rather than ignoring or senselessly going gaga over it. Its this quality that makes you so special. You know all your PM's of concern for Harsh has always been so overwhelming. And how we love writing history lessons to each other in coloured fonts..Hahaha…And ya how can I miss all those leg pulling sessions where we left no stone unturned to torture Mehndi…By the way do let me know how your ''Prem Planet'' is doing..Hahaha…Sara will miss you and will always regret not interacting with you much in these past few months. All the very best to u Sara. May you achieve everything you ever dreamt of..

Yasmin – Yasmin, you know what…You are someone who taught me how to always remain young at heart. I always mistook you for a teenager, and never knew that you are a Doctor, a wife and a mother and also one of the biggest fan and well wisher of Harsh. Your creativity amazes me. I am still clueless as how you manage to divide your time among so many other priorities in life. I look up to you and seriously I am so astonished at times as how you manage everything. I still remember how you stayed up all night during the Ramzan month and made siggies for our new FC….I felt so miserable that day. Payal knows that and I seriously still feel the same till date. But then this just showed how much the FC means to you and you could do anything to help your friend and make our FC the best visually. I can never thank you enough. And what do I say about your amazing sixth sense. Your PM the other day left me shocked. Its so nice to see you all being connected with each other and Harsh to this level. Yasmin all the wishes and love that you showered on me will always remain close to my heart. And when you recently PM'd me the July siggies, my heart cried out. I was so touched. But sorry, I won't be able to make that FC….I can never forget you. Please don't change for anything. Love you.

Misty – Misty you know…There has always been this mysterious aura surrounding you. Maybe I felt so as I don't know anything about you personally other than our interaction on the FC and that too about the shows and Harshad... But I see this extremely mature and a sensible person in you. Your detailed analysis on the shows are something to look forward to. Though again I never got a chance to comment much, as my lazy self would erupt from time to time. Thanks for all those PM's and messages you send me, for being my support and cheering me up in tough situations. It was great knowing you and we will meet some day, somewhere other than this FC…Cheers !!!!

Nandini – Nans, you are the cutest kid on our FC. Some days back you really freaked us all out by the kind on insane messages you started posting. I am so glad that you came out of all that in a day. Nahi tho we all would have been clueless as what you have been upto…Hahaha…Nans you have always been so helpful. Had it not been for you, I would never have managed to see so many videos of Harshad…I mean every video is there right on time, and all thanks to you. Every picture you posted till date to the VM's you made. Thank you so much for everything. But you know how affected I was because of that incident in September. You have no idea but I got those panic attacks. I felt so miserable that day and my brain stopped functioning. Sidra knows what I went through.  I knew I had to get you back anyhow and I felt so guilty as I thought that all this happened because of me. It happened because I couldn't manage the FC when 10-15 people were online at the same time. Had you not come back na, I would have seriously regretted it for the rest of my life . But I cannot thank you enough for posting that message and coming back. It meant a lot and it saw our FC being united once again. Sorry if anything went wrong. You know we all love you…

Priya – Priya…I always say everyone that you have been one of our only member who has always kept the FC  going. Had you not been there, our FC would have slowed down considerably. But your discussions have kept it active. I am so thankful to you. And ya how can I forget those army of guns you get out when anyone dares to write stuff about Harshad or when anyone makes life hell for Prem. You have always been there to support him. Thanks for being a part of our FC. Best wishes…

Sorry if I missed out any names….I sincerely say a big THANK YOU to everyone on the FC….I am sorry if anyone was hurt, offended or felt ignored because of me…It wasn't deliberate..Some times the situation is such where things happen so suddenly, and its too late to realize what actually went wrong…

I have decided to move on now , and I hope that Yoj takes over from here….Though its gonna be difficult for her considering her busy schedules…But anyways the FC has to go on no matter what..

Whenever Harsh visits the CFC section…His FC always has to be on the first 2 pages…It's the FC which motivates him and makes him happy….Its a place which brings a smile on this face and I think we need to maintain that…So this FC should always be there….

I also hope that our members keep it alive and make it more rocking and active like never before…May Harshad  be blessed with millions of such fans like the ones we have on our FC…..Sensible, mature, loving, caring, talented, humorous, helpful,and the best of human beings…And each one of you here has taught me something, and made me realize the true meaning of friendship. I seriously am so blessed to meet you all and its been a wonderful association..I don't think I can ever forget you guys and all the wonderful memories that we spend together on the FC can never be erased from my mind…Its like going away from home and a very killing feeling…

But I am just a PM away….Will try to respond to everyone and you can mail me too, i.e if you remember me……

Best wishes to everyone..Bye and Take Care Guys…

delo thumbnail

SPECIAL MESSAGES FROM HARSHAD 

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

thanks4.gif

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HARSHAD 😛

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

thanksfortheadd58.gif

Here is the message..(Dated:-1st June 2008)

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

w.gif  w.gif

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans..He is a great person and I feel so proud and privilege to be his fan..

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

thanks2xi7.gif

delo thumbnail

Heart Daisy - delo Heart

Yojana - angelic eyes

Heart Swati - lrllike Heart

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Heart Vandana - togepe30 Heart

Suri - sun_423     

Heart Zee - farislove Heart

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

Heart Anupama - anu_2701 Heart

Prerna - Prenz~13    

Heart Pooja - mahek-e-gulab Heart

Ranju - ranjitha        

Heart Rabi - cute_rabi Heart

Subha - subha2601    

Heart Kanak - tere_bin Heart

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Heart Mansi - *mansibhatia* Heart

Samreen - friskysam

Heart Mannu - master_blaster Heart

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

Heart lulu_gr81989 Heart

Fariha - fariha17

Heart Mehrun - anam_mehrun Heart

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Heart *~Anjali~ Heart

Shivani - delhi_princess

Heart Rajeev Ki Heer Heart

Bluff_princess 

Heart  koolkat Heart

qazi_luv       

Heart ANKESH Heart

nram     

Heart  shrutibali Heart

~rahul ki rani~      

Heart  sameen Heart

doly_455

Heart lrl-fan Heart

crazy_heenz

Heart sheejk Heart

amrita2206        

Heart silent_girl Heart

pardesi-mem 

Heart magicalmelody Heart

tuba5 

Heart smartrockstar Heart

luckylips4 

Heart uxen10 Heart

neha_rsw    

Heart zuman Heart

Dia - soooperfan

Heart Ashi - ~ashi~ Heart

Nishant - lrllover

Heart Tazy - sweety_rajveer Heart

Rani - rani2310

Heart Minnie - minz~12 Heart

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Heart Kiran Di - kiran_sherry Heart

Sarika - sarikalrl

Heart Mehndi - cupcake Heart

Wida - wida

Heart Sangeeta - Asha004 Heart

Jess - mz.jess

Heart Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  Heart

Wasima - sallu_lover

Heart Priya - belle4u Heart

Niti - liya16

Heart Nazara - Nazara Heart

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Heart Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: Heart

Sanju4eva

Heart Mumpet Heart

Alina Zaidi

Heart Atop Heart

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

Heart Nandini - nandini90 Heart

Sidra - sidra2007

Heart Mona - k-ekta fan Heart

Neha - Neha-28

Heart Aisha - xxAishaxx Heart

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Heart Avneet - agrewal57 Heart

Ziana

Heart Sidrah fariq Heart

Sara - S_sara

Heart Misty - Mistyeyed_25 Heart

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Heart Raksha - Raksha.l Heart

Ashmii

Heart Krishna - Kpg25 Heart

pari_farista

Heart Zainab - Faith Heart

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Heart Ankita - anku2cute Heart

Gauri - camila_rocks

Heart Payal - IndianPari Heart

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Heart Lina - angel*eyes Heart

Shabo - shabo24

Heart Shifali - *Shifali* Heart

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Heart Tani91  Heart

Yasmin - Khanyasmin 

HeartNeha - HarshadFanHeart

Priya - KaranShilpa 

HeartNina - NeINHeart

Dammy - damilola

HeartShabnam - lilsashaHeart

Heena - angel 16

delo thumbnail

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio

Online:-

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

FAN CLUB LINKS

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1 

( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=1

(Link of FC # 3)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/788007 

(Akki, We miss you)
(Link of FC#4)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/811771  

(The News Letter)
(Link of FC # 5)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/822628

(Caption Contest Results)
(Link of FC # 6)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=833644

(A new beginning)

(Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back) 

(Link of FC #8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=1

(Jab We Met)

(Link of FC # 9)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902864

(Rock On)
(Link of FC#10)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=911897

(Journey Continues) 

(Link of FC#11)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/919561

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le)
(Link of FC # 12)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=923940

(The only Prem in our Life)
(Link of FC#13)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=937258

(Come join the B'day Caravan)
(Link of FC#14)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=943705

(Proud of you..Cheers to Harsh)
(Link of FC# 15)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=951680

(Rise to stardom and Victory)
(Link of FC# 16)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=956315

(Master of our Hearts)
(LINK of FC# 17)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=961008

(Summer Treat-White)

(Link of FC# 18)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/965915

(Monsoon Hungama)

(Link of FC #19)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/971016

(A walk down Memory Lane) 

(Link of FC# 20)

(Rains and Awards Season)

(Link of FC # 21)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/982042 

(Live it up)
(Link of FC # 22)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/989555

(Expressions)

(Link of FC #23)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/996332

(In Appreciation) 

(Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash)

(Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1)

(Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2)

(Link of FC # 27)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1019952&TPN=
(Simplicity and Humility)

(Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for)

(Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes)

(Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed)

(Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner)

(Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1)

(Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey)

(Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues)

(Link of FC # 35)

LATEST ARTICLES 2008

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1067239&TPN=70

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil)

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=30&contentid=200810242008102403242198bef6c35f&pageno=1

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1046194&TPN=61

(Harshad upsets his fans, TC, 30th September)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=90

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=70

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1041770&TPN=52

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=53

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2693

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

2 articles on Harshad

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=878249&T PN=4

Another article-Latest bout SPA on TB

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=878249&T PN=3

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Harshad_is_ cheerful/articleshow/2968454.cms

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=923940&T PN=2

(Harshad is cheerful..Time of India..22nd April)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=833644&T PN=131

https://tellychakkar.com/y2k8/jan/19jan/news_harshad.php

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;sectid=12&contentid=2008031220080312021216372f95 38acc

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=128

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2087

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://tellychakkar.com/y2k8/mar/12mar/news_harshad.php

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

(Another article on Harsh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080315/ttlife1.htm

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=15

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890748

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh)

Article on Harshad

https://www.sakalherald.com/SakalHerald/04042008/NT004197BE.h tm

Link of articles on Harshad

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=10

(Dainik Jagran interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=11

(Mid-Day interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-forum interview)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=97 

(Mumbai Mirror Interview..5th November)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=788007&T PN=58 

(Article from Mumbai Mirror...21st November)

https://filmwalaexp.com/tv11.html 

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com)

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=632667&T PN=1

(Article on Harshad from Times Of India...Calcutta)

NEW ARTICLES:

https://magnamags.com/magna_showtime/node/1407

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1600

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=1637

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

P.S:- Please check the previous Fan Clubs for the video links of LRL, Amber Dhara and Kis Desh Main Hain Meraa Dil

delo thumbnail

After constructing this first page, I now feel that I shouldn't have done this. But I also feel that since you guys are so much attached to the FC and have always been so kind to me, I just couldn't leave you guys amidst all this and make you all worried for me.

I just want to say sorry for doing this, for ruining the happy mood of our FC, but I had no other option. And yes this decision is not taken in haste. I have been thinking and pondering over this for a long time now.

Now you all know that I am fine and would be fine in the future too'My association with the FC is not ending. How can I ever think of ending my association with my home. Its just that there are some priorities in life and its always the best thing to do by moving at the right time'I am just so addicted to this place and I am trying to see if I can survive without being here. It's a test and I hope I pass this one.

I don't think there has been a single day when I didn't come or didn't post here. I am missing for 10 hours and my friends start messaging me. That's the kind of love I am showered here'I don't think this has ever happened to me anywhere. You guys are the ones who have always made me feel so loved and special and I can never find ways of thanking you all. Words seem less here and the feeling cannot be expressed in words..

Whenever I was on my trips, I always made sure to log in only on the FC and see whats happening around. This is how attached I am to this place.

Guys please promise that you won't be upset about this decision of mine. And I don't want to see anyone else leaving the place. It has to rock like never before and now we just have 14 more FC's to finish before we hit the ''Golden Jubilee'' I am sure that would be our best FC till date'I will be looking forward  to that one soon..Maybe we reach there by January'.And yes we have to continue our journey of Prem too'How can we forget the last 3 months of Prem.

And who ever makes the new FC's, please add all the links of articles on Harshad in the ''archive gallery'' of the FC and do not forget to add the links of all our previous FC's too.. We can't afford to lose any FC. Right??

Now you will say that I am sounding like Prem'Someone who talks too much..Hahahaha'Glad to know that we have a similarity'

Chalo then'.Bye guys and take good care of yourself and our home..

WILL MISS YOU ALL AND OUR FAN CLUB !!!!

P.S:- I am so happy that all my friends here have taken my decision so positively and didn't let the mood of the FC ruin after I announced my decision. I was really very happy today.😊

And guys all those PM's just now has made me cry. Love you all for everything...

I am once again sorry for making you guys wait for one day. I know how it feels without posting on Harshad FC. But thanks for being there with me...

HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Everybody....Congratulations for our new FC....😊...Daisy dear this is the Best FC of all😊

Daisy...I guess this is gonna be my longest message till date...but I am gonna write whatever is in my mind...First Of all I Know that its been the hardest decision of your life to leave the HCFC....but I am happy ki tumne itni himmat ka kaam kiya hain...I totally understand that we do have priorities in life and some day or the other one thing becomes more Important than the other....and In your age there are lots of things to take care of and settle....So I am happy for you coz I know Its for your betterment...and I also know one thing ...You are gonna haunt the FC like prem bhooth😆.....And after all you are only a pm duur....😃

I am associated with the last 13 FC's and I know how much I am attached to the FC and all of you....You were far more associated than me with the FC so I understand what u might be going through....But You are not going anywhere ...you will always be with us....For me Daisy is the second name of HCFC...so how can HCFC be without daisy....And I wish you do get sometime in between to come here ....😃

Daisy I cant write everythin what I feel about you..But I can Try to explain What you mean to me?

I didnt meet you the day I joined the FC....so for one full FC I just heard about you...everyone was missing you like crazy here.....Then atlast we met....that was the day and this is the day....The more I knew you each day the more I liked you and Loved you...With you there comes  a ray of sunshine in darkness....The FC enlightens as if an Angel has landed on it....As soon as I used to see your profile green light I used to be like😃....There was like a magic when u came....I still cant explain in words how I felt....And I recognised what u mean to me and FC when u again left fro few days....and as if the time stopped for me....I felt as if  
some part of my life has suddenly gone misiing....Though we all met and talked at FC...yet ther was some khalipan😭......Days passed by...I came to know you more....Here I must take this opportunity to really appreciate the way you handled t he FC.....so perfectly....I was stunned how u managed it👏👏👏...I dont wanna say you thankyou...coz I guess there is no formality between us now...You know how much we liked your work...each and every FC made by you was fantastic ...I must say they were the best....And the best of all is this one.....Pura dil se....and let me say you again..You are the soul of  the FC....so you are not going anywhere...I know even though physically you wont be present but tumhari dil jaan puri yahin per hongi😊

You said you learnt from me...but here I must say I learnt many things from you.....like how to handle everything without hurting anyones feelings....How to be systematic yet not be rude in anyway....How to keep everyone together and united....how to equally love all the members of family....😊...Though I am elder than you but I must say you taught me many things which I really didn knew🤗...And It is the jadu of The FC and sweet people like you here that brought back the kid in me....No one knows in my Family about my this roop...But you gave me a second home...where I can be more like myself....I cant thankyou enough for that😊

I will cherish all the moments we spend untill I die....You are and will be an integral part of my life...and I really really hope we meet again very soon😊
Be it the bekhande discussions or the drooling shooling ...or the moments we cried together ...the moments we smiled together...they all are gonna be with me forever...😊
We must say thanks to you for your freindship,your love,your dedication for FC....😊

You are a part of my life now....Hum roz mile nahi toh kya hua...You are with me always now....But I still will miss you😭😭....I am blaberring now...I know I am not good with words...per jo dil mein tha likh diya...😊
I love you dear...You will be always in my prayers...And remember we all are also a pm away...jab bhi humari jarurat ho hum hazir honge😃...I wish you acheive all the sucess in this world...May all your dreams come true....May GOD give you the strength To handle these moments with strength😊

And let me promise you one more thing...Our FC is gonna be the best and it will rock as always....we all are here....we will try to take good care of it....atleast jo kuch tumse sikha hain wh toh kar sakte hain...and I know You are giving the resposibility in the hands of Yoju who is also the mother of FC as you are...😊...The Harshad Chopda FC will continue to Rock!!!!!!!
Lots of love....Yasmin

Tum meri zindagi mein kya ho yeh mujhe tab pata chala jab tum mere pass nahi thi😭....I am really gonna MISS YOU...😭

************************************************************************

Last but not the least let me thank the Man himself Mr Harshad Chopda...

If it has not been HC  we all would have never met....All the credit goes to the man who brought us all close....Harshad You really dont know what all you have gifted us even without meeting us...If it was not you I  Really would not have got to meet Such gems as Daisy...thanks a lot!!!
Here let me say this too Harshad that you days are gonna change now...You are gonna acheive what u deserve ...In front of your sucess and prosperity even the universe will fall small...and I mean each and every word of it...
We all are with you....😊

Edited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago