Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

He is not Aamir Khan!!!!And I don't like Aamir Khan!!!!

Aamir Khan came from a film family!!!!!!

I dont think it is about likes and dislikes Shaina, whether one likes him or not, he is one heck of an actor and probably the only guy we bet on while sending our films to the Oscars.

Im perfectly okay with the film family issue, at the end of the day if u do not have talent even ur last name will not help you. He has been in the industry for more than 2 decades  now and is  almost an instituition, damn the family name.

Il be happy if Rajeev reaches eVEn 1/10th of what Aamir is today.

shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok how long hrithik roshan has been in industire ...did many films ...but people liked his first movie ....than by children kkrish  than doom2 ...and people loved him in jodha akabar ....do u think he as lees fan following ...i think more than rajeev he as fan fowolling ...but people didnt like all of this movie .......only few of them ...

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I dont think it is about likes and dislikes Shaina, whether one likes him or not, he is one heck of an actor and probably the only guy we bet on while sending our films to the Oscars.

Im perfectly okay with the film family issue, at the end of the day if u do not have talent even ur last name will not help you. He has been in the industry for more than 2 decades  now and is  almost an instituition, damn the family name.

Il be happy if Rajeev reaches eVEn 1/10th of what Aamir is today.

The thing is Rajeev cannot behave like Aamir Khan now!!!!!

And even I will be happy if Rajeev reaches 1/10 of what SRK is today!!!!

digimon_pokemon thumbnail

@everyone

great going everyone
kya hoarha hai yaar

woh srk hrithik aamir sab ke kareeb bhi paunc jae o wil be happy but hum toh is main kuch nain kar sakte na sab ecison to hwe will take and
wether god or bad his decison s are purely his not influntial so why think so much
when it will only confuse us sur guss abhi ayega

we can do nothing s jus atke aback seat and relaz
apne mind ko itna mat parshan karein aap sab

shraddhagupta thumbnail
first its all about the talent ...and second thing its not of whom one tenth  he will reach ....its that what he loves to do  is that only wchich story appeals him that he can do ,,,,and its just the being only one flim he did ....next year fews flims are coming ... ....than let see what will happen ...b coz by just doing one flim ....he cant do or get plently of flims ......let him come in other  flims ......what is really commercial type which all kind of adunicen will see ....than one can somthing
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

ok how long hrithik roshan has been in industire ...did many films ...but people liked his first movie ....than by children kkrish  than doom2 ...and people loved him in jodha akabar ....do u think he as lees fan following ...i think more than rajeev he as fan fowolling ...but people didnt like all of this movie .......only few of them ...

Hrithik Roshan- more than 8 yrs., Rajeev - less than 8 months.

and that is exactly my point, Hrithik was never choosy. He signed one film after another. KNPH released and the same yr,Fiza and MK released. it took atleast 10 flops and papa Roshan  to give him his next hit, Koi mil gaya.  πŸ˜†

But the point is, he always remained in the limelight thx to his connections and the long list of films he signed when KNPH became a hit. If  he had waited for Fiza and MK to release before signing any more films, no one would approached him. Rajeev must also do the same, God Forbid if Peter flops, no one will sign him (he too said tht its more important for this film to work as now people hv expectations from him and if this one doesnt work, he starts from a scratch)

nallis thumbnail

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

@everyone

great going everyone
kya hoarha hai yaar

woh srk hrithik aamir sab ke kareeb bhi paunc jae o wil be happy but hum toh is main kuch nain kar sakte na sab ecison to hwe will take and
wether god or bad his decison s are purely his not influntial so why think so much
when it will only confuse us sur guss abhi ayega

we can do nothing s jus atke aback seat and relaz
apne mind ko itna mat parshan karein aap sab

Sarah......I was just wondering where you disappeared...

Yes, you are right dear😊 

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

first its all about the talent ...and second thing its not of whom one tenth  he will reach ....its that what he loves to do  is that only wchich story appeals him that he can do ,,,,and its just the being only one flim he did ....next year fews flims are coming ... ....than let see what will happen ...b coz by just doing one flim ....he cant do or get plently of flims ......let him come in other  flims ......what is really commercial type which all kind of adunicen will see ....than one can somthing

But he can't afford to do one film and disappear for months!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anyway i would much rather compare him with Ranbir, Imraan, Harman and Farhan.

theres no point talking abt what the Khans/Roshan/Kumar  did when they started out .

Except Farhan (who can anyday produce/direct a film), all the newcomers seem to hv definite films/projects in their kitty.

But lets wait n watch, hopefully Peter will release in March, do well and we will not hv a reason to worry πŸ˜ƒ

shraddhagupta thumbnail
ok ashi u say

Rajeev must also do the same, God Forbid if Peter flops, no one will sign him (he too said tht its more important for this film to work as now people hv expectations from him and if this one doesnt work, he starts from a scratch)

if by change u think that peter  doesnt become a hit ....people and flim industire will see his acting ...if they like it they will chosse him ...

today it doent matter with whom u work ....but it does matter wht u work on .....,,

u said hrithik did flop movie ...what was the use ....who had seen him that time