Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
SO THIS IS HOW WE GET TREATED FOR OUR INSANE LOYALTY!

New viewers should not be allowed such a privilege to have about ONE YEAR of the show be recapped, because they did not believe in the magic of YuRa, we had faith in them, we have been there from the get go. The new viewers just jumped on the KanJali bandwagon (thank you for doing so new people) but it just makes me mad. We have been waiting and anticipating, and this episode was like a slap in the face. Now I feel like a bahu from a saas bahu serial. Mere vishwaas aur umeed dono ko bohut (hurt, whats the word for that in hindi) mila.

Sigh....

I also doubt that they won't get married, they will. If they don't the creatives won't be able to cash on their NB participation. Don't you see, they are making sure to rake it up, one clean sweep.

Story kya tha, ab kya hogya.

Post marrige better be good......

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are wah ye epi to badaa successfull raha see the pages peols have written so far not a ssingle epi got this kind of fantastic responce she....creative wanted thsi only

but must say...........memory refresh ho gayi creative ke saath humaari bhi as they needed to refresh their memory as they were forgetting many things..........and recap alos they forgot .........BR...............so when any new memeber will she BR they will wonder from where did  she come

but any way thanks all of you
Nisha_07 thumbnail
But Beena, in 6 pages of replies, there is not a good word to be read anywhere....how many 😡 have been used...

You are right though. Some reaction is better than none!
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read somewhere that they had to make a recap episode because of a strike....

what do you guys think??
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if they do have to make a recap episode because of the strike, its fine with me. But i am just worried that the creatives will not ger Yudi and Rani married because of NB4. If they don't get YuRa married, then ther will be no fun left. After months of waiting and toiling the creatives are giving this.......😡
Princezz8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously these creatives think were some sort of bakras that walk on their signals...(Dont forget the Main Main!)