Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

😲 Just bringing Hanuman of RS Ramayan, SK and BRC MB the discussion went so long😲, Oh Hanuman ji you are Great!⭐️, Anyways I will read Everyone POV here😃.

Lol! You are right!😆
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Few Pics, Do comment on Quality😃

Edited by Rajnish_Kumar - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for posting that video from BRC Ramayan.
About smriti as Sita, I think she was ok. Bit better than Debina but the woman who was Sita in Vishnupuran was very natural and good looking.
Even the actress from Brahma Vishnu Mahesh did a good job.

In both scenes she did a nice job.(Vishnupuran)

This actress is also good as Sita.

There is no fanclub for BRC and RS other serials so I am posting this here😃

Plz do reply😳

Edited by Aradhana87 - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Thank you for posting that video from BRC Ramayan.

About smriti as Sita, I think she was ok. Bit better than Debina but the woman who was Sita in Vishnupuran was very natural and good looking.
Even the actress from Brahma Vishnu Mahesh did a good job.

In both scenes she did a nice job.(Vishnupuran)

This actress is also good as Sita.

There is no fanclub for BRC and RS other serials so I am posting this here😃

Plz do reply😳

Another video in this list

part of making of BRC Ramayan

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajnish_Kumar

Few Pics, Do comment on Quality😃

Wow, great pics! Thanks a lot for them!😃 The quality is superb!👏
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi there people.. its so long since I posted something.

I've been reading this thread... and I'm so EXCITED !!!!!!

For years I've been thinking (and my family has been suspecting !) that I'm CRAZY.... cause I'm obsessed with mythological serials !!!!!!
Now I know I'm not alone.....
Lalitha, Rajneesh,
You are my heroes
This is like a support group for us dharmic-seral-philes

I must have spent the better part of my teenage years watching, recording, re-recording, memorising, and dreaming about all these serials...
My God, I know every scene u guys describe, I even know the conversations, and the sequence of some songs by heart !!!
I've watched these serials for ......
Inspiration (RS Ramayan - Shabri episode, Pushpvatika,)
When I'm sad (RSR - Sita's vanvaas - RSSK - He praneshwar Vidaa)
When I'm happy (RSR - Rajyabhishek, RSSK - Hamara Kanha Govardhan-giridhari)
When I've been in love (RSSK - Radha & Krishna's 1st meeting - Naa jaane those kaun yugo kaa naata !)
When I'm angry (RSR - the brilliant scene before Shurpankha arrives, when Lakshman asks Shri Ram why does he lose his temper when SHri Ram is always so calm)

I wouldnt be wrong in saying that Ramanand Sagar-ji has molded my personality in a great way...
and as for Ravindra Jain - I feel he's written the background music of my life!!!!

Thanks girls for validating all I belive in and feel passionate about.

I have so many opinions too, and would love to share with you guys

aalochak thumbnail
Oops I posted the same message twice....

SO I edited this one to give my views on Sarvadaman Bannerjee

I actually liked him as adult Krishna !!!!
Notwithstanding the fact that they should have made him lose weight to look more athletic !

SD Bannerjee worked in many South Indian mythos and did a brilliant job.
He was amazing in the title role of Adi Shankaracharya. 👏
Dada RS must have cast him adult Krishna as Dada was very influenced by southern-style mythologicals. And under Dada RS's direction he performed well.
He had a small part in Dheeraj Kumar's Om Namah Shivay as the Bhil Devotee Kannap - he was brilliant here and almost unrecognisable as his slothful presence in the latter SK. Seeing his role as Kannap, I was saddened this his potential was fully recognised as the adult Krishna

One interesting thing tho... they introduced SD Bannerjee too late in Shri Krishna.
They used Swapnil Joshi for the Kalyavan and Muschukund episode😕 when actually this occured when Krishna was an adult (during Jarasandh's 18th attack on Mathura)...
So we have Jarasandha attacking Mathura the 18th time, Kalyavan also attacking Mathura, teenage Krishna defoils Kalyavan and liberates Muchukund, and suddenly he's an adult overnight as he flees Mathura from Jarasndh 😡
Edited by aalochak - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: aalochak

Hi there people.. its so long since I posted something.

I've been reading this thread... and I'm so EXCITED !!!!!!

For years I've been thinking (and my family has been suspecting !) that I'm CRAZY.... cause I'm obsessed with mythological serials !!!!!!
Now I know I'm not alone.....
Lalitha, Rajneesh,
You are my heroes
This is like a support group for us dharmic-seral-philes

I must have spent the better part of my teenage years watching, recording, re-recording, memorising, and dreaming about all these serials...
My God, I know every scene u guys describe, I even know the conversations, and the sequence of some songs by heart !!!
I've watched these serials for ......
Inspiration (RS Ramayan - Shabri episode, Pushpvatika,)
When I'm sad (RSR - Sita's vanvaas - RSSK - He praneshwar Vidaa)
When I'm happy (RSR - Rajyabhishek, RSSK - Hamara Kanha Govardhan-giridhari)
When I've been in love (RSSK - Radha & Krishna's 1st meeting - Naa jaane those kaun yugo kaa naata !)
When I'm angry (RSR - the brilliant scene before Shurpankha arrives, when Lakshman asks Shri Ram why does he lose his temper when SHri Ram is always so calm)

I wouldnt be wrong in saying that Ramanand Sagar-ji has molded my personality in a great way...
and as for Ravindra Jain - I feel he's written the background music of my life!!!!

Thanks girls for validating all I belive in and feel passionate about.

I have so many opinions too, and would love to share with you guys

Welcome aalochak!🤗 My, it really has been a looooong time since we saw your posts, but we're thrilled that you're back!😃 

I enjoyed reading your post soooooooo much! You are 100% completely right! Ramanand Sagar has really molded so many of my views and beliefs, and answered so many questions I had on some of our scriptures. It was actually his serials which increased my interest in puranas and convinced me that no romance/action/adventure novel can ever compare to the divine story of our scriptures. No romance story can ever be sweeter or more beautiful that the story of SitaRam or RadheShyam❤️.

Oh wow, we are similar in so many ways! I too watch Sitaji's Vanvaas whenever I feel sad, and feel that I have no right to be so gloomy when Sita Mata went through so much, and that too for us.😳 And the times I've watched SitaRam Rajyabhishek, Sita Swayamvar scenes, SitaRam Vivah, Kans Vadh, Radha Krishna Holi, or Maha Raas Leela are innumerable.😆

Thanks a lot once again for posting here, we look forward to many interesting conversations/picture siggie exchanges, or fanfics from you.😛
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Lola,

By the way, I found out something that may interest you.😉 I was just at the Avatar Signature forum and was reading the rules on how many siggies we can have. Every member is allowed 3 600x400 (the ones we both generally have are 500x300) siggies and one small 400x200 siggie.

I remember you said that you wanted to have more siggies, so you can!😛
aalochak thumbnail

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Welcome aalochak!🤗 My, it really has been a looooong time since we saw your posts, but we're thrilled that you're back!😃 

I enjoyed reading your post soooooooo much! You are 100% completely right! Ramanand Sagar has really molded so many of my views and beliefs, and answered so many questions I had on some of our scriptures. It was actually his serials which increased my interest in puranas and convinced me that no romance/action/adventure novel can ever compare to the divine story of our scriptures. No romance story can ever be sweeter or more beautiful that the story of SitaRam or RadheShyam❤️.

Oh wow, we are similar in so many ways! I too watch Sitaji's Vanvaas whenever I feel sad, and feel that I have no right to be so gloomy when Sita Mata went through so much, and that too for us.😳 And the times I've watched SitaRam Rajyabhishek, Sita Swayamvar scenes, SitaRam Vivah, Kans Vadh, Radha Krishna Holi, or Maha Raas Leela are innumerable.😆

Awww thanks for the warm welcome😊
I know just what u mean when you say that we have no right to be gloomy when SItaji and Shri Ram suffered so much ....