Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Hrithik Roshan- more than 8 yrs., Rajeev - less than 8 months.

and that is exactly my point, Hrithik was never choosy. He signed one film after another. KNPH released and the same yr,Fiza and MK released. it took atleast 10 flops and papa Roshan  to give him his next hit, Koi mil gaya.  😆

But the point is, he always remained in the limelight thx to his connections and the long list of films he signed when KNPH became a hit. If  he had waited for Fiza and MK to release before signing any more films, no one would approached him. Rajeev must also do the same, God Forbid if Peter flops, no one will sign him (he too said tht its more important for this film to work as now people hv expectations from him and if this one doesnt work, he starts from a scratch)

Absolutely correct Ashi!!!!

Before Peter he should sign as many films as he can!!!!

digimon_pokemon thumbnail

@nallis

iam here

just reading u all
idont want to comment on it

ko faida nai hai yaar aise hi mood khjarab karne ka

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it take time for a movie  to be get done ...with all work done it take min of 6 month that a movie get ready ....and if its an out door shoot it takes liitle more time .......than u have promotion and all .... music relase and all ....7 to 8 months  min and some times more than that dear .....

nallis thumbnail

Hrithik Roshan- more than 8 yrs., Rajeev - less than 8 months.

and that is exactly my point, Hrithik was never choosy. He signed one film after another. KNPH released and the same yr,Fiza and MK released. it took atleast 10 flops and papa Roshan  to give him his next hit, Koi mil gaya.  😆

But the point is, he always remained in the limelight thx to his connections and the long list of films he signed when KNPH became a hit. If  he had waited for Fiza and MK to release before signing any more films, no one would approached him. Rajeev must also do the same, God Forbid if Peter flops, no one will sign him (he too said tht its more important for this film to work as now people hv expectations from him and if this one doesnt work, he starts from a scratch)

Is it so very very  important that he sign some 'n' number of films just to stay in the limelight....???

This very plan could backfire too  no?? What about the flip side just as risky?...He signs some films and does them and they  all  become flops then....?

Won't he be tagged 'loser' and be finished even before he  finds a footing..??

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think i will leave now, its late

Shaina if the fc continues, will u open the next one? u hv the writeup. Pics can be added later and if ur apprehensive abt the prologue, then delete it, it can be added with the pics tomorrow. either you or someone else can add the 2nd and 3rd post (names of members, rules , links to fcs etc)

dunno why Sofi  hasnt come

Good night everyone, sweet dreams. keep discussing, Sarah and Nallis, u can write too, lol

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i think its to late ...even i leave good night everyone ......

thanks for such a lovely chat and dicussion .......

i wish rajeev all the best for his careere ...i wish all his dream must come true ...and what ever he do should be sucessfull....

have a gr8 night .....bye ...see you ....good night ....
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallis

Is it so very very  important that he sign some 'n' number of films just to stay in the limelight....???

This very plan could backfire too  no?? What about the flip side just as risky?...He signs some films and does them and they  all  become flops then....?

Won't he be tagged 'loser' and be finished even before he  finds a footing..??

Unfortunately Nallis, hes much older than the newbies 😭 33, not getting any younger
I honestly dont think theres enough time to think so much.  aise sochte rahe toh footing door ki baat koi yaad nahi rakhega

No, he does not need to sign 'n' no of films but he says he reads 5-6 scripts in a day. Are they ALL that bad tht hel land in the "loser:" category if he acts in them.

nallis thumbnail

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

@nallis

iam here

just reading u all
idont want to comment on it

ko faida nai hai yaar aise hi mood khjarab karne ka

Okay Sarah......Yes...agree.😊

But still was curious... so I made one post after I agreed with you previously...

Wonder why  getting to make a name in Bollywood is so tough!!!!!!

digimon_pokemon thumbnail

Good night ashi and shrada
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Unfortunately Nallis, hes much older than the newbies 😭 33, not getting any younger
I honestly dont think theres enough time to think so much.  aise sochte rahe toh footing door ki baat koi yaad nahi rakhega

No, he does not need to sign 'n' no of films but he says he reads 5-6 scripts in a day. Are they ALL that bad tht hel land in the "loser:" category if he acts in them.

Haan wahi toh!!!!!

And you can't always get the perfect script!!!!!

Get a good one if not the best!!!!!