bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
warning:who ever watching this show with their brain and very active logical cells with them please we advise them to leave your those valuable stuff somewhere in safe because over using is dangerous to health😆(this is just joke please don't get offended the way creative are running with their great ideas and great bloopers now we think this is required as we have allready safe gaurds ours so you are our lovely friends so thought advising you all)............😆   update:
heeeeeeeeeeee 😕what is this rani with pig tail running in field what is this yaar what is this happening i think it is recape show..................no wedding oh no girls youa ll are going to be very angry now

on girls it is bad news for all of you they are showing all synopsis from day on all main scenes..............so we are cheated big time we all have to wait till monday for wedding................

i am angry that's why using red color ::::::::::::;;;update

i am rani who grew up in small village.......my uncle and aunty wanted to get rid of me that's why by false promises they sent me to palace to work as servant ......after repenting on my fate i have accept it thinking that this is going to be my life...........by destiny has store something else for me...one day while savingmy friend gauri i had to wear RB's clothes but in that pretence kunvar yudhsthir looked me as RB though i try to tell yudi so many times the truth but i was unsuccessfull.............but thruth has to come out so on thier engagement day when yudi saw RB's face he was shocked and confused..................but infront of all he had to get engaged with RB................but he kept looking for his sweet heart without knowing that .........that girl is servant of his palace..........yudi tried to make RB part of his life...................but RB's true nature does not let RB become part of yudi's life..................yudi's step mom created ploy to bring rani infront of yudi.............on wedding day yudi accepted his love for rani in front of all his family member and CR forced her son to get married with RB..........though yudi tried to help rani out in all her problem and helped her to settle in palace but king never accepted rani as his shahi bahoo and he also ployed against rani and proved that rani only loved yudi's wealth not yudi though yudi did not trust it.............gave shapat of goddess where rani also lied that she does not love yudi but his wealth..................yudi was heart broken hearing those words............

sagar apni haae chhod shaktaa hain
phool apni khooshboo chhod shakte hain
lekin humaari rani kabhi aisa nahi karshakti

woh kahi bhi paise ki laalchi nahi ho shakti

rani was asking forgiveness from goddess for whatever she lied to yudi....she is very sad that she betrayed yudi's trust.................here some fantastic yura scene....................wah wah wah wah🥱rani did not tell anybody anything and left the palace 👏great rani great rani ............kyaa baat hain hum bahut khush huye🥱tum to mahan ho devi maa ees liye aisa hi karogi.........

now it is yudi's turn to ploy against king.......(ab meri chaal main bhi kuchh kam nahi hoo aapkaa beta hoo ).......and prove that rani is innocent........rani shishodiya vansh ki bahu bane ya na bane lekin humaari patni jaror banegi..............wah wahwahwah................knowing rani's truth yudi left palace and went to villag but when he heard rani is getting married to bhushan.............he decided to back of because of rani and her family's prestige"ek baar aap ne mahal main humaare aur humaare parivaar keliye tyaag kiyaa aaj humaari baari hain"(ok ok okok i got it ...........turnby turn...............😡 keep it up great people)............but when yudi came to know that bhushan is marrieng rani only for money he stopped bhushan from marreing rani and he propose to marry rani(wha wah wah wah jaroor jaroor hujur kyun nahi hum eesi baat kaa intezaar kar rahe the aapne tinhufte hume pakaa diyaaaa ye naa kahke chalo der aaye durrust aaye)

yudi tried to adjust himself invillage and started to live as common civilian with rani and her family ...............(are ye to bahut hi great baat huyi kyaa maahan kaam kiyaa yudi ne humaaraa sir ...........sanmaan se juk gayaa )

king apoointed rumi to built beautiful temple but they also ployed( every body is doing so why not they also do same ............maa baap aur bhai ke nakshe kadam par chal rahe hain janaab............koi galaat baat nahi hain chalo chalo hume mat paaakao)................from village MP complaint about yudi RS decided to go to village in disguised and see yudi's truth by himself(ab wapas baap ki chaal..............kyaa baat hain)...............when RS saw how hard yudi is working for village people and thier progress and rani is also helping him in his noble work........🥱 RS was very happy and he accepted rani as his bahu (ye baat kuchh hajam nahi huyi baad main haaj molaa li to kuchh samaj main aayaa ki ye dramaa hain yahaa par aisa hi hota hain hraday parivartan.................)

so this way one mamuli servant became daughter in law of royal family now my marriage is going to happen in same temple that Rumi has built and only rumi know how weak it's construction is ...................so waht will happen will my marriage take place nad will i become yudi's wife or our destiny will play someother game again and my dream will remain dream(...............ab bas karo yaar.........eetnaa kharchaa kiyaa hain to shadi kardo..............agar koi crape dikhaayaa to ees baar hum ploy karenge...............bahut ho chuka.............)
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Hmm...interesting..so we have to wait for Monday. This is not impressive.
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beena i had told you, dont get more desparate. heheheheh...😆😆😆
Its very much clear that they are trying to attract more viewers through NB4.

Even recap is not done properly. 😡 You ask us we'll recapitulate in a better way.
Edited by jibi - 15 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
They even managed to mess up the recap? You have to be kidding me. How is that even possible? Edited by Nisha_07 - 15 years ago
jibi thumbnail
I felt story could have been told in a better way and i did not like the scene selection also except few which were shown yesterday (those were repeated today also).

They are doing everything in hurry burry.
Anvi can recap in a better way. We have all the important events on our finger-tips.
bsingapury thumbnail
i agree with you kirti...this is totally nonsense what is the meaning of last line..........................i did not understand or i would rather say i deny to understand..................

ecately what rubbish is this i they did not want to show marriage today they should have shooted for more ritual or some other scene like BR- RS, or saksh -yudi or nikki-saksh or somethign else what rubish they showed today just read myupdate and you will understand

this is first time you all will feel that i am angry
pop77 thumbnail
Thanks Beena for Wonderful Update..
i mention yesterday Marriage going happen next week..
don't worry..watch KAnjali tomoorow...i love their outfit..
jibi thumbnail
Beena i liked

chalo chalo hume mat paaakao

Its too much yaar. Really there is a limit to stupidity.
Whats the meaning of whether marriage will take place or not. Enough is enough. 😡😡
Nisha_07 thumbnail
OK, having not seen the epi yet, and by the sounds of it, not wanting to see it...

"chalo chalo hume mat paaakao"

What? Am I translating that correctly? Don't cook me?

Or is my Hindi letting me down?
jibi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

....this is first time you all will feel that i am angry

But your comments were really funny. I could not stop laughing.