Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jibi

But how will they go back????!πŸ˜•
We all were expecting marriage to take place on tuesday (28th), if they really wanted to show the marriage on that day then what for this rush was? They could have proceeded in a proper manner. Now, how are they going to bring it back to tune??

I have absolutely no idea - i am just guessing ... and hoping that i am right (kiran will kill me for my wish of no marriage πŸ˜‰
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: belissima

oh they can - i have seen such nonsensense happening on tv before. they will tell us some cock and bull story and the gullible that we are we will alll swallow it. didn't we do it for the last few weeks!!!

I dont expect this to happen.

But you know i might be mighty wrong over here and come Monday everything moves on as they had been doing these last few days

I guess, Monday they will start from the place where they left on wednesday. Today's episode was only for new comers.
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: belissima

Oh kiran - you are one bright spot on this quiet angry forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

i really ought to run and see that recap before i comment.

But kiran dear don't u think that marriage doesn't take place - some judaai ( 1 episode max ) between Yura - then some lovely Yura moment with Nisha keeping company - is a much happier proposition πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Actually anu di i m more upset on Kanjali pics then YURA in RKAGB..presently YURA saath hoon yeh unki kab shaadi hoon i m not worried ..but yeh Kanjali should remain in competition ...I have already ready my weapons ..first Hockey  for Farah, Belen for karishma and jharoo for Arjun ..just wait and watch 😈
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

Actually anu di i m more upset on Kanjali pics then YURA in RKAGB..presently YURA saath hoon yeh unki kab shaadi hoon i m not worried ..but yeh Kanjali should remain in competition ...I have already ready my weapons ..first Hockey  for Farah, Belen for karishma and jharoo for Arjun ..just wait and watch 😈

Oh kiran - don't be so angry sweet heart. πŸ˜†

those pictures can all be giving out wrong signals - read my post on NB discussion. We might all be fearing a ghost when it is merely a shadow - wait till the episode is aired. and if it is really a ghost then i will be right beside you with the choicest missilesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wahawah "i wonder what that last sentence mean????"com'on marriage should happen..because how many times they will get engaged, haldi, and all the marriage rituals happen again and again....(tis actually an insult for the custom u se 😑)  if they want to to show this again, let them show for yura's golden jubilee anniversery..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

In all honesty...I can't even think of an expletive that would do justice to the profound dissappointment I am feeling right now...

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibi

I guess, Monday they will start from the place where they left on wednesday. Today's episode was only for new comers.

i also want they start  monday epi.from wht we left wed.//
Today epi. for not us..that they just start to watch NB...i see after NB many people know them..they try to visit
our forums..this day i see many new silence member..
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHATS HAPPENING?
Y ARE THEY SHOWING OLD STUFF HERE?
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Vardah we think they were re-capping for the new viewers. Least we hope that is what they were doing.
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
recapping for new  viewers and disappointing old viewers!
oh crap!!!!
if they really wanted to show a recap for new viewers , the stuggle and pain this relationship has been through then they could have done without the last line.