Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

arrey are u going to torture us😲 wid each character sketch posting it separetely!! 😆 Awiiiieeeee sowie pwincess buh I didn't do that deliberately..I am so busy that jus got time to update Veers character sketch..

lol...

well, i liked ur prologue, seemed really interesting 😛, as u told, i clicked the thanks button, but i was about to comment after 1st part, as im truly busy these days..Ahh!!!!!! no probs sweetz..I know how u feel..coz even em so busy these days
the prologue was amazing, and wat to say about veer?s sketch.. 😍.. waiting for shera?s. i wonder if she will be a dakoo or a princess.. actually i think as per ur writting she will be a dakoo; and this will be a passionated story. 😛 Well shall I say its a gud or g88888guess..now we'll jus wait n watch
anyways, i will wait just as others are doing, continue wid the ff. 👏

Thanx pwincess for such a cute n sweet compliment.....will cont asap.....

Love ya sweety.....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Girl_2007 thumbnail

well.. actually im really sure of it now.. it will be a beutiful story  
btw will u include others characters like dharam sia.. etc? or will it be onl veer and sheras..  
and ya thanks for the pm darling 😊
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

well.. actually im really sure of it now.. it will be a beutiful story  
btw will u include others characters like dharam sia.. etc? or will it be onl veer and shera?s..  
and ya thanks for the pm darling 😊

Ahhhh!!! remeber sweetz that there's no thanx n sowie in friendship...n thanx for the compliment yet again..u r soooo sweet...
well to u'r question of including oder characters..I think I'll focus mainly on Shera-Veer..there may be 1-2 side characters n oders will be there by name..buh I tink it'll be more focused on SHERA N VEER..

Love ya hunni-bunni.....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_madhu

Ahhhh!!! remeber sweetz that there's no thanx n sowie in friendship...n thanx for the compliment yet again..u r soooo sweet...
well to u'r question of including oder characters..I think I'll focus mainly on Shera-Veer..there may be 1-2 side characters n oders will be there by name..buh I tink it'll be more focused on SHERA N VEER..

Love ya hunni-bunni.....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

aw! compliments are coming from ur side to all of us readers honey!
wow! if u will focus on veer-shera then it will be really exciting.. 😍 
waiting for it, but take ur time 😳.

Luvs; 😛
cute_madhu thumbnail

aw! compliments are coming from ur side to all of us readers honey!
wow! if u will focus on veer-shera then it will be really exciting.. 😍 
waiting for it, but take ur time 😳.

Luvs; 😛
well U all deserve to be complimented yaar..U r all real sweetie pies...
Thanx yet again...Thanx for assuring to me that u'll wait..thank u sweety......

btw whats u'r name sweety..hope u don't mind me asking..

Love ya sweet pea.....t.cccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu

ANJAANE TASVEER

PRT 5  **_A_**:

"Rajkumar.." She said the umpteenth time as she saw him literally off saddles nearly abt to fall…

" Sone do humein.."

" Offo na jane kaise namune se pala pada hai…" she thought… " Dekhiye apka ghoda.. she corrected herself as she recalled last nights incident b/w Toofan n Andhi which indicated tht his horse was a mare.. humara matlab hai Ghodi kitni der apko aise sambhalegi..app zara dhang se baith jaiye warna kaal raat ki tarah niche gir jaenge.." she said wiv a teasin note evident in her voice…

"Hmph na baat karne deti hai na sone deti hai..Jalim Hasina.."

As she saw him murmering to himself she knw she had been a lil too strict and here she too was getting bored…

" Hmm..Kuch kaha apne.."

" NAHI..Nahi toh.." Na jane har baar kahan se sun leti hai yeh..shayad hum kuch zyada zorr se bol rahe hai…

" Acha waise toh app pehle hi haar chuke ho..par phir bhi..abhi bhor hone wala hai..aur thodi der mein gaon ko jane wali dagar bhi nazar aney lagegi..Toh kyun na hum apko phir haraa de.."

" Hmm..Iss baar nahi harenge apse.."

" Humara Toofan bohot hi tezz daudta hai..harna toh apka nischit hai.."

" Andhi ko kuch kam matt samajhiyega app.."

" Toh thik hai..Shuru karein.."

" Hmm…" and b4 he cud finish the sentence he cud see her givin instructions to her black beauty..

" Andhi.." he bend onto his mare and stroked her bac.. "abb toh inhe haara kar dikha do.."

Both the horses stood side by side in position, nostrils aflare as they silently waited for their riders instructions or action for pulling into the running stance..The Stallion was particularly excited, which was shwn by his pushing bac the sand from under his hooves..whereas the mare sniggered and fidgeted all the while..

They both luked at each oder for a lng moment, his brown eyes piercing thru her black ones..She challenged him thru the eyes and luked ahead all set to go…

As he lightly pulled the mare's rein, both the horses broke away, trotting for a while and then breaking in a run..both of em leaned mre and mre into their horses to avoid the fast winds tht pierced their eyes..Both were nearly at an equal distance..one moment it was Shera ahead n the oder moment the Prince took ova.. As he moved his face onto her sides, a silvery shiny fast flying object caught his eyes..and in a moments time Andhi was nearly touching Toofan as Veer pulled away the the stallions rider..

Suddenly, she felt herself going up in the air, feeling vry light ova the air, she loved the feel of the cold winds brushing past her rosy cheeks..and just as she was abt to strech her arms open, she was pulled back, and reality dawned on her..why was she up in the air n why was she being pulled down now.. As she felt the strong warm hands slowly trailing their way back, leaving her waist..she gasped, as his fingers curled away touching her bare waist .She turned around to look at him and question him for such a behaviour and for the reason..buh as she turned wiv her face full of anger, she felt sum of it go away as she saw his eyes close as her hair brushed past his face and a tenous smile appeared..

"RAJKUMAR…" she nearly shouted out..asked demanding now..for past two mins she had been seeing him lost sumwhere, and hadn't opened his eyes ever since..buh then she got annoyed as her hair kept flowing onto his face and here when she was struggling to keep her hair from cumin on his face, he was jus smiling.. " Urgghhh..Bigade Rais.."

" Huh..Kya??"

" Hum itni der se dekh rahe hai, apko kuch samjh nahi ataa..jaldi sun na toh chahiye..Urghhh" and she jus dismissed tht thought by waving her hands and said " Apne humein Kyun khicha..Kya zara bhi sharam haya nahi reh gayi hai apmein..na jane kya samjahte hai khud ko..Ainda agar humein haath bhi lagaya, toh haath tod kar alag kar denge..aur tab hum yeh nahi dekhenge ki app ek rajkumar hai, aur ek aryawrath hai...."

" Khud mein toh kuch lajj-sharam hai nahi..na jane hum bhi kyun inhe saath le aye..chod atey inhe khud ke haal par..zara sa muskura kya diya, thoda bol kya diya yeh toh sar hi chad gaye.."… She had half made up her mind to thrw him off then n there..

" Voh wahan se apki taraaf em kattar aa rahi thi.." n he pointed towards the source..he said luking at her, seeing her anger evident on her face..

She then luked ahead, to luk at where the dagger had landed..

" Ohh toh yeh yahan bhi humare piche aa agaye.." She murmured still angry ..

" Kaun.." He leaned 4wrd to have a clear look at the dagger..

"Bichoo Dakko.." she jus turned buh then she directly faced him, and as he kept luking at her expectantly she kept givin him information abt the famous group of Thieves, lukin straight in his eyes.. As she finished and saw him still luking at her, she suddenly felt too close to him..there she was sitting on the same horse as his, nearly sitting on his lap, wiv flesh a hair's breadth away..

He luked at her and knw she was feeling uncomfortable and thus gently moved back.. "Isliye humein apko aise uthana pada.."

" Hmm sirf bol dete toh bhi samajh aa jata aur agar lag bhi jati toh koi bohot bada kaam nahi ho jata...."

"Apke jaisi nazook.."

" Thik hai..Shukriya.." she said damn irritated..she thought of getting rid of him sn..she was tinkin of thrwin him away buh cudn't..as he did tht for her " Ya shayad jaan-bujhkar.." Whteva..she was goin to dump him in the nxt village..she was damn irritated by now..

" Arey doston ke beech kaisa sukhriya.."

Seeing him getting back to his normal self, the one which irritated her for now, she asked him to stop his mare..

"Joh bhi ho apki Ghodi ko rokiye.."

" Haan..Voh..Par kyun..??"

" Isliye Kyunki abb khatra taal chuka hai aur hum toofan ke saath bhi jaa sakte hai.."

" Haan..par voh phir se vaar kar sakte hai.."

" Baat toh sahi hai, par hum kayaron se aur peeth-piche vaar karne walo se nahi darte..joh samne aa kar vaar nahi kar sakte, humesha chup kar hi vaar karte hai unse kya darna..aur unse dar kar hoga bhi kya..apke saath baithe chale ya phir akele..Vaar toh dono hi baar ho sakta hai.."…

She jumped ova to the ground finishing saying wht she had to..she then mounted toofan n said.. " Par Rajkumar.." he luked at her wiv a don't say tis.. " Abb toh apki jaan ko bhi bohot zyada khatra hai..kyunki unhone apko humare saath dekh liya hai.." this thought struck her now..n she knw he was in danger..

" Haan..par koi baat nahi waise bhi yeh yatra toh apke saath hi karenge..chahe kuch bhi ho.."  "Apke liye toh kuch bhi.." he said tis softly..

" Nahi humein lagta hai gaon jate hi humein raste alag kar dene chahiye.."

" Nahi..hum apke saath hi yeh yatra puri karenge.."

" Dekhiye rajkumar apki jaan ko bohot khatra ho sakta hai.."

" Shayad apne suna nahi..humne kaha ki hum yeh yatra apke saath hi karna chahte hai toh hum apke saath hi yatra puri karenge.."

" Par hum nahi chahte ki app humare saath chale.." she let out a sigh..so she finally said it..she hoped it didn't sound rude..buh his presence was disturbing her and she was vaguely conscious of him being wiv her all the time..It was quite different from usual coz she had traveled wiv many male companions b4 buh his mere presence seemed challenging enuf..and she wanted sum space and time for herself and afterall he was just a stranger, so he musn't feel bad she concluded..

" Kya??" He luked at her straight in the eyes..

" Umm..voh.."

Seeing her getting uncomfortable he just asked her straight.. " Kya app sachi humare saath nahi jana chahti.." He didn't pay heed on masking the lil disappointment in his voice..He didn't knw why did he feel low and wanted her answer to be no..

" Voh humare kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki apki jaan ko khatra bhad sakta hai na..isliye.."

" Hum apna dhyan rakhne mein purn taya saksham hai, aur shayad sirf yahi voh vajah nahi..agar apko humara saath chalna acha nahi lagta toh hum apko pareshan nahi karenge.."

" Nahi voh..koi baat nahi Rajkumar..app zarur humare saath chal sakte hai.." She knw she had a perfect opportunity to say no to him, buh the way his face had hung down and the lil pout of his lips she knw she didn't need to be rude and afterall she too did get a companion.. she tried to convince herself of tht fact.. And As it is It wasn't her nature to hurt anyone, she didn't like to see sumone hurt coz of her, and she found herself comparing abhi and the prince as they were so much similar, cute, innocent, kiddish and had such a charm…

" Sachi.." he enquired..

" Jyada baar puchenge toh shayad badal jaye.." she gave him the haughty-naughty luk..   " waise bhi humein nahi lagta ki apke saath yatra karne se humein kuch milega..ya yeh yarta kuch khass hogi.." She rilli thought tht the whole trip might not be an adventurous and fun filled affair..she thought it might be plain boring and if he continued flirting, he might not be able to return in a Gd Shape…She was already feeling sorry for him..

" Acha.." He moved his mare closer to her stallion.. n said in a soft tone.. " Par humein toh yeh yatra abhi se hi itni khoobsurat lag rahi hai, hum toh bass yeh chahenge ki yeh yatra chalti rahe..aur haan hum apko ashwasan dilate hai ki app yeh yatra kabhi nahi bhul paengi…" n said in a even small, unhearable voice.. " Kyunki hum iss sey iss kadr hasin banaenge ki app isey bhulana hi nahi chahengi..aur chahe bhi toh bhula nahi paengi..aur yeh yatra apke jehen mein iss kadr bass jaegi..ki app humein kabhi bhula bhi nahi paengi.."

"Par voh dakoo..abb toh unhone apko humare saath dekh liya hai, isliye apki jaan ko aur bhi jyada khatra hai.."

" Hmm..apke saath dekh liya hai, iss sey kya khatra ho sakta hai..aur apko bhi kyun hai khatra.."

" Voh hum baad mein bataenge..abhi ke liye humein yeh sochna padega ki apka kya karein.."

" Huh..!!" he got confused..she was being way too secretive..

"Par phir bhi hum ek kaam kar sakte hai..hum apna bhes badal lete hai.."

" Haan..par uske liye pass hi ke gaon mein jana padega.."

" Toh thik hai..derr kiss baat ki…."

Okies..so here's a smaller update..which will be updated in prts dearies..

This is **_*Prt-A*_**

Plzzz do comment n yes I noticed sum new members..like sum new readers...Welcum dearies..em so sowie was nt able to interact wiv u like all the oder readers..buh yes..wud surely love to..My PM's on the way or u may get em by mrning..

Love ya all loads...t.cccccc
                                                                      -Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Edited by cute_madhu - 15 years ago
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_madhu

well U all deserve to be complimented yaar..U r all real sweetie pies...
Thanx yet again...Thanx for assuring to me that u'll wait..thank u sweety......

btw whats u'r name sweety..hope u don't mind me asking..

Love ya sweet pea.....t.cccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu

aw thanks! 😳
my names Archana, some ppl here call me Archu, others Archi, others Ashu, uhm.. watewa u want 😆😛
shall i call u Madhu? 😳
take care dear 😃
luv ya
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovelyy madhu.. I love ur Veer 😛 Cant wait to read Ananyas character sketch !
Rash2cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

Lovelyy madhu.. I love ur Veer 😛 Cant wait to read Ananyas character sketch !

yes same here bhuvi 😳
i can imagine RT  sd our veer...😍
now plz post anu's character asap 😛 kyun bhuvi 😉😆
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash2cool

yes same here bhuvi 😳

i can imagine RT  sd our veer...😍
now plz post anu's character asap 😛 kyun bhuvi 😉😆

yeah Anu 😳  we eagerly waiting for her 😛 
bunny007 thumbnail