Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OK Beena, Kirti, now I understand..I thought it was Rani saying that!!

They would have a bank, the clips we have seen on SBS etc shows that. This is a hook for new viewers from NB.
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

what else i can do kirti have to entertain myself and my fellow friends.......i cannot paakaaoofy them............

and anu i don't think they don't have epi bank ....this is just ploy to attract many viewers .....we have been witnessing all thsi tactic since last two weeks.........

yeah beena right - but isn't this what we all wanted???? we don't want marriage in a rush - provided there is no marriage on Monday or day after or whatever!!!!! Well we might not like their tactics but i find it quiet interesting. Really i do - if they can turn all this into something really interesting then i am ready to forego 1 episode. And look they waited till thursday for all this. I just hope they are upto some interesting ploys. If not - then woe  onto them 😑😑😑
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: belissima

.....Kiti as most of us where saying - marriage taking place so early can be doomsday for Rkab!!! Array raja ki baraat itni jaldi aa jaayegi to maaza hi kya rahe gaya. Now if marriage doesn't take place then i will be personally very happy - was hating the rush. Serial can go back to its Royally sedate pace and etch out the episodes once again.

Tab taak Monday tak humlog pak ke tyaar ho jaayengeπŸ˜•

But do you think they will be able to repair the damage they have already done. It would be like going back in time. I dont think they can suddenly resume a steady pace.
belissima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibi

i guess it has simply been used as cliff hanger and to get more people attracted to rkab. If we see the promo and the sequences of the show, It seems they have bank of episodes.

yeah okay about the bank of episode. But all those promos and the last few episodes can be a trick to trap us into believing that marriage will occur - i may be wrong i guess. it is just that they want to wait till diwali day for marriage

belissima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

OK Beena, Kirti, now I understand..I thought it was Rani saying that!!

They would have a bank, the clips we have seen on SBS etc shows that. This is a hook for new viewers from NB.

Ok Nisha - so much for our dhamakedar episode!!!!
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Call it one big dream sequence. From RS's change of heart to date...that way it could go back to it's royal slow pace.

I am still not convinced that there is a wedding in the near future. I know the promo says so, but I can't see it happening....

Anu..yaar I am so disappointed. I was so looking forward to it.
Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
This marriage will take place aur agar nahi howi to hum zabardasti kerwaiyn gay 😈 ..i was very happy to see the recap but last dialgue was kinda senseless and disgusting 🀒🀒🀒 
belissima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibi

But do you think they will be able to repair the damage they have already done. It would be like going back in time. I dont think they can suddenly resume a steady pace.

oh they can - i have seen such nonsensense happening on tv before. they will tell us some cock and bull story and the gullible that we are we will alll swallow it. didn't we do it for the last few weeks!!!

But you know i might be mighty wrong over here and come Monday everything moves on as they had been doing these last few days
belissima thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_sherry

This marriage will take place aur agar nahi howi to hum zabardasti kerwaiyn gay 😈 ..i was very happy to see the recap but last dialgue was kinda senseless and disgusting 🀒🀒🀒 

Oh kiran - you are one bright spot on this quiet angry forum πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

i really ought to run and see that recap before i comment.

But kiran dear don't u think that marriage doesn't take place - some judaai ( 1 episode max ) between Yura - then some lovely Yura moment with Nisha keeping company - is a much happier proposition πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: belissima

...... But all those promos and the last few episodes can be a trick to trap us into believing that marriage will occur - i may be wrong i guess. it is just that they want to wait till diwali day for marriage

But how will they go back????!πŸ˜•
We all were expecting marriage to take place on tuesday (28th), if they really wanted to show the marriage on that day then what for this rush was? They could have proceeded in a proper manner. Now, how are they going to bring it back to tune??