Users

Frequent Posters

nallis thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shraddhagupta

hello nallis and shara and shaina...how u all are doing

Hello  Shradda😊

Nice meeting you😊

How are you? Actually am in the fc after  being away for  two or so  weeks now...so meeting you OL today is great.😊

I don't know whether you read my posts a few pages back....but I mentioned  your posts on meeting Rajeev...
You are truly a very loyal fan  dear...Loved your detailed write - up on meeting him...😊
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.😊
shraddhagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello nalli ...gr8 to meet u dear ...thanks for saying all that lovely words about me ...ur too sweet to say all that ...and i did readed that what u said ....and i said thanks for that ....i dont i am gr8 and good fan or not ....but u guys are gr8 fan of his .........thanks for taking me as part of ur group ...thanks to all of you .......thanks
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

come on he cant do ...some tom dick hary flim dear ...ha has to be chossy ....if he doesnt do a good flim will u go and see ...he know what his fan will love to watch ...what will appeal to aduines .....if he chossy he does that right ......tomm as fan i will trun back say him that ur this movie was not good rajeev ,,,so should he feel that time ...he is doing hard work  so do hard work for good one .......why to go for somthing which he think he cant play that ....

Is there a gaurantee that audiences (consisting mostly his fans) will like all films that he will act in?  if hes very choosy?

He has been choosy with serials too and i hv not liked most of them.

At this point, he has to act to get noticed , not to win an oscar.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

hello nalli ...gr8 to meet u dear ...thanks for saying all that lovely words about me ...ur too sweet to say all that ...and i did readed that what u said ....and i said thanks for that ....i dont i am gr8 and good fan or not ....but u guys are gr8 fan of his .........thanks for taking me as part of ur group ...thanks to all of you .......thanks

It is a pleasure to hv u with us πŸ˜ƒ
shraddhagupta thumbnail
aamir khan do one movie a year ...we notice him ...and his movie goes to ocar dear .....today time have change people like story in movie than acting and than a actor ...... story should appeal people .....
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Is there a gaurantee that audiences (consisting mostly his fans) will like all films that he will act in?  if hes very choosy?

He has been choosy with serials too and i hv not liked most of them.

At this point, he has to act to get noticed , not to win an oscar.

I agree Ashi!!!!

SRK when he came he just signed films left right and center!!!Some worked some did not!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

aamir khan do one movie a year ...we notice him ...and his movie goes to ocar dear .....today time have change people like story in movie than acting and than a actor ...... story should appeal people .....

He is not Aamir Khan!!!!And I don't like Aamir Khan!!!!

Aamir Khan came from a film family!!!!!!

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

So u think this is how Aamir Khan started his career?

How long has he been around?

shraddhagupta thumbnail
when srk came movie making was completelly diff and today its totally diff ..and when he the movies and story everything was completed diff and  today its not the same ......u get all info on media ...what flim is good bad and all ....that time media involment was less ....and today people see that movie which media say is good ...or they see proms which are nice than only ...time have changed ....
nallis thumbnail

come on he cant do ...some tom dick hary flim dear ...ha has to be chossy ....if he doesnt do a good flim will u go and see ...he know what his fan will love to watch ...what will appeal to aduines .....if he chossy he does that right ......tomm as fan i will trun back say him that ur this movie was not good rajeev ,,,so should he feel that time ...he is doing hard work  so do hard work for good one .......why to go for somthing which he think he cant play that ....

You are right Shradda, I too feel he must be choosy,
even at the cost of  not  being always visible onscreen...the whole point of liking him and his work is because he is choosy and is unafraid of beaking new ground... so what if he is a  little unconventional and is the way he is...
I lke the way you said " some  Tom ,Dick and Harry film"...  and he "has to be choosy"πŸ‘

But.......yes, Bollywood  maybe needs better strategies...........but still am quite sure he will come up trumps, even in the less- trodden paths and methods he employs.😊

Edited by nallis - 15 years ago